Tests Were Failed under the commandment of Dr Qadir..........Says Musharaf

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahhaha. Now that fast Mr..... YOu haven't given any authenticated proof for your first argument and now jumping to the next one and calling it my Stubborness ..... hahhahah....I exposed your taliban supporter face earlier on the basis of ur provided proof and u might get hurt by it... If your leader is brave enough to support the Taliban openly why his disciple feel shy to openly admit it.. Atleast i am not hypocrite like u and express my feeling openly instead of hidding it like you dump head...

Its funny how you keep calling me Taliban supporter yet unable to bring anything of my support. The example I gave you was an example of a Pakistani National who was arrested in Karachi and handed over to American by no body else but your beloved Dictator.Even if he was a supporter of Taliban( lets assume that even though he is still not charged ) why he was not presented to the court and tried there. If the extradition was requested, it had to be from the court. But, Being an agent of American cause, Musharraf didn't bother about the local courts. Still there are those relatives of missing people during Musharraf's time taking rounds of courts while their loved ones are not produced.The children of Afia Siddique were left at the doorstep of their home. I know you do not care, as usual because admitting it would embarrase your kiss ass attitude of Musharraf/ I have nothing else to add. even the blind would see that but not the one who is love blind.

Talking about Musharraf money and his wealth.... why don't u start with your leader first? How did he build a farm house and other houses in place like Islamabad and Lahore... What about the Pace market which is worth of Million Pakistan Rupess? I bet you that kind of earning wasn't possible in cricket back in his time.... Or he earned that money by leaking the feet of Gora people in the western countries?

why not Musharraf first ? what does he has to hide ?why always others but not your loved one ? After all he was the president of Pakistan and he also wants to become a leader of Pakistan in future ? Logical conclusion is that you know the mony he used to buy the property was illegaly earned money.For God sake, how the hell all of a sudden, after leaving Pakistan, he got so much money. I recalled him saying that some of his friend ( thats why I thought it was you who lend him the money in my previous post) lent him the money. So, it won'' make a difference if you admit it or not. The bottom line is he is as corrupt if not more, as the rest of the Pakistani Politicians.

If accepting American Dollar or Pound hurts your self-esteemed then why don't share this feeling with you leader or you are just limited to leaking service only or don't have Balls to say anything about your leadership... Your leader make visit to western countries Like America, UK and Canada to collect their pounds and Dollars and bring it to Pakistan several times in a year.. why you don't run your big A** mouth against those things of your leadership.... or you don't trust me on this.. You pathetic bum...

Let me tell you something about me. I do not support anyone of these politicians you think I do.There are some better than others. But either they are not mature enough to guide this poor nation or they are incompetent.As far as the Musharraf is concerned, he was a thief nothig else.He ruined the country and laid down in front of foreign powers.He shoud be brought back to face the trial in Pakistan.If he is your leader, then ask him to come back to Pakistan and start his politics in Pakistan. He was used by American as they always use the army Generals for thier goals.They were desperate after 911 so was Musharraf to legitimize his regime.But he didn't use this occasion for the country but rather took the advantage of the incident and prolong his stay in the power.

Talking about musharraf ....why don't you talk about your leader married to Jew and god knows what kind of religion his kids are following now.. Jew or Islam...I doubt seriously about Islam? If your leader descendent are growing up in Jews family then why you have problem with Jews .. you blockhead....

Don't even go there. You think Musharraf is a practising muslim ? Do you honestly believe that ?

It seems like you are limited to kiss the Sleepers of your leadership and probably provide other services also A** H***.. Spit it out and admit it openly like Man instead of hiding your real disgustful face Like Ghedars.....

I never kiss anyone's ass. You have shown proudly to do that on this forum.You are defending even one who is known dictator. Why would someone support a dictator whose time has passed ? I could only think of a monetary benefit. It could not be a case of principle since dictators do not have any principle and don't abide by any principle.

lovely_pk

Banned
I never kiss anyone's ass. You have shown proudly to do that on this forum.You are defending even one who is known dictator. Why would someone support a dictator whose time has passed ? I could only think of a monetary benefit. It could not be a case of principle since dictators do not have any principle and don't abide by any principle.

Dude... you are twisting the facts in your own meaning... You haven't answered my questions raised in the last post.... YOu just made the general statement that they are some better politician then others blah blah blah... You are well aware of the question raised in my previous then why don't you directly answer them.... You are condeming everything about musharraf but didn't say even one line against IK or taliban and still claiming yourself as an independent.... Give me a break... You been towing the line of Taliban leaders and still think we wont be able to recognize your real face... Why you don't openly admit about your affliation.... i looked through all of your previous post and you never said anything against Ik...

Do you think Ik and his Kids are practicing muslim? I seriously doubt if you think this is right? what about illegitimate child in New jearsy?

