This picture brought tears in My Eyes - Imran Sleeping in Dharna

Adeel

Founder
7818cd5e5791db35cb541e90702d7336.jpg

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are lucky............at last, we have someone to follow.

Nedar
Imandar
Khuddar

Have ability to select the right person for the right job to built a new Pakistan........ Quid e Azam's Pakistan.

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
We Pakistani's do not deserve him to be our leader. We deserve Zardari and Nawaz. Allah Says: Thus do we make the wrongdoers turn to each other, because of what they earn” (6:129)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
(clap)

سبحاناللہ -

کیا سادگی ہے بر عکس ہمارے حکمرانوں کے

جسکا ضمیر صاف ہو' چور لٹیرا اورغدّارنہ ہو، گوروں کا غلام نہ ہو ؛ اسکو موت کا خوف نہیں ہوتا - اور الله اسکی مدد بھی کرتے ہیں - کہاں عمران کا تکلیف دہ بستر اور کہاں گیلانی کا بم پروف گھر - ایک بے خوف سویا ہے دوسرے کو خوف سے رات بھر نیند نہیں آتی - حا لانکہ عمران کے پاس پیسے کی کمی نہیں -

بس الله انکو کامیاب کرے آمین

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Either you are totally Blind or need to chnage your glasses. This not Imran, look at his interview, he is laying down on Charpai and with others around him. If its an old picture not taken at Dherna, its don't show its Imran and why he is gona sleep on top of a roof made of metal sheet on the ground and alone. When is has a 2 Kanal house in lahore and Islamabad. Third, why he is gone sleep alone where ever he is, Nice try to decieve people. You guys are blind. Prove it to me with close up picture that its Imran. BS

Last edited:

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look at this leader, he does not need any security which means he can provide security to the people.
How the politicians who need security for themselves can provide security to the people ?
Imran Khan zinda abad

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This not Imran, look at his interview, he is laying down on Charpai and with others around him. This picture don't show its Imran and why he is gona sleep on top of a roof made of metal sheet on the ground and alone. Nice try to decieve people. You guys are blind. Prove it to me with close up picture that its Imran. BS
Now this is what I call wisdom.Bhai aap kabhi ek charpayi se uth ke doosre charpai par nahi sote ya jis mein let jawo,usi se subah uthte ho....Bani Israeel kabhi kehte the hum Allah ko apni aankhon se dekhna chahte hain kabhi kehte the ,is pathar se oontni bache ke saath niklegi toh hum iman layenge.Lekin Allah farmata hai.Mafhoom yeh hai ke un mein se aksar iman laane walon mein se nahi .Faraz karo yeh imran nahi hai ,yeh toh kafi hai na ke woh ek ache kam ke liyie nikle hoye hain.

by the way its not a roof,its the stage.Aur jin logo ne apne leaders ko 1000 security men ke beech mein bhi darta hua dekha ho ,un ko nedar leaders ke is tarah akele aur bela khauf sone par yaqeen nahi hota.I dont blame u.

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
Either you are totally Blind or need to chnage your glasses. This not Imran, look at his interview, he is laying down on Charpai and with others around him. If its an old picture not taken at Dherna, its don't show its Imran and why he is gona sleep on top of a roof made of metal sheet on the ground and alone. When is has a 2 Kanal house in lahore and Islamabad. Third, why he is gone sleep alone where ever he is, Nice try to decieve people. You guys are blind. Prove it to me with close up picture that its Imran. BS

It isnt the roof...it was the stage. you can think what you like. I guess this is what the blind hate do to you

canadian43

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Main is tasweer ko bar bar dekhta hoon aur sochta hoon, Ya Allah hum aese shakhs ke qabil nahi hain...hamare gunaho ki saza inhein kyun de rahe ho.

Aankhen bhar aati hai is tasweer ko dekh ke.
Hi you well said... i love imran khan as well. mashallah he is only leader that can lean us to right side.... but you know what we will again not vote for him.. hamarii awam jahil hai.... phir wohi nawaz ya wadira... Allah tala ham per raham kery