Tehreek-e-Insaf Aur Tehreek-e-Saaf - PTI's Coalition Partners??

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)

37c3fc898cecf31e40389511e3c288e7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Tehreek-e-Insaf Aur Tehreek-e-Saaf - Will they able to make next Governemnt ??

Imran khan zindabad

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Tehreek-e-Insaf Aur Tehreek-e-Saaf - Will they able to make next Governemnt ??

To be very honest, if this happened in real, what Sethi have mentioned above, then that will be the last nail in the coffin of Imran Khan's political carrier.

I hope this all should be wrong, however rumors only break, when something has already cooked in the back ground.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I believe Dear Mohib your first headline was more appropriate.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

I never understand what vote bank they are talking about ... ya koun sa magical vote bank hai jo performance hoo na hoo intact rahta hai parties k saath you may say idealogical workers ... wesay kya koe bataye ga kya idealogy hai PPP ki ya PML N ki ya anp ki for that matter ... ya woh jaali vote hain jo zamanoon sai inhon ney register karaye huee hain ... jis ka muzahira hum ney abhi AJ&K k election main deka bhe ... ya apni see ker dakhain lakin ager rigging hue jo k im sure ka hoge tab phir public road pay hogi inhon ney PTI ya clean loghon ko vote dala hoga aur tab main dekhoon ya woh farishtey kahan sai ayeen gey in parties ki support k leya jihon ney vote tou jesay tesay daal he deya hon gey.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

If election held on internet. Otherwise, zero vote

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

It's hard to say how many of those in the so-called "clean" party will manage to get elected in the next elections, because the next elections will be somewhat different than traditional elections (e.g. on biradari basis). So I don't know if IK really needs them, or is it the other way round? IK,on his part, has repeatedly said that they're negotiating with various clean people of other parties, but dunno if it's linked to this effort. Things will get clearer after Eid I guess.

youngnights

Councller (250+ posts)
Establishment's New Political Party, Coming soon !!

so far what we see is Jahangir Tareen and as he is saying "Saaf" record politicians shall be there in his party... he is calling himself and his fellows as a group of good intended politicians forming a party for the sake of Pakistan... no names mentioned yet !!

the party will show up in September... lets see who joins it.
pop.gif

some of the "well wishers" are also suggesting PTI to have coalition with the upcoming party
lol.gif

anyways, this is going to be a new contester in the arena of politics, Tareen is from PML Functional (Pir Pagharo group, who himself was HGQ's man once)...

lets see how things unfold now...

pakiace

Banned
This is just a fabricated story made by najam sethi and the co-host, marvi memon has already announced a start of her own political league on twitter by the name '' karavan-e-haq'' yet her presence at IMRAN KHAN dharna allowed the anchors to summon a story based on their stagnant speculations and analysis henceforth linking tehreek - e - saaf with tehreek - e- insaf, same is followed by shah mehmood qureshi and imran khan when at a talk show '' kal tak'' both agreed to form alliance IF IT INCULCATES ERADICATING CORRUPTION FROM PAKISTAN but in reality this risque story of tehreek-e-saaf's and PTI can be a best seller of all times but rhetorically holds no substantial evidence in the light of realism as nothing has been declared official by PTI

So to conclude this i find najam sethi's analysis full of contradictory fallacy the dormant paranoia he suffers from and definitely NEEDS CRITICAL THINKING!

The speculations are not based on verisimilitude of the context and should not be given any nail in coffin theory linkups!

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

To be very honest, if this happened in real, what Sethi have mentioned above, then that will be the last nail in the coffin of Imran Khan's political carrier.

I hope this all should be wrong, however rumors only break, when something has already cooked in the back ground.

HUH?

You do not make any sense, how is this going to be bad for Imran Khan? Please elaborate.

What does it have to do with Imran Khan. They are a completely different party.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

HUH?

You do not make any sense, how is this going to be bad for Imran Khan? Please elaborate.

What does it have to do with Imran Khan. They are a completely different party.

HUH

lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't worry just watch and see, because people like you get only sense, which you want to read, write and listen........Is Imran Khan God.........can't he make mistake.........What is he doing at present...nothing but "NON-SENSE"

High claims but nothing in practicle...........or you let me know, what sensible so far he has done......lolzzzzzz

huh

lolzzzzzzzzzzz

don't worry just watch and see, because people like you get only sense, which you want to read, write and listen........is imran khan god.........can't he make mistake.........what is he doing at present...nothing but "non-sense"

