Sublime to ridiculous, Indian culture and society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Indian

Citizen
taul said:
I hold your book in contempt. All the best with your Islamic state.

--You have proven the prejudice and hate you harbor surpasses any logic and rationale :ugeek: and the abhorrent and diabolic comment you made about our Holy Book needs no other proof of your low level and gross thinking and a criterion of such deranged mind who would not hesitate to twist the facts and resort to justify them even if the did not exist :evil:

Taul display my complete quote. You know most of gays here have a comprehension deficit. Deception runs in your blood by selectively picking words and you are still horrible at it

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Red_Indian said:
Taul display my complete quote. You know most of gays here have a comprehension deficit. Deception runs in your blood by selectively picking words and you are still horrible at it

--I displayed what you actually meant :evil: and unfortunately ya'll have been marred one after another with fatal defects of illogical stuff rendering ya'll unable to even grasp the basics and understandings of a trivial concept :ugeek:

--You dare not say a word about deception since "Bughal main churi mun main ram ram" has been ya'll fate and will remain as such ya'll generations after generations :(

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
sobia403 said:
Dear Nepali Pundit
Your compalining and crying foul is unjustified and not a good way to win an argument. We all have been complaining of ouy posts and comments getting edited and not happy with it but there maybe a point to it from the moderators view. Don't be selective in you critisizm. I f you can not win an argument then accept with grace and get ready for the next one.
As for disgracing any religion I am sorry if this sort of feeling was conveyed,there is no excuse,I can understand your feelings.
sobia bb
sometime u sounds very sensible.keep it up khalazaan after all u both r from same gender. :)

Thankyou for understanding the sense I am trying to make here, and sometimes you can refrain from being simply argumentative too.
As for your comment about me and nepali being from the same gender, common sense and maturity is not selective to the male gender mr Pappufromindia, it transcends gender,race,religion,caste and creed one has to be a human with a vision to see beyond the nose and my sympathy for anyone's feelings getting hurt is for all those who have felt that way,for you too if that is the case.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
ya itany sary indian kaha sa ay gye . [hmmm]
phily tu itany nhai the .where is our propaganda master tom and jury.why they dont ans them i cheked all 5 page no ans to them .koye 10/20 second wale video he post ker deni thee.

Red_Indian

Citizen
furry87 said:
Red_Indian said:
Bret, don't get your feathers all ruffled up. Mughals: Hamayun a good king i have no problems I would vote for him today. Jahangir mediocre king no Vote
Akbar one of the best I would vote him in.Shah Jahan Bad king imosed heavy taxes on everybody did not discriminated No Vote.

Aurangzeb you called Great Mudered Teg Bahdur who refused to pay Jizia even rethough he had the capacity to pay. This is where a state of war will exist between you and me. You rely on your book to justify this murder. I hold your book in contempt. All the best with your Islamic state.

Red indian , ill give it a shot , muslims also have to pay tax which is called zakat and it is binding on every muslim who has a certain amount. So to develop a level playing field where every member of the society contributes to the welfare of the poor. Teg could afford to pay the tax and he didnt and secondly he disobeyed the kings orders. No peasant stands up against a king and lives to tell the tale. That being said killing someone cannot be condoned and no one is perfect. lol im sure bret has a better explanation cause he knows more about history and islam than me so get some popcorn and sit tight

Fury, I do not have any problem pay taxes or zakat or both as long as I am treated equally. As Far Teg Bahadur is concerned the tax was about Rs 35 at the time, he could have paid it. He believed in the equality of all people chose to give up his life for his beliefs.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Red_Indian said:
furry87 said:
Fury, I do not have any problem pay taxes or zakat or both as long as I am treated equally. As Far Teg Bahadur is concerned the tax was about Rs 35 at the time, he could have paid it. He believed in the equality of all people chose to give up his life for his beliefs.

Well if he asked the hindus to pay zakat which is a muslim ritual the hindus wouldve complained that they were being coered into following islam and i believe that Aurengzeb was being fair when he imposed taxes on hindus as they also benifited from it.

Ps your question never implied anything to do with equality. People still wouldve had a problem follwing islam if they werent muslim so i guess from your point of view it was a lose lose situation.

Star Gazer

one24 said:
ya itany sary indian kaha sa ay gye . [hmmm]
phily tu itany nhai the .where is our propaganda master tom and jury.why they dont ans them i cheked all 5 page no ans to them .koye 10/20 second wale video he post ker deni thee.

You are right? where have all the tigers gone? Listening to Altaf hussain's speech in india about the mistake of creating Pakistan I suppose?
I hope Altaf Hussain will send them visas for immigration to England.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Tribute to miss sobia: Indian culture cont.

Im speechles ,this just makes my heart sink. Those poor people. At least when something bad happens in pakistan we condemn it. How can you condemn your own religion and still follow it. Please do not comment. I am a ashamed for using this for my personal gains. Those poor dalits. May god give them strength to get through this.

Please do not comment let this post be driven down where it cannot be seen.sorry i was stupid to post this.