Why your leader does not declare his earning openly and show it tax returns... Where are those Billion ruppees gone which he collected from telethon.. I think he can build 1000's villages with that kind of money but we haven't seen anything on the ground yet.. Above of all, what about the Pace market which was worth of million ruppees when he initially built it? This plaza couldn't be possible with his cricket earning only....

You said you are not supporter of Taliban then tell us what do you say about the current taliban action in Pakistan? what is your saying about their ideology of suicide bombing... ?

Zaidi Qasim

Dude... you are twisting the facts in your own meaning... You haven't answered my questions raised in the last post.... YOu just made the general statement that they are some better politician then others blah blah blah... You are well aware of the question raised in my previous then why don't you directly answer them.... You are condeming everything about musharraf but didn't say even one line against IK or taliban and still claiming yourself as an independent.... Give me a break... You been towing the line of Taliban leaders and still think we wont be able to recognize your real face... Why you don't openly admit about your affliation.... i looked through all of your previous post and you never said anything against Ik...

Do you think Ik and his Kids are practicing muslim? I seriously doubt if you think this is right? what about illegitimate child in New jearsy?

Why your leader does not declare his earning openly and show it tax returns... Where are those Billion ruppees gone which he collected from telethon.. I think he can build 1000's villages with that kind of money but we haven't seen anything on the ground yet.. Above of all, what about the Pace market which was worth of million ruppees when he initially built it? This plaza couldn't be possible with his cricket earning only....

You said you are not supporter of Taliban then tell us what do you say about the current taliban action in Pakistan? what is your saying about their ideology of suicide bombing... ?

Why is it so much reluctance on your part to admit that you don't have a clue where Musharraf got the money to buy the apartment. I make it easy for you. You seem to be defending Musharraf and comparing other leaders without properly answering the question about Musharraf, his properties and his actions duringt his 10 years of American slavery. Not even one answer of the questions regarding Musharraf yet you like to ask others same questions. IK tax files are in Pakistan with Pakistani revneu agency.You can see them and challenge them in court if you like.

You don't have answers but you defend the dictator. I reach the conclusion that your support for the dictator is not based on any principles.

As far as the Taliban and their atrocities are concerned, I think that the ultimate result of the wrong policies of last 10 years are there for us to reap.The Americans will leave one day,but Pakistan can't leave the region. We have to live with Afghanistan and their population forever.As long as this war in Afghanistan is going on, the fall out of this war and our blind support for American will come back to haunt us for many years.Even today, the commander of Birtish army said that it is not realistic to defeat Taliban in Afghanistan. Even The tribal people of Pakistan consider the Pakistan army an extended arm of American army.The kind of money Americans were dolling out for Pakistan is the money for the services of Pakistani army. Pakistani army is being used as a mercenary army fighting for the dollars.And to some degree this perception is not completely wrong. As long as we will carry out the services for our masters, these bomb blast will continue . They are wrong that innocents people are being killed but the innocent people are killed on the both sides of the war.Unfortunately Pakistan doesn't have a kind of resources and money to protect each and every citizen.Unless you have that, forget the security and peace in Pakistan.Only pray that this war stops and we can look forward to see the peace in the region.

Lets get back to your dictator again. Do you know when is he coming back to Pakistan to start his politics ? Cj is pateintly waiting for his arrival.

Last edited:

Pakzinda

Citizen
I am sorry to say but most of you have absolutly no damn clue what you are saying and your assumptions are baseless! The thread was started by ''Nice2MU" where he has protrade Musharraf as traitor and a criminal how convenient!!. Now mr "Nice2MU" and some of you who have blindly agreed with his amature remark and some BS political agenda NO THIS! Musharraf is a true Nationalist!

What do you know about Pakistan's nuclear agenda?? I belive that there was and still is a high demand for ICBM (Inter continental ballistic missile) for the Pak army. Now Mr Qadir and Musharraf were not seeing somethings eye to eye because Mr Qadir had failed to deliver what was REQUIRED by the PAK army as far as range, payload (warhead) and accuracy of the weapon system. On top of that Dr Qadir tried to take things in his own hands by contacting and dealing with certain foriegn parties without consulting the army or Musharraf! which by the way is totally wrong and secret info gets in the wrong hands. THERE ARE SPIES EVERYWHERE! Pakistan has many external and internal enemies my friends and to tackle with these threats you have to be BLUNT . As far as lal masjid is concerned I am with Musharraf all the way! why? because it was not a mosque anymore but a campus of extreme ideology where they had made girls and boys hostage! My friends that will not be tolerated ever again! they were given pleanty of time to end the situtaion and culprits demanded to be just set free! WHAT?? Musharraf's order to take them down was totally justified that we will not tolerate any terrorist activity and will not negotiate anymore. Now what were those mula's doing with guns hand gernades in a mosque?? it was pre planned to negotiate with the government for some favor or to prove some extreme ideology.

