Tests Were Failed under the commandment of Dr Qadir..........Says Musharaf

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Test Were Failed under the commandment of Dr Qadir..........Says Musharaf

Can't he keep his Dirty mouth shut about nuclear and Lal Mosque issues. By doing so, he is doing nothing but decrease his support.

We were also the witness of Lal Mosque incident and there were many more that Chudhry Shujat (though I am not saying he is not guilty) had great effort.

He and other Ulema were struggling till late night (2 or 3 O' Clock in the morning) and came on conclusion for safe passage to Mr Ghazi (Ex Khateeb of Lal Mosque) and had drawn a draft. Chudhry Shujat said that he was going to sign from Musharaf, but when Musharaf saw the draft he tore that off and ordered for attack on Lal Mosque.

11-10-2010_52264_1.gif

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lukh de Laanat hai tujh per Musharaf,, teri bato se lagta hai k Dr Abdul Qadeer guilty nahi they, Guilty tu tha, aur aaj bhe pakistan ke secuirty related batein duniya k aagay leak ker raha hai,, aur kiun nahi karey ga kiun k tu traitor hai, tu gaddar e pakistan hai, tujh per poorey pakistan ke laanat ho, teri shakal se tere amaal jhalaktay hein,, tujh jese yazeed ko Insha ALLAH zameen bhe naseeb nahi ho ge,, tu merna chahay ga to tujhey mout nahi aaey ge,, tu ne laal masjid main masoom talib ilmo ko be dardi se shaheed ker dia, aur phir tu ne un ke laasho ko aag laga de,, aik bar phir tujh per laanat ho,, tu ne hazaro muslims ko dehshat gardi ke bheent cherha dia, tu ne drones attacks ka tohfa dia, tu ne pakistan ke air bases america k halaway ker de, tujh jese sapa salar to awara kutto k bhe nahi hotay, wo bhe dushman ko dekh ker kam az kam bhonktay to hein,, aur her mumkin koshish kerte hein k wo un k area main na aa sakein,, tujh main to awara kuttay jitni bhe himmat nahi,, sharaab pene walay insan ke gairat khatam ho jati hai, ye main nahi kehta Hadees main likha hai, aur teri qoumi gairat khatam ho chuki hoi hai, kiun k tu sharabi qababi insaan hai, mujrey kerna kerwana tera mashgala hai, sharab pee ker behki behki batein kerna tera shoq hai,, tujh per pakistan ke awaam ke lanatein to hein he, tujh per ALLAH ke bhe laanat hai, tu duniya main bhe ruswa ho gaya, tujhey aakhrat main bhe Insha ALLAH ruswai naseeb ho ge..

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Main ne kaha tha na Budha PAGAL HO GAYA HAY ... i think we should not comment on his views ... ye is kabil nahi ke is kisi baat per comment kiye jayain ... so i appeal to all pakistan please ignore this stupid banda

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr Abdul Qadeer sahab hamarey hero hein, aur tujh jesa kameena, zaleel, watan firosh, yazeed,insan, Dr A Q khan k paao ke dhool bhe nahi.
Tu bhonk raha hai kiun k tu London america main bhaitha hai, tu yehi batein kabhi aa ker pakistan main ker,, tujhey chupnay ke jaga bhe nahi milni,, hijra,, khusra,,
pata nahi ye kiss mitti se bana hai, iss ke rago main kiss ka khoon dorta hai,,
insan agar galti kerta hai to ussey koi ehsaas dilaey to ussey apni galti ka ehsaas ho jata hai,kuttay ko bhe agar insan aik bar dutkarta hai to us main bhe itni samjh aur gairat hoti hai k wo doobara nahi bhonkta,,

Pk001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jiye Musharraf, Death to all the traitors of the country and Islam, including the Maulana's of Lal masjid who did not listen to the Imam of the Holy Kabba, may Allah Punish them severly.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
unless one knows the reality how can one say that who is true and who is telling lies. our opinion is based on what most of our politicians and media has said so far. plz have patience and wait other wise we shall be out of those who fix BOHTAAN to others. May Allah show us the right path and expose the truth to us.Aameen

umerr

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
lanat ho mushruhf tugh per,tughe to ALLHA bhi nhi bhkshe kamnea,tou lanti sirf tabla bjaa thomke lagaa

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I wish he would keep his mouth *****.
Sir If you can not say something good for your country do not say things which will hurt the country.
I thought a soldier is always a soldier but I am proved wrong with his statement, and he is not a soldier anymore.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1. I hate Mush from the bottom of my heart for selling Pak to the US. What destruction we have in Pak right now, can be fully contributed to the RAT Musharraf.

BUT fair is fair. For the status that AQK enjoys, its not his place to start talking against or for any former ruler, such as Musharraf. What Mush has revealed (failure of Ghauri) is a result of revenge and backlash. If you open your mouth dust WILL go in.

AQK should shut up and concentrate to protect his life, Americans are just waiting for the right opportunity to murder him, thats why they have rented houses nearby him.

2. OK so Ghauri failed 2 or even may be 10 times, so whats the big deal?? Isnt what happens when you test something? Did the Challenger not blow up in 1989, or Soviet's Chernoble nuke had an accident that forced Soviets to invite Americans assistance to cleaning it up?

If Missiles fail first then succeed, its even better. People find all the bugs after failure, that are rectified before the next attempt.

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
This brown zionist pimp of USA/ISRAHELL should be arrested and hanged live on CNN.Lanath on him and his kind.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
the question was asked a jang group journalist in the meeting in newyork

Musharaf could say that he doesn't want to comment on that. The Journalist didn't force him but the problem with Musharaf is that he can't keep his "BIG DIRTY" MOUTH Shut. He is giving out such statements to keep his Western Masters happy and create problems for Pakistan at international Level.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I wish he would his mouth *****.
Sir If you can not say something good for your country do not say things which will hurt the country.
I thought a soldier is always a soldier but I am proved wrong with his statement, and he is not a soldier anymore.

He was soldier till the coup ( but might even at that time because most of his activities were against the discipline in Army) but after that he proved to be the Ghaddar.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
the jang group and hamid mir are traitors and they can write any thing to defame musharraf

It was Musharaf who has put Pakistan in the war of Terrorism and sold the Pakistanis to US for Dollars to keep his Western Master happy. So deicide who is traitor?