C

commander

@Red_Indian
You quoted a Quranic verse just out of context, One can make wrong opinion with out knowing all the other relevant verses

Star Gazer

furry87 said:

I am speechless and deeply pained for the people who are treated in such inhumane manner. This is not the way of the humans. Without hurting anyone's feelings please this can not be a tribute to me for trying to highlight a painfull existence of some people. This is not a tribute but a travesty of humans.
I could not even read the whole article for I was choking,wheather hindu,muslim,sikh,christian,jew or any other religion a human being needs to be respected and treated kindly for ultimately we are all children of one father and one mother.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

sobia403 said:
furry87 said:

I am speechless and deeply pained for the people who are treated in such inhumane manner. This is not the way of the humans. Without hurting anyone's feelings please this can not be a tribute to me for trying to highlight a painfull existence of some people. This is not a tribute but a travesty of humans.
I could not even read the whole article for I was choking,wheather hindu,muslim,sikh,christian,jew or any other religion a human being needs to be respected and treated kindly for ultimately we are all children of one father and one mother.

i am sorry sobia , ill kindly ask the mods to delete this thread

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

India ,Pakistan,Bangladesh and Iran were all one Great Country Hindustan which
was ruled by AFGHANS for centuries.Neither Indians nor Pakistani are fit to rule anymore.
Wait for a 10 to 20 years the AFGHANS are coming back to take back there country.You cant bring peace stability to this region .You all shut up.wait Afghans are awaking. India ,Pakistan,Bangladesh and Iran were all one Great Country Hindustan which
was ruled by AFGHANS for centuries.Neither Indians nor Pakistani are fit to rule anymore.
Wait for a 10 to 20 years the AFGHANS are coming back to take back there country.You cant bring peace stability to this region .You all shut up.wait Afghans are awaking.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

khan afghan said:
Wait for a 10 to 20 years the AFGHANS are coming back to take back there country.You cant bring peace stability to this region .You all shut up.wait Afghans are awaking. India ,Pakistan,Bangladesh and Iran were all one Great Country Hindustan which
Wait for a 10 to 20 years the AFGHANS are coming back to take back there country.You cant bring peace stability to this region .You all shut up.wait Afghans are awaking.
bro take ur misplace afghan pride to afghanitan , we do not have anymore jobs to give you..fix afghanistan first use ur 1.3 billlion indian dollars for something other than this...once the americans leave we'll take care of you hindu lover

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

khan afghan said:

ok brother, see you in Kabul [hilar] [hilar]

With puppet like Karzai, you cant even leave Kabul safely, much less capture Pak

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
furry87 said:

Sikhs need their homeland when they can set their own destiny...

Khalistan Zindabad

bro i would give them balochistan and kashmir if they just left those poor kids alone ...this is seriously heartbreaking and a shame to all humans...how can anyone possibly do something like this ..ugh utterly disgraceful

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

OPne mroe carefully picked news from india..

I have zillion worse news from pakistan .> i am afraid if I start posting mods will sporing into action so i would let you enjoy..

Bottomline is following

Untouchablilty is crime in India in Pakistan you can get away by using words like Bhangi but not in INdia.. In fact one of the pakistani comedian got rude awakenign when in India he used the word bhangi in his act and eh was severely reprimanded.. poor guy thought it was pakistan where everythign goes..

Another bottomline is that the largest state of India has a dalit CM who happens to be daughter of a peon.. Till you find any downtorddne like her even an MPA you people have no right to point fingers at anyone..

enjoy

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

adonis_look said:
OPne mroe carefully picked news from india..

I have zillion worse news from pakistan .> i am afraid if I start posting mods will sporing into action so i would let you enjoy..

Bottomline is following

Untouchablilty is crime in India in Pakistan you can get away by using words like Bhangi but not in INdia.. In fact one of the pakistani comedian got rude awakenign when in India he used the word bhangi in his act and eh was severely reprimanded.. poor guy thought it was pakistan where everythign goes..

Another bottomline is that the largest state of India has a dalit CM who happens to be daughter of a peon.. Till you find any downtorddne like her even an MPA you people have no right to point fingers at anyone..

bro i dont want to do this , this should be below us humans ...if you really care about these people we can talk ...if u just wanna hurl abuses then i want no part of this

enjoy

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

furry87 said:
Im speechles ,this just makes my heart sink. Those poor people. At least when something bad happens in pakistan we condemn it. How can you condemn your own religion and still follow it. Please do not comment. I am a ashamed for using this for my personal gains. Those poor dalits. May god give them strength to get through this.

Please do not comment let this post be driven down where it cannot be seen.sorry i was stupid to post this.
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
DO you suffer from split identity or what? Since when pakis became friends of dalit or even sikh?
Give independence to Baluchistan first then talk about Sikh. By the way you are funny, you posted it because you wanted to post it now don't act like saint. India is a big country lots of things happens there, people who look for gold find gold, who search for shit find shit. Now go back to work and find something even more disgusting about India.
I can find thousands of link where Pakistani women is selling her daughter. Pakistani uncle having sex with under-age niece. Villagers allowing gang rape of women. Minorities being raped and tortured. killing of Christians and Hindus. demolition of their place of worship. There are lots of links regarding Mr. muhomod and your religion too. Lots of link showing genocide of Hindus during Islamic rule. Demolition of 1000's of our temples. Slavery. May be you want the post regarding slavery and treatment of women, and prostitution in Muslim countries.
Should I start posting them one by one? Don't think we don't know about these things we are just being polite. We Indians are more respectful towards other's faith and we don't blame the whole nation for crimes committed by individual or a group. If our constitution or law had allowed these things then you can blame us. The link you provided above is from anti India news paper, so i doubt the authenticity of the news. Even if it was true these people were criminals according to our law and as such should be punished.
Just remember if there was to be a war between India and Pakistan ( highly unlikely) then Sikh would form the front line to kick your backside as they are used to doing this for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.