Musharraf was not perfect but i can tell you without a doubt he is a GREAT NATIONALIST!! and i and many others will InshahAllah vote for him. PPP,PML,MQM had there chances over and over again but what did we get out of it??? think one nation! May Allah bless Pakistan for ever! Ameen

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
>>>>>> but he admitted that he has handed over 369 out of 689 ( it means 320 are "those Missing" people). <<<<<<<<<<<<

Dude.. look back at my posts.. My original argument was " he never handed over any "PAKISTANI nationals""....

>>>He has definitely handed over many innocent Pakistanis <<<<<<<<<<
So now you are trying to impose your thinking on us.. Give me a break..

and Aafia Siddiqui is one of them.<<<<

Being Aafia Siddiqui as women, i totally respect her...my all sympathies are with her... and i hope this will never happened to any women of Pakistan....

But are you deaf or what.. you didn't listen any of his press conference where he openly said that he never gave any order to hand over the Aafia siddique to USA... Infact that video was posted on our favorite forum and i am sure you didn't miss.. I never seen any video evidence where Fozia siddique blaiming Musharraf for this,
The people who blame him for this, are the puppet of Tukla borthers or anchor persons who are running their TV shows by the help of tukla group money support....

U have no wisdom and no brain thats why you are following Musharaf and Musharaf's Follower should be like you.

How can a criminal admit his crimes very easily. When he would face the case of missing person in court, he would admit it Mr.

Musharaf was a big liar. First he claimed that if we wouldn't ally with US, US would send us to STONE age. He was insisted this time and again to scare Pakistanis. But when US officials had denied this statement then Musharaf admitted that "though US didn't say that but what they had said was giving the expression of this that they would send us to stone age".

Follow that liar and remember Shetan has also millions of followers in this world, then what if few idiots follow Musharaf along with all his crimes,

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I am sorry to say but most of you have absolutly no damn clue what you are saying and your assumptions are baseless! The thread was started by ''Nice2MU" where he has protrade Musharraf as traitor and a criminal how convenient!!. Now mr "Nice2MU" and some of you who have blindly agreed with his amature remark and some BS political agenda NO THIS! Musharraf is a true Nationalist!

What do you know about Pakistan's nuclear agenda?? I belive that there was and still is a high demand for ICBM (Inter continental ballistic missile) for the Pak army. Now Mr Qadir and Musharraf were not seeing somethings eye to eye because Mr Qadir had failed to deliver what was REQUIRED by the PAK army as far as range, payload (warhead) and accuracy of the weapon system. On top of that Dr Qadir tried to take things in his own hands by contacting and dealing with certain foriegn parties without consulting the army or Musharraf! which by the way is totally wrong and secret info gets in the wrong hands. THERE ARE SPIES EVERYWHERE! Pakistan has many external and internal enemies my friends and to tackle with these threats you have to be BLUNT . As far as lal masjid is concerned I am with Musharraf all the way! why? because it was not a mosque anymore but a campus of extreme ideology where they had made girls and boys hostage! My friends that will not be tolerated ever again! they were given pleanty of time to end the situtaion and culprits demanded to be just set free! WHAT?? Musharraf's order to take them down was totally justified that we will not tolerate any terrorist activity and will not negotiate anymore. Now what were those mula's doing with guns hand gernades in a mosque?? it was pre planned to negotiate with the government for some favor or to prove some extreme ideology.

Musharraf was not perfect but i can tell you without a doubt he is a GREAT NATIONALIST!! and i and many others will InshahAllah vote for him. PPP,PML,MQM had there chances over and over again but what did we get out of it??? think one nation! May Allah bless Pakistan for ever! Ameen

Ya Ya, Mr Missile Scientist. What do you know about Missile Technology? Do you have any proof of that or you have also used you brain to proof Musharaf Innocent.

If you agree with attack of Musharaf on LAL MOSQUE then you would agree with Yazeed as well who had attacked Kaa'ba.

And we know his Nationalism..If he is so nationalist, then why that coward is setting in UK?

If he is so nationalist...........Then why did he not come to Pakistan to help Flood victims? (We know his fake Telethon which has "Collected" 230 Million Rupees but still in Banks.......This was said by Salman Shah).

If he is so nationalist then why is he in UK and giving stupid statements about Pakistani Nukes and Missiles which is leading Pakistan more invulnerable and under pressure. Can't he keep his "Dirty Big" Mouth Shut.

He is simply as Traitor and needs Death Punishment.

