Suggestion: Make a mandatory field for party affiliation

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a suggestion to make a mandatory field for party affiliation where users can choose the party that they support and this should be visible below the Join Date, Last Online, Posts field.
This is because if someone is biased towards a party it should be clearly mentioned, i am tired of seeing so-called 'neutral' people who claim they dont support anyone and are not 'blind followers'. We all know that everyone here has a bias towards a party so why be hypocrites? Clearly mention what you believe and who you support.

The options can include all the political parties and also the option of 'Khilafah'.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I do not agree with this suggestion as i m neutral and i only support Imran Khan because from my point of view he is a true Pakistani and sincere with us. I am sure he wont change and from my point of view i m responsible for my decisions which i have knowledge about and only Allah (SWT) knows about future so God forbid if he changes and becomes like other corrupt ones then i wont support him because for him i dont want to spoil my akhirat because PTI or PML or PPP wont come to my rescue that time. May Allah (SWT) guide us to the right path Aameen and grant us vision to make the right decisions Aameen. My point is that whoever is sincere with Pakistan and does something for the relief of this oppressed nation i would support him even if that is from MQM which i hate the most at this point.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not agree with this suggestion as i m neutral and i only support Imran Khan because from my point of view he is a true Pakistani and sincere with us. I am sure he wont change and from my point of view i m responsible for my decisions which i have knowledge about and only Allah (SWT) knows about future so God forbid if he changes and becomes like other corrupt ones then i wont support him because for him i dont want to spoil my akhirat because PTI or PML or PPP wont come to my rescue that time. May Allah (SWT) guide us to the right path Aameen and grant us vision to do the right decisions Aameen. My point is that whoever is sincere with Pakistan and does something for the relief of this oppressed nation i would support him even if that is from MQM which i hate the most at this point.
If you support him now then you should have no problem in saying openly you support him, what happens in the future no one knows.
The option can be made changeable at any time to cater such needs.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
After 42 years in current situation i support every good pakistani.......................................not party basis...................but ................pakistani basis.......which do something good for country.............................kiyoon ke har insaan ke andar ek duniya abad hoti he................:hope . Khwaboon ki. Struggle ki. Kuch banane ki or kuch banne ki........

FaisalKh

If you support him now then you should have no problem in saying openly you support him, what happens in the future no one knows.
The option can be made changeable at any time to cater such needs.

I openly say at every forum that i support Imran khan and not only Imran Khan but all the true and patriotic leaders from all parties who work for the welfare of Pakistan and Pakistani People. If we change this attitude then we will have the unity and that is the main thing.

GraanG2

I agree with u...People support political leaders for a reason,and that in their minds is positive and right.So if you think u are supporting the right person and with solid reasons,then why be ashamed of it.

I also agree with what fayskhan has to say but like my friend arslan said ,it can be changeable so if u dont support him in the future ,you will have an option...Cheers

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
After 42 years in current situation i support every good pakistani.......................................not party basis...................but ................pakistani basis.......which do something good for country.............................kiyoon ke har insaan ke andar ek duniya abad hoti he................:hope . Khwaboon ki. Struggle ki. Kuch banane ki or kuch banne ki........
I openly say at every forum that i support Imran khan and not only Imran Khan but all the true and patriotic leaders from all parties who work for the welfare of Pakistan and Pakistani People. If we change this attitude then we will have the unity and that is the main thing.

Thats all fine, but you wont be voting for multiple people. I just want to know clearly which user will vote for which party.

FaisalKh

Thats all fine, but you wont be voting for multiple people. I just want to know clearly which user will vote for which party.

This time I am 100% sure INSHAALLAH i will vote for PTI and i will support them to my last breath till they are good with the people of Pakistan. Imran Khan has already done so much for this nation although they are not returning the favor but they would realize it soon but i also fear that this nation has been fooled by PPP (3 times) and PML N (2 times) and others too but dont know when would they wake up. We should first think about Pakistan and our welfare then any party affiliation and that is our major weakness. My uncle used to support ANP and for him i also supported ANP but i wont anymore because i knew their real face now. And another drawback of that would be u wont be able to recognize "aasteen ka saamp" I hope u got my point.:)

FaisalKh

I also agree with what fayskhan has to say but like my friend arslan said ,it can be changeable so if u dont support him in the future ,you will have an option...Cheers

Then people would call us lota because it is a last resort to chant lota lota when opposition dont find nothing else to say....[hilar]

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Then people would call us lota because it is a last resort to chant lota lota when opposition dont find nothing else to say....[hilar]
It shouldnt be our concern what people say, as it has never been Imran Khan's concern what people say.
We should do what is right, regardless of the opposition. That is exactly what Islam teaches us.

GraanG2

[hilar]

It shouldnt be our concern what people say, as it has never been Imran Khan's concern what people say.
We should do what is right, regardless of the opposition. That is exactly what Islam teaches us.

Well Said Bro.

FaisalKh

U r absolutely right brother but from my point of view Islam also teaches us to help and support the right ones regardless of parties....

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
U r absolutely right brother but from my point of view Islam also teaches us to help and support the right ones regardless of parties....
The problem is that we can only vote for 1 party, and only 1 person will be elected on 1 seat. We cant vote for multiple people for 1 seat, so its a simple question: Which party will you vote for (supposing elections are tomorrow) and it should have a simple answer.
I know some people, and you may also know those people, who are here just to criticize and complain, but dont tell who they support and in which boat they are. I know in which boat they are but i want them to stop being hypocrites and have the courage to admit they support XYZ party.

FaisalKh

In that case we will find out quite easily if such people start attacking the party they say they support.

u would be able to recognize them because u r senior member, but think about those newbies who join this forum. And when they would see the bogus PTI worker act like traitor and a true PTI worker like u say something else then he will be confused.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
u would be able to recognize them because u r senior member, but think about those newbies who join this forum. And when they would see the bogus PTI worker act like traitor and a true PTI worker like u say something else then he will be confused.
When newbies spend some more time and read and analyze the posts of people, they will also learn to recognize these frauds. Its not rocket science, dont worry.

FaisalKh

When newbies spend some more time and read and analyze the posts of people, they will also learn to recognize these frauds. Its not rocket science, dont worry.

Hahahahaha u win. Category Khappay Khappay Khappay....:)

FaisalKh

Yaah they will recognize but it might be too late just like Imran khan accepts his support for the mush in referendum was his biggest mistake.