Abu Fauzi

Ayat Of The Day.

In chapter 68, verse 4 (Surah Qalam) of the Holy Quran, Allah Ta'ala says,''Surely, you are upon a tremendous character(khuluq azeem)''. When A'isha was asked about the character of the Messenger of God, sallallahu alaihi wasallam, she answered, ''His character was the Quran''. She said that because he was unique in character, and that character had to bring together all noble character traits (makarimul al-akhlaq). God described that character as being ''tremendous'' just as He described the Quran in His words, ''the tremendous Quran''-(15:87) So, the Quran is his character, sallallahu alaihi wasallam.
If a person in the community of the Messenger who has not met the Messenger of God desires to see him, let him look upon the Quran. When he looks upon it, there is no difference between looking upon it and looking upon God's Messenger. It is as if the Quran takes the configuration of a corporeal form which is named Muhammad Ibn Abdullahi Ibn Abd al-Muttalib.
The Quran is Allah's Speech and His attribute, so Muhammad in his entirety is the attribute of God, ''So he who obeys the Messenger, has obeyed God''-(Quran 4:80), since ''He does not speak out of caprice''-(Quran 53:3), sallallahu alaihi wasallam.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Kamyaab Log: Judge Yourself on this Criteria

01_00.gif

I request, every Muslim to judge himself/herself to this criteria and see whether he/she is 'Successful' or deserve 'Azaab'.

Mujhe to apnay liye azab nazar aa raha hai. Allah muhje maaf kare.

Re: Miracles of Quran Urdu Part 1-6 (word repitition in the Quran)

aaj zindagi mein lagta hai aap nay pehli naiki ki hai. altaf DON per thooko aur khuda ki rasssi ko mazboti say thaam lo. zindagi moat say aik qadam kay faslay per hai. sab kuch yehi reh jai ga. aik waqt tha FIRAON khuda bun betha tha. sab kuch khatam ho giyaa. aik din khuda kay samanay hazir hona hai. ALLAH aap ko hadayet de. aamin

trestelle

MPA (400+ posts)
Al-Quran

Al-Quran:

Aapkey Rab Ne
Shehad Ki Makhi (Honey Bee)
Ki Fitrat Main Ye Baat Daaldi Ke Paharon Main, Darakhton Main Aur Belon Main Apna Ghar (Chatta) Bana Phir Her Qisam Ke Phal (Flowers, Fruits) Se Rus Choos Aur Apne Rab Ki Hamwaar Kerdah Rahon Per Chalti Reh In Makhion Ke Pet Se Mukhtalif Rungo (Colours) Ka Mashroob Nikalta Hai Jismey Logo Ke Lye Shifa Hai
Yaqenan Is Main Bhi Ek Nishani Hai Gor-O-Fiker Kerne Waalo Ke Lye

Surah Ikhlas 3 Times
Before Sleeping, Read:

Surah Ikhlas 3 Times

Sura Fatiha 4 Times

Durud Sharif 10 Times

3rd Kalma 4 Times

Astaghfar 10 Time

If U Done?

CONGRATULATIONS!

U Have Done A HAJJ

Recited The Whole QURAN

Payed The Cost Of JANNAT

Solve Quarell Between 2 Men

& Given 4000 sadqa-E-Denar

Forward 4 sadqa E Jari!

Jab Apne Liye Dua Karo

Rusool-U-Allah (S.A.W) Ne Farmaya:
Jab Apne Liye Dua Karo
To Doosron Ko Bhi Yaad Kiya Kero
Kya Pata Uske Naseeb Ki Khushi
Tumhare Intazaar Main Ho
Jis Ne Apne Namazon Ke Fiqr Chor Di.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Al-Quran

This matter s not as easy as you are telling.

Be fair in your dealinds.

Pay Haq Maher before touching your wives.

Divide Wirasat and pay the right part to sisters and brothers with honesty and niceness.

deal in business very fairly, and honesty.

Take care of parents.

At the end you could eat Honey....

But you like your publicity only.

You posted your picture like you are Maghroor person without Maghazz.

Sorry for hurting you , but my purpose of hurting you is to correct you only. you Looks like my younger brother , atleast 20 years young.

عاجزی بہت اچھی چیز ہے
انسان کو اچھی اقدار کی طرف بھاگنا چاہے
اس انسان کی عزت ہوتی ہے جس کی اقدار اچھی ہوں

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wah jhoot bolo, kabhi farz namaz k pass na jaoo, yahan tak ka daba ka soodi karoobar karoo lakin ya aur isee kisam ka kayeee wazaif jari rakhoo, ramzan ka umreh, her saal k haaj ... mera Emaan hai khuda ka kisam na bacha payeeen gey .. un sab ko jin k maali, jin ka khansaama, jin ka driver, chokidar ya koe bhe mulazim tangi ki zindage guzar raha hai ... paroosi ki fiker na apney hath k neecha mojoud loghon ka ahsaas aur haaj ho rahey hain ... kya kaha ja sakta hai... mulk main jitni tangi aur ghurbaat hai kesi aik ka bhe jana nahi banta aik aik pai apney bhaiyon ko dani chaheya ... phir allah ka insaaf hai ka gher bathey bhe 100/100 haaj ka sawab dey ya us ai bhe barh k

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Thanks for Sharing Quran ....

Is this whole Quran ?

trestelle

MPA (400+ posts)
Al-Quran

Logo ! Ek Misaal Bayan Ki Jati Hai
Isey Gor Se Suno Jin Logo Ko Tum Allah Ke Siwa
Pukaartey Ho Woh Ager Saaarey Akhattey Bhi Ho Jaen
To 1 Makkhi Bhi Paida Nahi Kar Saktey Aur Agar Makkhi Inse Koi Cheez
Cheen Kar Le Jae To Is Se Chura Nahi Saktey
Woh Chahney Wala Bhi Zaeef Aur
Jis Se Madad Talb Ki Ja Rahi Hai Woh Bhi
Zaeef
(Al-Hujj , Ayat 73)

billo786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fasting is Prescribed for You

[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 183]
surah2_ayah183.gif

O you who believe! fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may guard (against evil).

surah2ayah183.gif

[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 184]

surah2_ayah184.gif

For a certain number of days; but whoever among you is sick or on a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; and those who are not able to do it may effect a redemption by feeding a poor man; so whoever does good spontaneously it is better for him; and that you fast is better for you if you know.
surah2ayah184.gif

[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 185]
surah2_ayah185.gif

Whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or upon a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire for you difficulty, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for His having guided you and that you may give thanks.

surah2ayah185.gif

[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 186]

surah2_ayah186.gif

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way.
surah2ayah186.gif

dua.gif

surah2_ayah201.gif

Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire.
surah2ayah201.gif

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: The Quran Recitation Thread

One of Best Surah Zumar - Challenge urself by reciting 00:49 to 1:03 the same way Qari does ... Starts from Zumar Verse 49.

Outstanding by Sheikh Raashid Al Afasy