Pakzinda

Citizen
YES I know a lot more then you do! look at you stumbling all over the place haha ! your a typical radical Islam lover and am sorry to say its people like you who have given Islam a bad name . You go ahead and listen to the dirty filthy so called politicians and make your baseless remarks. What stupid statement did he give about the nukes? Tell me "Mr No it all"! what did your government do for you huh! atleast you can check the stats in Musharraf's government the economy was ten times better as matter of fact we had almost paid off all of the loans. Lets go in depth shall we! In Musharraf's time Pakistans economy was growing at this rate. HAVE A LOOK FOOL!

• Pakistan’s economy grew by 100% — to become $ 160 billion
  • Revenue grew by 100% — to become $ 11.4 billion
  • Per Capita income grew by 100% — to become $ 925
  • Foreign Reserves grew by 500% — to become $ 17 billion
  • Exports grew by 100% — to become $ 18.5 billion
  • Textile exports grew by 100% — to become $ 11.2 billion
  • Karachi Stock Exchange grew by 500% — to become $ 75 billion
  • Foreign Direct Investment grew by 500% — to become $ 8.4 billion
  • Annual Debt servicing decreased by 35% — to become 26%
  • Poverty decreased by 10% — to become 24%
  • Literacy ratio grew by 10% — to become 54%
  • Public development Funds grew by 100% — to become Rs 520 billion
Musharraf's vision and policies helped Pakistan come out of the list of Highly Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) while setting it on path of prosperity, growth and economic reforms. And by the way get your head checked before you start pointing fingers these are actual facts!!!

M javed

Banned
musharraf jhooth bolne ka 'aadi mujram' hay aur iss main woh aalmi record holder hay-iss ke gale main jhoot bolne ka "bush-award" hay.

yeh america ka no.1 pithoo hay.

Iss waqat pakistan ko aik khaalis pakistani aur muslman leader ki zaroorat hay.

Qoam america ke assar o rasookh se jaan churra kar iss undeclared gulaami se jaan churrana chahti hay

musharraf ne dalar-roon ki khatar hamain aik karae ki qatal qoam banaya. Aik qoam ki hessyyat se - qoamoon ki jamiyyat main hamara chehra mas'sakh kar dya.

Sirf yehi hi nahein hum ne apne unnh shehryoon ke khilaaf bhi riysti force istemaal ki jo ke hamare ape mulk ke shehri hein aur jinh ki jaan aur maal ki hifizat hamari riyasti zummadaari hay.

Warna aaj ham amman se hote.

Musharraf ne yeh sab kuch america ki dictation per kya. Yeh shah se zyada shah ka wafa dar tha.

Uss ne dr. Qadeer khan aur nawaz shareef ko zero karne ke liye aur apne aap ko hero bana-ne ke liye, dunya aur amreekyoon ke samne jhoot bole.

Iss bewaqoof insaan ko sha-oor hi nahein tha keh woh to pakistan ka aik zummedar aadmi hay. Sirf kursi ke lye gher mulkyoon ki zabaan bolta raha aur hamain iss jahannam main dhakail kar london ja ker beth gya.

Woh abhi tak chuppa raha hay - keh kargil ka marka kyun and kiss lye kya uss ne hamari beti dr. Aafia siddique ke saath yeh zulam kyon kya -uss ne 'nro' ka ordinance jaari karke zadari aur benazeer ke jraa-em ko kyon moaaf kar dya.

Tum jahan ki matti ho wahan hi chele gae ho. Tum pakistan ki matti se bane hi nahein the. Yeh hamari bad-naseebi thi tumhein pala plosa temhein taleem di. Bare bare ohdoon tak puhnchaya. Tumhein saloot marte rahe. Kya patta tha tum aik begherat insaan ho. Uss matti se be-wafaee karo ge jiss ne tumhein aaghosh, azmat, shohrat, iqtedaar dya.

Mr zardari ki hakoomat bhi ussi tarah kar rahi hai jiss tarah musharf ne kya.saaf zahar hay - passe lagane wale bewaqoof to nahein hote. Inn ghoroon pe america ke passe lage huwe hain.

Muslmaan buzdil nahein hota na hi woh laalchi aur bewaqoof hota hay.

Woh allah ki baseerat se dekhta hay.

Woh be-baaki ka namoona hota hay.woh kissi supper power se nahein darta. Yehi 'khudi' hay. Yaqeen mohkam - mohabbat fateh aalam - yeh hain mardoon ki shamsheerain.

Musharraf ki khudi yeh thi keh qanoon ko haath main lo - pakistan ke interest bala-e-taaq rakho - amrika ke interest poore karo apne shehri aur fauji marwoo.

Kissi ko mulk baddar karna - aaj se 5 so saal pehle, aik shahaana aur colonial saza to thi. Aaj ki dunya main yeh saza dunya ke kissi qanoon main nahein. Phir yeh saza kissi court ko deni chah ye thi. Musharraf ne konsi court se pooch kar yeh saza apne syasi makhalaf nawaz shareef ko di.

