This picture brought tears in My Eyes - Imran Sleeping in Dharna

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
issue ... national interest main hay lekin .. khan sb ka tareeqa theek nahi .. is issue pe khan sahib ko chahiye tha ke sari parties se baat kare aur mushtarika dharna karte ... all parties conference ki bajaye all parties dharna hota to is se bohat hi ache results milte .. is dharne se negative asar jaye ga . ke 18 karoor awam main se sirf chand hazar droons attack ke khilaf hain ....

waise main expect kar raha tha ke saturday aur sunday ko PTI ke supporters ki threads bohat hi kam hoongi kiyoon ke sabh dharne pe gaye hoon ge .. lekin afsoos ke sab ghar beth ke hi tehreek chala rahe hain ... ghar main bethe tehrekiyoon yaad rakho ke sirf aap ki feelings se aur aap ke alfaz se inqlab nahi aye ga ...............

ohhhhhhh man! there are some feelings words can never describe........

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All PTI Lovers, I appreciate IK role for his political arena but I will be much glade to see him in the same manners after coming into power.

Rana, this is hypocrisy on your part. Ok let me ask you a question. NS is not in power at any level, personally. Like Imran he is not a Member of Parliament, just head of a political party.

Why does he address awam from behind the bullet-proof glass and from a distance of 500 meters?
Would he sleep like Imran on the streets of Pakistan? Just give us an honest answer. I am comparing like with like here.

Same question goes to MQM supporters, AH is also not member of Parliament, just head of its party. Would he address AWAM without bullet-proof glass, come amongst them rather than giving "Sermons" from thousands of miles away, from the comfort of his sofa?

Would he sleep like Imran in the open, without security? I want and dare this leader of "98" percent have nots to sleep like Imran. Come on Altaf Hussain show us you are a true leader of the poor of Pakistan.

Last edited:

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Look his Bike,,,, In sahab ne MQM ka flag to laga lia,, apni bike per aur apne seenay per,, magar QANOON ko ye kitna follow kertey hein, ye aap gor se dekhiay,, BINA NUMBER PLATE k ye sahab Bike per sawaar hein,,
Qanoon ko haath main lena in ka PROFESSION hai,, sahab itna he shoq tha picture khichwanay ka to kam az kam Qanoon ke to paasdari ka khayal rekhtey,,,
Ye hai MQM ka Media Cell,, jiss ka ye her waqt rona rotay rehte hein k hamara media cell sab se behtreen hai, lolz....

aghar number plat ho ghee to target killing key baad pakra jaey gha :)

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Either you are totally Blind or need to chnage your glasses. This not Imran, look at his interview, he is laying down on Charpai and with others around him. If its an old picture not taken at Dherna, its don't show its Imran and why he is gona sleep on top of a roof made of metal sheet on the ground and alone. When is has a 2 Kanal house in lahore and Islamabad. Third, why he is gone sleep alone where ever he is, Nice try to decieve people. You guys are blind. Prove it to me with close up picture that its Imran. BS

you must look on his pilow and badcover.................its same and blue flower its same place right hand side.................look with heart Eye..........and if you say this two diffrent foto then is more better .......................he do for nation not once time its mean more time.......................SUCH KO JITNA DABAO GAY DIL TO PHIR BHI BOLAY........................ALLAH U AKBAR

farrukh_mtm

No one can shop him to complete his mission (to make pakistan one of greatest country of this earth) except the mighty "ALLAH" and i believe ALLAH is with him.
Imran one day you will be successful and we will be your proud sporter.

Na tu zameen ke liye hai na aasman ke liye.
jahan hai tere liye tu nahi jahan ke liye.

nigah buland, sukhan dilnawaz, jan pur souz.

yahi hai rakht-e-safar meer-e-karwan ke liye.

zara si baat thi andesha-e-ajam ne usay.

barha diya hai faqat zeb-e-dastaan k liye!

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
ik has always done his best for pak,sincere and unselfish,brave & capable.true leader,zardari,gilani & shareef never even visited our front line army personnel.not even on helicopter.they r just making money & they dont know WHEN THEIR TIME LL B FINISH & THEY LL B ""SHAHEEED"" as well.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Do you know, what place this is?
Even one can found four wheeler without number plate in this area.
This is not Karachi, Lahore, Queta, Islamabad, Peshawar, etc.

thats mean if i go in europe and on beach where dress not allowed thats mean I MUST FOLLOW THIS TREND AND RUN WITHOUT DRESS................???? pls not mind its my question....................MASOOMANA........!!!!

sngilani

One Indian said to me that Pakistanis are lucky; they got Imran Khan. If India would have one like him India would have been a Super Power. I am sad that Pakistanis are not recognizing potentials of Imran Khan.

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)
It's true brothers.......I felt the same...some kind of hidden message and a light brighted up in my heart too....Yeh hee Insaaf heay....dis picture will melt million's heart....................Inshallah

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
abhi jab yeh pic dekhi to mujhay ehsas huwa k hum log kitnay zalim hain hum sadghi k liyeh dosray mulkoon k leaders ki misalen to daytay hain lakin apne ghar main jo gohar e nayab hain kabi unki taraf dekha b nahe

yaqeenan easa leader ALLAH ki namat hay hamaray liyeh ager hum nay is say estafada hasil na kiya to pher hamen shikayat ka b koi haq nahe

MY LEADER IS IMRAN KHAN

Last edited:

nightshadow001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
بے شک عمران خان ایک عظیم پاکستانی ہے. ہمیں فخر ہونا چاہیے کے ہمارے پاس بھی احمدی نژاد جیسا لیڈر موجود ہے جو پاکستان کی تقدیر بدل سکتا ہے
We proud of you Imran Khan

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish that the majority of Pakistan soon realize that Imran Khan is honest, sincere, reliable, trustworthy and patriotic Pakistanis than most of the corrupt and greedy politician ruling us and in the opposition. He can save Pakistan from breaking up.

He is the saviour born to lead Pakistan from darkness to light and briing dignity, respect, honour and integrity to the country and its people. Majority of Pakistan's politcal leaders and politicians are corrupt who are looting the country and putting millions of dollars in their foreign banks, buying huge mansions and properties; and finally running away from Pakistani law and settling down abroad under the protection of CIA, MI5, Mossad and other intelligence services hostile to Pakistan.

xiaahmad

People like
Javed Hashmi, Kafsir Abbasi Javed Iqbal have joined the DHARNA

MARVI MEMON has also arrived

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Either you are totally Blind or need to chnage your glasses. This not Imran, look at his interview, he is laying down on Charpai and with others around him. If its an old picture not taken at Dherna, its don't show its Imran and why he is gona sleep on top of a roof made of metal sheet on the ground and alone. When is has a 2 Kanal house in lahore and Islamabad. Third, why he is gone sleep alone where ever he is, Nice try to decieve people. You guys are blind. Prove it to me with close up picture that its Imran. BS

O Mr Pessimist!!! Look the link below because it is Imran whether in Dharna or Somewhere-else, it is Imran:

http://plixi.com/photos/home/95330547