This picture brought tears in My Eyes - Imran Sleeping in Dharna

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Either you are totally Blind or need to chnage your glasses. This not Imran, look at his interview, he is laying down on Charpai and with others around him. If its an old picture not taken at Dherna, its don't show its Imran and why he is gona sleep on top of a roof made of metal sheet on the ground and alone. When is has a 2 Kanal house in lahore and Islamabad. Third, why he is gone sleep alone where ever he is, Nice try to decieve people. You guys are blind. Prove it to me with close up picture that its Imran. BS

4-24-2011_68950_1.gif
u68950.htm

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
issue ... national interest main hay lekin .. khan sb ka tareeqa theek nahi .. is issue pe khan sahib ko chahiye tha ke sari parties se baat kare aur mushtarika dharna karte ... all parties conference ki bajaye all parties dharna hota to is se bohat hi ache results milte .. is dharne se negative asar jaye ga . ke 18 karoor awam main se sirf chand hazar droons attack ke khilaf hain ....

waise main expect kar raha tha ke saturday aur sunday ko PTI ke supporters ki threads bohat hi kam hoongi kiyoon ke sabh dharne pe gaye hoon ge .. lekin afsoos ke sab ghar beth ke hi tehreek chala rahe hain ... ghar main bethe tehrekiyoon yaad rakho ke sirf aap ki feelings se aur aap ke alfaz se inqlab nahi aye ga ...............

Many of us living abroad you brainless..........

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
All PTI Lovers, I appreciate IK role for his political arena but I will be much glade to see him in the same manners after coming into power.

Why are you people so pessimist............? You mean a person shouldn't do any good work without power....?

Why are you people can't wait for time to come......?

Is it necessary to show your "Intellect" before time.?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I find it amusing that all of PTI fans sitting on the internet shedding tears, yt none have gone to the dharna. Does nothing to dispel the impression that PTI is an internet party

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi you well said... i love imran khan as well. mashallah he is only leader that can lean us to right side.... but you know what we will again not vote for him.. hamarii awam jahil hai.... phir wohi nawaz ya wadira... Allah tala ham per raham kery

Before comdeming the nation...why dont YOU tel us if YOU have ever voted for PTI? Lowlife...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Adeel Bhai I admire your Ishq with Imran that you are taking someone picture sleeping on the tin roof with 90% of his face covered to win the sympathy from Public for him...Come guy Show another picture with his face or close up or stop misleading people.

x2_5aea0f3

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I find it amusing that all of PTI fans sitting on the internet shedding tears, yt none have gone to the dharna. Does nothing to dispel the impression that PTI is an internet party

If Your "Leader" can address the gathering from London, then why not PTI supporters, which are mostly living abroad, can watch the Dharna on TV or on Internet......?

Why don't you tell your Leader to go to Pakistan to lead the nation............?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great Man
This guy can have great life in any part of world but he os doing all this for Pakistan and People of Pakistan

VOTE FOR IMRAN AND PTI

He is not a turncoat like many of the people on this site who proudly claim themselves as Canadians and pledge allagiances to other countrys flags and then come on this site and act all Pakistani

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its PTI workers who are visible in the pictures, not MQM or PMLN workers. Those who could go have gone, those who couldnt go for whatever reason are here.
Atleast our leader is always there in the field, unlike your leader who is always sitting miles away and using a remote control to dictate the drone workers.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Rana, this is hypocrisy on your part. Ok let me ask you a question. NS is not in power at any level, personally. Like Imran he is not a Member of Parliament, just head of a political party.

Why does he address awam from behind the bullet-proof glass and from a distance of 500 meters?
Would he sleep like Imran on the streets of Pakistan? Just give us an honest answer. I am comparing like with like here.

Same question goes to MQM supporters, AH is also not member of Parliament, just head of its party. Would he address AWAM without bullet-proof glass, come amongst them rather than giving "Sermons" from thousands of miles away, from the comfort of his sofa?

Would he sleep like Imran in the open, without security? I want and dare this leader of "98" percent have nots to sleep like Imran. Come on Altaf Hussain show us you are a true leader of the poor of Pakistan.

In my opinion it is not a appreciable to comment about anyone without knowing him. I would like to clarify that I am not Hypocrite. I am clear in my ideas and thoughts and what I feel I could say and not supporter or follower of any personality except Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and believe on GOD and Holy Book Quran. What everybody is doing and following that is his character but my concern is only Pakistani Nation's interests. I am not politically aligned person.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
We Pakistani's do not deserve him to be our leader. We deserve Zardari and Nawaz. Allah Says: Thus do we make the wrongdoers turn to each other, because of what they earn (6:129)

No you are wrong moron...we Pakistanis DO deserve him and that is why we have him...If you come here to demoralize the nation i will be the first one to take your head off...

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why are you people so pessimist............? You mean a person shouldn't do any good work without power....?

Why are you people can't wait for time to come......?

Is it necessary to show your "Intellect" before time.?

I am not pessimistic my dear, I intend to visualize what will be happening in future. The persons who are pessimistic they cannot see beyond their poor vision. The developed nations keep an eye on future and plan for next at least 50 years and always attentive to their goals. If anyone could not utilize one's experience and intellectual the future is uncertain like Pakistanis i.e. just controlled by agencies.

PkRevolution

Brothers/sisters :It is not a time for politics. Join Imran Khan in his efforts. It is a national matter which effects every pakistani. At least a party leader is on ground and doing it practically why then criticism?

May Allah give all of our politicians this courrage to do some practical efforts for the nation.

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look at this leader, he does not need any security which means he can provide security to the people.
How the politicians who need security for themselves can provide security to the people ?
Imran Khan zinda abad

The first khalifa e rashidun also didnt need security and romaed freely among people...result: 3 out of 4 of them were MURDERED...security is a must for a leader....stop making senseless statemnts...instead you should urge IK to get several layers of security personel around him...moron

only4Pak

Councller (250+ posts)
We are not the people able to be led by this gr8 leader... But surely, now its our turn to show him, prove him and empower him that we need him , we are ready to be led by him, we need his leadership, we need his vision. and we should be thankful to ALLAH who gifted us with this brave leader..

Kehta Kul pakistan hay ... Imran hi Imran hay (faz)

FaisalKh

Either you are totally Blind or need to chnage your glasses. This not Imran, look at his interview, he is laying down on Charpai and with others around him. If its an old picture not taken at Dherna, its don't show its Imran and why he is gona sleep on top of a roof made of metal sheet on the ground and alone. When is has a 2 Kanal house in lahore and Islamabad. Third, why he is gone sleep alone where ever he is, Nice try to decieve people. You guys are blind. Prove it to me with close up picture that its Imran. BS

Kaaba kis moon se jaogay ghalib.... Sharam tum ko magar Nahi aaati.... (thumbsdown)

by the ways this was not a "planned photo session" just like ur leaders did during flood. Thats is the reason picture is a bit blurr.

Last edited:

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
it is very sad moment that Imran was alone there no other political party went there to support that causeeven the ANP who is directly affected bt drone attacks did not show any presence there it is proved thay have all signed the pact with US not to object drone attacks in public