Phir uss ne jitne bhi galat aur gher qanooni kaam kai- mulk ke anndar uss ka koi tehrii record nahein.

Woh khud hi supreem court tha, woh kud hi pakistan ki parliament tha, woh khud hi kabina tha aur woh mulk ke andar sub kuch tha. Uss ne yeh suabh kuch iss tarah se kya keh mulk ke andar uss ka koi record nahein.

Jujoon ko hata do, unn ko nazar band kar do - pakistan ke kissi adare ke pass iss ka koi record nahein . Har galat kaam sirf sirf zabani hota tha.

Yeh aik bohat bara qanoon aur aaeen shikkan mujjram hay. Iss ko jo kuch iss ne kya uss per adalat ke katehray main pesh kya jana mulk ki aaenda salamti ke liai ashad zaroori hay.

Iss bigray howe insaan ko phir iqtidaar mein lana pakistan per aik khud kush hamla karne ke brabar ho ga.

Musharraf ki yeh daleel galat hay keh uss ne kargal main jang kashmeer ka masala hall karne ke lai ki. Ryasat ke aik molazim hote howe woh kon tha yeh faisala karne wala.

Uss waqat ki hakoomat ki marzi se hukam liye bagher hamare mulk ki fauj ka parosi mulk per hamla karna pakistan ke khilaf aik bohat bari sazish thi. Yeh bewaqoofi kitni khatarnaak thi, iss ka koi andaza nahein laga sakta.

Musharraf gaddar bhi hai aur aik bohat bara bewaqoof insaan bhi.

Jabh qoamein nuclear power ban jaati hain to unhein jang mazakrat ki maiz per beth kar karni hoti hay jangon ke zarie nahein.

Uss ne khud maana keh ch. Shujjat aur doosre uss ke saamne kuch kehne ki jur-at nahein rakhtethe.

Uss ko kya patta 'khudi' kya cheez hay - andha kya jaane adrak ka bhao.

Pakzinda

Citizen
Mr M javed i must say that you are just speaking out of your behind! Try to think logically not emotionally. Musharraf is good for Pakistan. Now can you tell me about your current government?? because sounds like you know a lot. How are those gas and sugar prices going for you huh?? your a complete brain washed radical who has no clue what is good and bad for the country! Why dont you ask someone on the streets if they like the current situation in Pakistan. I think you know the answer to that! Go and read some facts!

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)

Kissi ko mulk baddar karna - aaj se 5 so saal pehle, aik shahaana aur colonial saza to thi. Aaj ki dunya main yeh saza dunya ke kissi qanoon main nahein. Phir yeh saza kissi court ko deni chah ye thi. Musharraf ne konsi court se pooch kar yeh saza apne syasi makhalaf nawaz shareef ko di. .

Mulk baddar u must be kidding,

mulk baddar krne k liye, koi 10 saal ka agrement bhi hota hai kiya :lol:

Supreme court who endoserd the martial law act of Musharraf

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes i know a lot more then you do! Look at you stumbling all over the place haha ! Your a typical radical islam lover and am sorry to say its people like you who have given islam a bad name . You go ahead and listen to the dirty filthy so called politicians and make your baseless remarks. What stupid statement did he give about the nukes? Tell me "mr no it all"! What did your government do for you huh! Atleast you can check the stats in musharraf's government the economy was ten times better as matter of fact we had almost paid off all of the loans. Lets go in depth shall we! In musharraf's time pakistans economy was growing at this rate. Have a look fool!

• pakistan’s economy grew by 100% — to become $ 160 billion
  • revenue grew by 100% — to become $ 11.4 billion
  • per capita income grew by 100% — to become $ 925
  • foreign reserves grew by 500% — to become $ 17 billion
  • exports grew by 100% — to become $ 18.5 billion
  • textile exports grew by 100% — to become $ 11.2 billion
  • karachi stock exchange grew by 500% — to become $ 75 billion
  • foreign direct investment grew by 500% — to become $ 8.4 billion
  • annual debt servicing decreased by 35% — to become 26%
  • poverty decreased by 10% — to become 24%
  • literacy ratio grew by 10% — to become 54%
  • public development funds grew by 100% — to become rs 520 billion
musharraf's vision and policies helped pakistan come out of the list of highly indebted poor countries (hipc) while setting it on path of prosperity, growth and economic reforms. And by the way get your head checked before you start pointing fingers these are actual facts!!!

agar roshan khayal pakistan ke liye begharait or besharam hona must he to phir poor pakistan is enough for us with out his vision::thanks

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
YES I know a lot more then you do! look at you stumbling all over the place haha ! your a typical radical Islam lover and am sorry to say its people like you who have given Islam a bad name . You go ahead and listen to the dirty filthy so called politicians and make your baseless remarks. What stupid statement did he give about the nukes? Tell me "Mr No it all"! what did your government do for you huh! atleast you can check the stats in Musharraf's government the economy was ten times better as matter of fact we had almost paid off all of the loans. Lets go in depth shall we! In Musharraf's time Pakistans economy was growing at this rate. HAVE A LOOK FOOL!

