Super Funny Joke "Second Wife" by Abdur Raheem Green

Mysticreed

Banned
Oh yeh it was funny. I have never seen a joker mulla in my life making fun of polygamy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He discourages people against polygamy usually and diplomatically says that he is in favour of polygamy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Munafiq mulla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh yeh it was funny. I have never seen a joker mulla in my life making fun of polygamy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He discourages people against polygamy usually and diplomatically says that he is in favour of polygamy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Munafiq mulla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why everything has to be so classified buddy ? why can't a joke just be a joke ? what does it matter where it came from ? this post was shared for the joke not his possible "munifiqat" according to you .
Point I am trying to get at is , are we getting or have already gotten too used to be ONLY a critic ? Are we or have already become sadists ? Are we forgetting or have already forgotten how to smile ? Why are we getting or have already gotten so bitter ?

Mysticreed

Banned
Why everything has to be so classified buddy ? why can't a joke just be a joke ? what does it matter where it came from ? this post was shared for the joke not his possible "munifiqat" according to you .
Point I am trying to get at is , are we getting or have already gotten too used to be ONLY a critic ? Are we or have already become sadists ? Are we forgetting or have already forgotten how to smile ? Why are we getting or have already gotten so bitter ?

Dude this was a bad joke in which this mulla was making fun of Islamic laws. I didn't like it so expressed my feelings. Are you going to blow me into pieces for speaking up the truth ???????????????

You want to hear another joke by him ??????????????? Watch this - democracy is kufr and shirk lol lol please laugh your heart out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned
Who is the real sadist ???????????????? OR Shall I ask who is more funny ?????????? Imran Khan a democrat or this mulla who says democracy is kufr and shirk ??????????????

Amna_Amo

Councller (250+ posts)
Dude this was a bad joke in which this mulla was making fun of Islamic laws. I didn't like it so expressed my feelings. Are you going to blow me into pieces for speaking up the truth ???????????????

You want to hear another joke by him ??????????????? Watch this - democracy is kufr and shirk lol lol please laugh your heart out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am requesting you that if you don't know about him
better to keep quiet

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hey,
That's a good one !
I like it.Everybody else please take it in good stride or else take it with a pinch of salt....lol
[hilar][hilar](yapping)

KK YASIR

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aur Sochain Hum aj kal kai ker rahey hain hamari behas ka maqsad yeh nai hota k agla banda samjh jaiye bulkeh hum yeh chahtey hain k wo sharminda hoo ... Please think over it.... Baroz-e- Qayamat humara hisaab bht sakht ho ga is mamle me k hum ne kis kis kis ki DIL Shiknii ki hai sirf apne Nafs ko khush kerne k liyeh .. Ager koi Galat hai us me koi khami hai tu usey Pyaar se samjha dain aur Allah Pak se DUA karain keh Ya Allah me ne apna kaam ker dia ab App Apni rehmat is shakhs per farmiyen aur isey Seedhi Rah Dikhaiyen ….. kisi ki Zaat per tanz ya usey neecha dikhaney ki koshish na Karain..

Allah hum sab ko Dusroon ka Adab kerne ki toufeeq ata farmiye .. Ameen

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It really hurts you to see an Aalim doesn't it??? SO would you mind elaborating what is the cause of this pent up grudge that you have against ulemaa???

Mysticreed

Banned
It really hurts you to see an Aalim doesn't it??? SO would you mind elaborating what is the cause of this pent up grudge that you have against ulemaa???

You do seem to be a mulla slave who calls anyone with a beard an alim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A wrong is a wrong and I cannot stand it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
hahahahaha........alwayz men have to be the scapegoat?....u lucky women in Islam....lolz........Abdul Raheem Green is an awesome personality.....really love him

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

oh bhai 2nd marriage koi farz nahi he ye mubah me shumar hoti he...................or is joke me point out yehi hota he ke hakomat waqt ne announce kar dia he ke 2nd marriage is compulsory......................are you not understand pls hearing once again............its impossible ke ek mubah pe aap Islami law ko nishana banana shuro kar dain.............one wife is must a muslim this is farz and other wives is not complsery.....................MUBAH