The reason why Ch. Nisar is against ISI Chief.

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
9990e38f6c0ce6f115c73b02c8f8b5c3.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: the reason why Ch. Nisar against ISI Chief

So after this Chaudary Nisat should resign..

By face he looks Heejra ( she male ) to me... He is not a sensible person. Though PML-n has hardly few sensible members.

Not yet, hopefully it will come out what was it that Nisar wanted Pasha to do that Pasha refused. Plot is thickening LOL

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)

bara aacha drama chal raha hay fauj aur politician mill kar awam ko bewakoof bana rahay hain.. salay sara politician
select hi army ki marzi say hootay hain.. becharoon kay pass koi aisa iktayar nahi hay kay fauj ko un ki ijazat ki zarorrat hoo asal may
hamri fauj kay general hi america ka "KANREEN" pitto hain. jab dil karta hay goverment gra kar khud aa jatay hain pakistan may to
kisi politician nay itni hookomat hi nahi ki jitni fauj nay ki hay..

Awam kay ateemad ko toor dia hay in fauji generals nay..

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

شاید، اسی لیے شہباز اور نواز شریف نے آنے سے انکار کر دیا تھا، وگرنہ انکے ذاتی کاموں کی 'حساس' نوعیت کا بھی پتہ چل جاتا. میرا اندازہ ہے کہ شاید ستر فیصد نمائندے اسی طرح آئ ایس آئ کے 'کانے' ہیں. مولانا ڈی-ڈی-آر(ڈیزل-ڈالر-ریال) کے بارے میں پڑھ کر کوئی حیرت نہیں ہوئی

Raheem

Banned

So after this Chaudary Nisat should resign..

By face he looks Heejra ( she male ) to me... He is not a sensible person. Though PML-n has hardly few sensible members.
Mind your language, are you educated

Raheem

Banned
army should be under parliament control. They dont have a rite to topple governments, criticism on army is compulsory they are not above law
1st of all, what is the proof that DG ISI has said those things, PTI has no elected member in the parliment, they do not represent the Pakistani Population, rest yes accountability I agree but crticisizing is negative, if some body has done some thing wrong, Punish them but do not defame our institutions, whether its parliment, Judiciary or Army. Its the individual that does wrong things, penalise them bot the institution, if some body kills some body in Pakistan, we should start crticizing pAKISTAN OR THE ACT THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED, WE NEED TO PUNISH THAT PERSON NOT START CRITICISING pAKISTAN.

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
جنرل علی قلی سے ذاتی پرخاش کی بنا پر مشرف کو فوج کا سربراہ بنوایا- نواز شریف قدم بڑھائو ہم تمھارے ساتھ ہیں کا نعرہ مارا-اس بیوقوف نے جان بچانے کے لئے قدم بڑھایا - خالی جگہ پر نون ، قاف میں بدل گئی - نثار نے ساری زندگی سیاست میں کبھی اپنا پسینہ بھی نہیں بہایا- جاوید نے قید گزاری- لیکن اسکو نہ صدر کا امیدوار بنایا اور نہ ہی -حزب اختلاف کا قائد -جس کا عہدہ وفاقی وزیر کے برابر ہے - یعنی ہر وقت موجاں ہی موجاں نثار کی -

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not the Nisar who is asking questions , its all the pakistan who is asking for answers from Pasha. And if pasha has the guts he should tell us what is it that nisar is asking. And a very logical thing is that nisar is not following his own line , its there parties policy which i believe is the best in pakistan to counter the issues created by the inteligence agencies mess.
And who says nisar did not said anything, It was PML N who asked 60 % questions and they were all preety tough.
I belive in the what PML N is asking is inn the very best interest of pakistan and it might take us back on track as a nation right now its a military run country which is going in completely wrong direction.
http://azaddunya.com/index.php?opti...-20-16&catid=51:2010-12-24-06-40-55&Itemid=76

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
People still have in there minds what we have been tought for 63 years. That we cannot question the army . Why ? We will not only question them but we will take answerws and they have to pay the price if they make mistakes. So great work by pml n .. the only party that have stand up against the corrupt generals.
جنرل علی قلی سے ذاتی پرخاش کی بنا پر مشرف کو فوج کا سربراہ بنوایا- نواز شریف قدم بڑھائو ہم تمھارے ساتھ ہیں کا نعرہ مارا-اس بیوقوف نے جان بچانے کے لئے قدم بڑھایا - خالی جگہ پر نون ، قاف میں بدل گئی - نثار نے ساری زندگی سیاست میں کبھی اپنا پسینہ بھی نہیں بہایا- جاوید نے قید گزاری- لیکن اسکو نہ صدر کا امیدوار بنایا اور نہ ہی -حزب اختلاف کا قائد -جس کا عہدہ وفاقی وزیر کے برابر ہے - یعنی ہر وقت موجاں ہی موجاں نثار کی -