• Pakistan’s economy grew by 100% — to become $ 160 billion
  • Revenue grew by 100% — to become $ 11.4 billion
  • Per Capita income grew by 100% — to become $ 925
  • Foreign Reserves grew by 500% — to become $ 17 billion
  • Exports grew by 100% — to become $ 18.5 billion
  • Textile exports grew by 100% — to become $ 11.2 billion
  • Karachi Stock Exchange grew by 500% — to become $ 75 billion
  • Foreign Direct Investment grew by 500% — to become $ 8.4 billion
  • Annual Debt servicing decreased by 35% — to become 26%
  • Poverty decreased by 10% — to become 24%
  • Literacy ratio grew by 10% — to become 54%
  • Public development Funds grew by 100% — to become Rs 520 billion
Musharraf's vision and policies helped Pakistan come out of the list of Highly Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) while setting it on path of prosperity, growth and economic reforms. And by the way get your head checked before you start pointing fingers these are actual facts!!!

Most of these figures are fake and if some are true still they are incidental.

[*]Pakistan s economy grew by 100% ; to become $ 160 billion.............Hahah......Ya I know how much the grew and how. He sold many the profitable institutions. PTCL is one of the example. He sold many Innocent Pakistanis to US to get the bounties.

Revenue grew by 100%; to become $ 11.4 billion................He got 10 BN $ from US in war of Terror and more than 6 BN $ for Earth Quake.

Per Capita income grew by 100% ; to become $ 925...............May be but if it would a real growth, it would sustain till now. Why the poverty increased and more than 40 % were/ are living below the Poverty line

Foreign Reserves grew by 500% to become $ 17 billion..............Answer already given due to War on terror and Earth Quake

Exports grew by 100% to become $ 18.5 billion................................FAKE

Textile exports grew by 100%; to become $ 11.2 billion....................FAKE

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karachi_Stock_Exchange"]Karachi Stock Exchange[/URL] grew by 500% ; to become $ 75 billion

Foreign Direct Investment grew by 500% — to become $ 8.4 billion

Annual Debt servicing decreased by 35% ; to become 26%.........................Again the same because he got more than 16 BN $ "As bonus" for War on Terror and Earth Quack.

Poverty decreased by 10% ; to become 24%................................This figure was more than 33 % even at that time and now more than that. It is also due to Musharaf's war of Terror.

Literacy ratio grew by 10% ; to become 54%

Public development Funds grew by 100% ; to become Rs 520 billion

I have given the reasons for the above "FAKE " figures but if for a second if we accept them as "True" again everyone of us (Even you) would agree that if we had low foreign Reserves, high poverty rate, Low Literacy Rate etc., still we were much happier before Musharaf ERA, much safe, were living with peace and respect, There was no stamp of Terrorists on US. And it is due to Musharaf's participating in War On Terror.

If you are blaming the current govt. then again I will blame Musharaf for it. Zardari and its govt. are the GIFTS of NRO (A deal between Musharaf and Benazir).

If you are following Musharaf, go a head. SHETAN has also many followers.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
agar roshan khayal pakistan ke liye begharait or besharam hona must he to phir poor pakistan is enough for us with out his vision::thanks

Very True............. As I said in my post, though our foreign currency reserve were low, poverty was high, low literacy, still we were much happier than before Musharaf era.

Pakzinda

Citizen
Speak for yourself little man! Pakistan needs to move forward with ideology of modernization in every sector. So you didnt like my facts list? to bad! now i no for sure that people like you are never gonna want a better Pakistan. You just dont have the minerals to be a Pakistani! Dont worry and be happy in your little stupid world and see how everything else around you moves forward and you sit and be miserable ..i pitty you!

Pakzinda

Citizen
HAHA you cant handle the truth Mr Nice2MU! Please leave the important discussions to the pro's ok! and My advice to you! your better off covering Imran Khan.

lovely_pk

Banned
Why is it so much reluctance on your part to admit that you don't have a clue where Musharraf got the money to buy the apartment. I make it easy for you. You seem to be defending Musharraf and comparing other leaders without properly answering the question about Musharraf, his properties and his actions duringt his 10 years of American slavery. Not even one answer of the questions regarding Musharraf yet you like to ask others same questions. IK tax files are in Pakistan with Pakistani revneu agency.You can see them and challenge them in court if you like.

You don't have answers but you defend the dictator. I reach the conclusion that your support for the dictator is not based on any principles.

