This picture brought tears in My Eyes - Imran Sleeping in Dharna

softlink

Citizen
I wish Imran Khan also cares about his two sons and one daughter and keep them in Pakistan the country he loves so much. He is a great man.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
definetlt heart touching picture......we should spread his message

we should campaign for Ik

Allah tala Imran sb ko himmat ata karay....ameen.....great man

kaskal

Citizen
imran khan ne kaha hai agar mein hakumat mein aya to parliment mein sab member 30 age se kam honge this is great news for us......ye ****** aget chor humen loot rahe hein ab youngsters ko dor ane vala hai plz vote for imran he is only hope for us.....iske ilava poore pakistan mein koi aisa leader nazar nahi araha jiske dil mein awam k liye kuch reham ho, specially baari ka intzaar karti hui PMLN to bilkul nahi they are also daku....nawaz league bhi currupt hai tab he ppp ko sopport kar rahe hein

Last edited:

Kavalier

I do not understand one thing..... WHY is he sleeping at this time? It by no means looks like night or early dawn...... Or is it just pose for the photographer?

7818cd5e5791db35cb541e90702d7336.jpg

crankthskunk

I wish Imran Khan also cares about his two sons and one daughter and keep them in Pakistan the country he loves so much. He is a great man.

softlink,

1- I can understand Imran not able to bring his sons to Pakistan. Their Mother has their custody according to the Court orders. IF Imran try to take them by force and is successful to take them to Pakistan, or do not return them back when they visit him in Paksitan.

A- He will get a bad name all around the world. His enemies which are now making it an issue, then will criticise him for doing an illegal act and call him a criminal.

B- UK authority will start action for recovery of the two sons back to the UK and in the custody of their mother.

You may remember the incident of a Lahore Girl who was taken to Pakistan by her father. UK got her custody, despite she saying she wanted to stay with her father. But because she was underage, she could not make her own decisions.

2- For his alleged daughter, you are as suspect of being her father or any other man in the world is a suspect like Imran. Come out of it.