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Grow up... if you think Imran will get any more polupar by sittinng in generals laps you are wrong. This nation knows very well who has been running the country and who has got us into this mess. Why we have to keep repeating the mistakes. No one in parliament have the guts to stand up against the generals but its PML N . Awesome man keep it up the nation will know the truth.
شاید، اسی لیے شہباز اور نواز شریف نے آنے سے انکار کر دیا تھا، وگرنہ انکے ذاتی کاموں کی 'حساس' نوعیت کا بھی پتہ چل جاتا. میرا اندازہ ہے کہ شاید ستر فیصد نمائندے اسی طرح آئ ایس آئ کے 'کانے' ہیں. مولانا ڈی-ڈی-آر(ڈیزل-ڈالر-ریال) کے بارے میں پڑھ کر کوئی حیرت نہیں ہوئی

khawaja86

Banned
1st of all, what is the proof that DG ISI has said those things, PTI has no elected member in the parliment, they do not represent the Pakistani Population, rest yes accountability I agree but crticisizing is negative, if some body has done some thing wrong, Punish them but do not defame our institutions, whether its parliment, Judiciary or Army. Its the individual that does wrong things, penalise them bot the institution, if some body kills some body in Pakistan, we should start crticizing pAKISTAN OR THE ACT THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED, WE NEED TO PUNISH THAT PERSON NOT START CRITICISING pAKISTAN.
actually, u ppl hav no sense at all, what has it to do with PTI in assembly any way? its not ur fault we read and listen about army always positive since childhood. Anyways plz google search ''Ujri Camp'' and ''Humud-ur-rehman'' and india pakistan wars and read them carefully, then u will come to know what actually this army is

GeoG

What a Lame excuse, I did not favor Ch Nisar so he is against me.
Did he ask you to assign 70 percent of your force against bureaucracy and political leadership
Did he ask you to keep your eyes shut in Abbotabad
What have you done to deserve extension in your tenure
You didn't ask the parliament that if you want I will accept the extension the way you are asking on your resignation issue

Don't play politics just tell us through official statement what Ch Nisar asked you to do
Tell us when where how did you meet him so that nation can see the games you are playing with each other.

It is this poor nation who has paid for 20 Kanal Palace in the middle of DHA schemes for each Lt General and each politician to have a surrey palace in foreign land, you don't deserve that, we should we not kick you out..

anyie1

OK, i agree that army should do according to govt orders. Do you think 99% metric fail , jahil, mufaad prust and looters of this assemble have the vision and capacity to make policies? they can not run a pan shop properly what to talk about country, they only know how to loot and fill their pockets. Now when army has announced that the should make policies, they will be doing **** in their pants how to do it, come on man, they can not run this country without the help of army.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
fouj me connection ke liye NS ke paas Nisar hi to he............................agar kisi ko doubt he ....................Look the Nisar family background............and his political biografi....................

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

bara aacha drama chal raha hay fauj aur politician mill kar awam ko bewakoof bana rahay hain.. salay sara politician
select hi army ki marzi say hootay hain.. becharoon kay pass koi aisa iktayar nahi hay kay fauj ko un ki ijazat ki zarorrat hoo asal may
hamri fauj kay general hi america ka "KANREEN" pitto hain. jab dil karta hay goverment gra kar khud aa jatay hain pakistan may to
kisi politician nay itni hookomat hi nahi ki jitni fauj nay ki hay..

Awam kay ateemad ko toor dia hay in fauji generals nay..

yeh KANREEN kya hai ji? or did u mean KAFREEN??

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Mind your language, are you educated

No doubt about your education now...N has max. no. of Fake degree holders... never mind ...u could not understand it...like my previous post.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Grow up... if you think Imran will get any more polupar by sittinng in generals laps you are wrong. This nation knows very well who has been running the country and who has got us into this mess. Why we have to keep repeating the mistakes. No one in parliament have the guts to stand up against the generals but its PML N . Awesome man keep it up the nation will know the truth.

Nwaz league is Only a Kashmeri League in real manners.

They want and trust Gen . Butt...only...This could not a Pakistani national party...so narrow minded...