As far as the Taliban and their atrocities are concerned, I think that the ultimate result of the wrong policies of last 10 years are there for us to reap.The Americans will leave one day,but Pakistan can't leave the region. We have to live with Afghanistan and their population forever.As long as this war in Afghanistan is going on, the fall out of this war and our blind support for American will come back to haunt us for many years.Even today, the commander of Birtish army said that it is not realistic to defeat Taliban in Afghanistan. Even The tribal people of Pakistan consider the Pakistan army an extended arm of American army.The kind of money Americans were dolling out for Pakistan is the money for the services of Pakistani army. Pakistani army is being used as a mercenary army fighting for the dollars.And to some degree this perception is not completely wrong. As long as we will carry out the services for our masters, these bomb blast will continue . They are wrong that innocents people are being killed but the innocent people are killed on the both sides of the war.Unfortunately Pakistan doesn't have a kind of resources and money to protect each and every citizen.Unless you have that, forget the security and peace in Pakistan.Only pray that this war stops and we can look forward to see the peace in the region.

Lets get back to your dictator again. Do you know when is he coming back to Pakistan to start his politics ? Cj is pateintly waiting for his arrival.

>>>>>>>>> IK tax files are in Pakistan with Pakistani revneu agency.You can see them and challenge them in court if you like<<<<<
Hahahahah... tera chehra pehchana gaya... Truth prevails and finally you showed the proof of your loyalitied with your Master Taliban Khan despite of all your previous denials.. You are talking about the principles here but you are not applying the same on yourself. .. HOw badly your are supprting your taliban leader and havn't given any proof or justification of his assets.... Pace Market, Farm house, house in Lahore and especially the details of the billion rupees he recieved from Telethon... That billion Rupees was enough in the constructions of 1000's of villages in Pakistan. we have seen nothing on the ground yet. Could you defend where did it go?...... and why you stopped talking about the jews after i pointed out that ur leader descendents are rasing in Jew family.... I think you are ok if your leader collect the foreign aid from western countries but you don't like when others do the same... WHat is the difference? they both are same Dollars or Pounds? Why your principles or standards are different for your leader? why don't you ask the same question from your leader then and request him to stop this bcz it hurt your self-esteemed? He is been doing this for past 20 years and hasn't stopped it yet? Do you have any proof that he is using those dollars or pounds for the hospital purpose only? where is the proof..? can you show any of his previous tax returns which he filed in Pakistan or in UK.. DOn't forget he lived in london for 20 years and he must have filed tax return there also...

Hahaha...I am soo glad that truth also coming out of your mouth about your feeling with Taliban as a result of all my previous efforts .. It is soo disgustful to see your pathetic way of twististing the facts and justifying the taliban action in Pakistan and blame it the cause of whatever happening in AF. You mentality exactly matches with the people who claim AF as a Fifth Province of Pakistan. Whatever is happning right now, it is not the cause of the last 10 years of policies, infact it is ourtburst of mistakes which your Great Grand father Zia commited in 80's. He pushed our country into other country's war and still suffereing the consequenced of his blunder... What about the money which your Great Grand Father collecting from American and using it to build your Taliban's Masters at that time..I am sure your principles are different for your great grand father now and you will not call that as slavery because that money was being used to build your taliban Masters... YOur taliban masters were happy when they were getting the dollars from AMerica in 80's but they aren't happy now..They aren't happy now bcz they are not getting those dollars in their pocket this time...

BTW, i also heard this that your leader was the close friend of Zia also... No wonder the reason of his support for the Taliban's then...

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

>>>>>>>>> IK tax files are in Pakistan with Pakistani revneu agency.You can see them and challenge them in court if you like<<<<<
Hahahahah... tera chehra pehchana gaya... Truth prevails and finally you showed the proof of your loyalitied with your Master Taliban Khan despite of all your previous denials.. You are talking about the principles here but you are not applying the same on yourself. .. HOw badly your are supprting your taliban leader and havn't given any proof or justification of his assets.... Pace Market, Farm house, house in Lahore and especially the details of the billion rupees he recieved from Telethon... That billion Rupees was enough in the constructions of 1000's of villages in Pakistan. we have seen nothing on the ground yet. Could you defend where did it go?...... and why you stopped talking about the jews after i pointed out that ur leader descendents are rasing in Jew family.... I think you are ok if your leader collect the foreign aid from western countries but you don't like when others do the same... WHat is the difference? they both are same Dollars or Pounds? Why your principles or standards are different for your leader? why don't you ask the same question from your leader then and request him to stop this bcz it hurt your self-esteemed? He is been doing this for past 20 years and hasn't stopped it yet? Do you have any proof that he is using those dollars or pounds for the hospital purpose only? where is the proof..? can you show any of his previous tax returns which he filed in Pakistan or in UK.. DOn't forget he lived in london for 20 years and he must have filed tax return there also...