high claims but nothing in practicle...........or you let me know, what sensible so far he has done......lolzzzzzz
there are only few clean leaders in pakistan one is altaf bhai and other is mera qaid nawaz sharif, zardari also is a good person as he got hisadari in govt, we have to realize few things very important imran has never been directly involved in govt. So he don't have any previous experience so it proves logically that he is doing nothing as abbasali bhai mentioned earlier so i request all imran supporters to please open their eyes and realize that imran is doing nothing , building a cancer hospital, opening a university ,running sasta tandoor, collecting money for flood victims is not a big deal, any body can do this.so as abbasali bhai mentioned he is doing nothing for this nation, he is doing all nonsense according to our canadian moderator abbasali bhai, he is doing useless efforts like hakoomat hatao mulk bachao, and dharnas against drones etc, is there any need for these frivolous activities,pakistan is flourishing in the hands of zardari, nawaz and altaf bhai so why imran is trying to sabotage this historical time span of pakistan political history, everypolitical party here is living with harmony,plmn is happy to have panjab in their hands , ppp is happy as they have federal govt. Mqm is more then happy as they are occupying karachi. So why imran is trying to destroy this democracy, i request all of pti and imran supporters that please listen to abbasiali bhai full of wisdom words as he is sitting in canada so he has more knowledge . Thanks abbasiali bhai and all other anti imran to letting us know that imran is wrong .

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

there are only few clean leaders in pakistan one is altaf bhai and other is mera qaid nawaz sharif, zardari also is a good person as he got hisadari in govt, we have to realize few things very important imran has never been directly involved in govt. So he don't have any previous experience so it proves logically that he is doing nothing as abbasali bhai mentioned earlier so i request all imran supporters to please open their eyes and realize that imran is doing nothing , building a cancer hospital, opening a university ,running sasta tandoor, collecting money for flood victims is not a big deal, any body can do this.so as abbasali bhai mentioned he is doing nothing for this nation, he is doing all nonsense according to our canadian moderator abbasali bhai, he is doing useless efforts like hakoomat hatao mulk bachao, and dharnas against drones etc, is there any need for these frivolous activities,pakistan is flourishing in the hands of zardari, nawaz and altaf bhai so why imran is trying to sabotage this historical time span of pakistan political history, everypolitical party here is living with harmony,plmn is happy to have panjab in their hands , ppp is happy as they have federal govt. Mqm is more then happy as they are occupying karachi. So why imran is trying to destroy this democracy, i request all of pti and imran supporters that please listen to abbasiali bhai full of wisdom words as he is sitting in canada so he has more knowledge . Thanks abbasiali bhai and all other anti imran to letting us know that imran is wrong .

Well my friend thanks create lot of manipulation...........Good attempt.......I don't need to explain further............yes one thing is clear, you are confused, and trying to make every one is confuse........bad for you. I am talking very nicely and straight forward about one political figure, so do reply correctly.........don;t play this game of confusion..........by showing your wisdom as Altaf, Nawaz and Zardari friend............too bad, be courageous and if like to involve in war of words then you are more than welcome.........but don't be hypocritic.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

I never understand what vote bank they are talking about ... ya koun sa magical vote bank hai jo performance hoo na hoo intact rahta hai parties k saath you may say idealogical workers ... wesay kya koe bataye ga kya idealogy hai PPP ki ya PML N ki ya anp ki for that matter ... ya woh jaali vote hain jo zamanoon sai inhon ney register karaye huee hain ... jis ka muzahira hum ney abhi AJ&K k election main deka bhe ... ya apni see ker dakhain lakin ager rigging hue jo k im sure ka hoge tab phir public road pay hogi inhon ney PTI ya clean loghon ko vote dala hoga aur tab main dekhoon ya woh farishtey kahan sai ayeen gey in parties ki support k leya jihon ney vote tou jesay tesay daal he deya hon gey.

WOh Vote bank jo fojiyoon ke bastoon mein hota he or bawaqt zarorat Farishtey aa kar cast kar ke jatey hein. ussi ki baat hei.

tanveerr

new coalation party

jhangire tareen now going to make new coalation party along with depress and famous politicians like marvi mamon , shah mahmoos quereshi , gohar ayoob and owais laghari
maybe they alliances with PTI or get the ticket from PTI .

Well my friend thanks create lot of manipulation...........Good attempt.......I don't need to explain further............yes one thing is clear, you are confused, and trying to make every one is confuse........bad for you. I am talking very nicely and straight forward about one political figure, so do reply correctly.........don;t play this game of confusion..........by showing your wisdom as Altaf, Nawaz and Zardari friend............too bad, be courageous and if like to involve in war of words then you are more than welcome.........but don't be hypocritic.
In my earlier post I just admired your wisdom and your broader vision and I have tried to convince all forum members so I don't understand that why my good intention made you angry with me, Well you think I am hypo-crate just ask this question from your heart , and by asking any question from your heart just keep in mind the current scenario of Pakistani politics and decide your self that who among the all politicians is Loyal/sincere to Pakistan,and being a mod of forum you can't implement your thoughts to others forum members, being a moderator I request you to be impartial.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

HUH

lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't worry just watch and see, because people like you get only sense, which you want to read, write and listen........Is Imran Khan God.........can't he make mistake.........What is he doing at present...nothing but "NON-SENSE"

High claims but nothing in practicle...........or you let me know, what sensible so far he has done......lolzzzzzz

Buddy start making sense then we'll talk.

Khosa

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't think PTI should announce any merger or alliance at this time . they should wait for election results then it would be better to evaluate party positions and mandate.

PTI leadership must make themselves flexible and open to others who have public mandate