The Man comes again - Dr Shahid Masood with Shahid Nama on Express News

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Qisaa chaahar Darvesh ki wapsi.............ab phir Zardari ki kumbakhti shrou.............Waisey is show ka naam hona chihyey......................ZARDARI NAMA.............[hilar][hilar][hilar];););)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Qisaa chaahar Darvesh ki wapsi.............ab phir Zardari ki kumbakhti shrou.............Waisey is show ka naam hona chihyey......................ZARDARI NAMA.............[hilar][hilar][hilar];););)

I shall make special request to him criticize Mr. "[MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION]" of Siasat.pk . Can U tell me how much shall it cost??? Please do a complete ROI. (serious)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I shall make special request to him criticize Mr. "@abbasiali " of Siasat.pk . Can U tell me how much shall it cost??? Please do a complete ROI. (serious)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Since you will use him as conspiratorial creator against me, so you will have to bear all expenses, and mind you he is very expensive...........so make sure, it will work out for you...........otherwise.....;);)

Last edited:

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fellows wrote a lot against Dr Shahid but still my most favourite anchor is Dr Shahid Masood.
Welcome back Dr Sahib.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
i hope this time around he will not be PPP centred ... and will have some new faces on the show then same 8-10 like minded people. wesay aacha hai being in the same time slot najam sethi ki shakal nahi dekhni parey gee.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why Zardari is surviving up to now, one of the so many reasons is that every one is saying him bad on TV , and loose the pressure.

Like Shahid Masood will do it now. and we will like it to say bad to a bad person and thats all.

If they were not doing this , the pressure would have been blown up the Zardari Govt up to now.

awan4ever

He should start off by bringing in najoomis to predict how long he will stay at this channel before a fresh bone is thrown his way and he jumps ship again!! :P:lol:

adnan_younus

his program names must be anti zardari show... and after every show he proves next day the government will fall..... all his predictions and analysis abt flood revolution and this and tat are down the drain...