Hahaha...I am soo glad that truth also coming out of your mouth about your feeling with Taliban as a result of all my previous efforts .. It is soo disgustful to see your pathetic way of twististing the facts and justifying the taliban action in Pakistan and blame it the cause of whatever happening in AF. You mentality exactly matches with the people who claim AF as a Fifth Province of Pakistan. Whatever is happning right now, it is not the cause of the last 10 years of policies, infact it is ourtburst of mistakes which your Great Grand father Zia commited in 80's. He pushed our country into other country's war and still suffereing the consequenced of his blunder... What about the money which your Great Grand Father collecting from American and using it to build your Taliban's Masters at that time..I am sure your principles are different for your great grand father now and you will not call that as slavery because that money was being used to build your taliban Masters... YOur taliban masters were happy when they were getting the dollars from AMerica in 80's but they aren't happy now..They aren't happy now bcz they are not getting those dollars in their pocket this time...

BTW, i also heard this that your leader was the close friend of Zia also... No wonder the reason of his support for the Taliban's then...

You seem like an old repeated tape. IK is in Pakistan. There are many like you who tried their best to maligned him . Some tried to play his personal life, and some like you who open the mouth and spew baseles allegation. I do not have any proof of his illegal property. If you do as you claim, then the courts in Pakistan are open and you can go there. In my last post I also written about it but you seem to have some other issues with him.

One thing I noticed in your last few posts. You stopped praising your foreign agent and dictator anymore.Now, that surely is an improvement. As a matter of fact, you do not even want to bring his name anymore in your posts. I think you are lifting yourself up from the bottom of the pit as far as your conscious is concerned.

when is your beloved dictator coming to visit the poor pakistani nation ? How much he paid for his luxury apartment in London ? where did he get the money to buy it and live with personal guards in the expensive city like London ? How much his salary was before he left Pakistan ? How much tax he paid in his tax filed ?

Answer the qustions. if you have any.

lovely_pk

Banned
You seem like an old repeated tape. IK is in Pakistan. There are many like you who tried their best to maligned him . Some tried to play his personal life, and some like you who open the mouth and spew baseles allegation. I do not have any proof of his illegal property. If you do as you claim, then the courts in Pakistan are open and you can go there. In my last post I also written about it but you seem to have some other issues with him.

One thing I noticed in your last few posts. You stopped praising your foreign agent and dictator anymore.Now, that surely is an improvement. As a matter of fact, you do not even want to bring his name anymore in your posts. I think you are lifting yourself up from the bottom of the pit as far as your conscious is concerned.

when is your beloved dictator coming to visit the poor pakistani nation ? How much he paid for his luxury apartment in London ? where did he get the money to buy it and live with personal guards in the expensive city like London ? How much his salary was before he left Pakistan ? How much tax he paid in his tax filed ?

Answer the qustions. if you have any.

One thing i must admit that i have noticed the improvements in your converstaion now, which is very positive thing added in your personality recently..

>>>>>>>Answer the qustions. if you have any. <<<<<<<
if you think that musharraf is involved in selling Pakistani's to USA or you wana find out where het got the money for apartment in London.. why don't you consult with the Pakistani Courts and table your proofs infront of them?. You leader sacrificed soo much for this current judiciary then why there is soo much hasistency in filling a case against him? Why you are limited in running your mouth and Uttering it on the website only? If you think you have enough proof of your allegation then what are your waiting for??? or i call those allegations are based on groundless facts, that's why nobody dare to file a single case against him .... If anyone did, then why nothing has been proven yet in Pakistani courts even after 2 year?
Can you answer this?

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

One thing i must admit that i have noticed the improvements in your converstaion now, which is very positive thing added in your personality recently..

>>>>>>>Answer the qustions. if you have any. <<<<<<<
if you think that musharraf is involved in selling Pakistani's to USA or you wana find out where het got the money for apartment in London.. why don't you consult with the Pakistani Courts and table your proofs infront of them?. You leader sacrificed soo much for this current judiciary then why there is soo much hasistency in filling a case against him? Why you are limited in running your mouth and Uttering it on the website only? If you think you have enough proof of your allegation then what are your waiting for??? or i call those allegations are based on groundless facts, that's why nobody dare to file a single case against him .... If anyone did, then why nothing has been proven yet in Pakistani courts even after 2 year?
Can you answer this?

Hunnnn !!! Take him to the court ... Thats what your answer is ? You think those who keep foreign accounts would leave any traces of their activities ? No one in the world leaves receipts behind for their corruption.But some of the facts are hard to deny.His expensive property in London is one of them. Let him come back to Pakistan. If he hasn't done anything wrong, why is he not coming back ? He likes to get invloved with politics of Pakistan but do not want to go and face the nation and be accountable of what ever he had done during his time in power. He will never go back. He is a coward and won't even last one night in prison. Beside not getting his daily drink, he won't be able to get his Tabla there either.