Sublime to ridiculous, Indian culture and society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
indian's JIJA_JI said:
Sorry Mr. Goose it was meant only for educated people, its set theory you wont understand it.

--Delusion quite describes the flying and hilarious thought you put forth :) and to top it top off your dyslexic attitude makes you the only contender for having looked at by a shrink as gazzomartian suggested :ugeek:

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Red_Indian said:
THANKS ADMIN

Bret Hawk Calls my religion absurd and he is still there and my response to him deleted even though I used no foul language and relied on facts using his own test formula. May I know why? PLEASE be fair you should at least remove the absurd part form his post or let me respond.

Usually we non Muslims have to self sensor ourselves in Muslims forum/ country. We shouldn't expect to be given free hand to point at several aspects of Islam or Muslim culture same way they do about ours. After all if you had done that in Muslim country your heads would be chopped off. We can only thank God that we are not living in any Muslim country.I guess when they speak or write garbage regarding my or any other religion, they don't even realize that it is offensive towards us the same way when we write similar things about their religion. Because we are from secular society we are tought to be respectful towards others culture and belief. Most Pakistanis are brought up in 2dimensional Muslim society listening to lectures from People like Zaid Hamid. So you shouldn't be surprised if your comments regarding islam and Pakistan keeps disappearing and disgusting, heinous comments regarding Hindus keep propping up. I think we Hindus should stop commenting on any thing religious in nature and just comment on political issues. They are far more accommodating in this regards. I think we should ignore these lunatic who post offensive things about our religion.

Let Pakistanis/ Muslims always win the debate when the judge and people gathered to watch the debate are all Muslims.

G

Saladin A said:
I say to my friends and foes that I am always learning and will strive to learn until my last breath.

but u choose wrong subject my dear.it is beyond ur imagination.u could never learn indian culture as a pakistani muslim.u r like kooune ka mandak :x live there ..don,t try to put urself in sea of indian culture.u will be drowned but never came to know that from where it start and where it ends

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
indian's JIJA_JI said:
--I am Delusional and extremely disturbed and lost I'm positive i should be looked at by a shrink as gazzomartian and taul suggested...Thank you both for being so nice and kind..

--You are welcome [clap] [hilar] [hilar] [funnny] [hilar]

C

commander

Red_Indian said:
THANKS ADMIN

Bret Hawk Calls my religion absurd and he is still there and my response to him deleted even though I used no foul language and relied on facts using his own test formula. May I know why? PLEASE be fair you should at least remove the absurd part form his post or let me respond.

We can't read all the threads/replies please help us by reposting the thread.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
JIJA_JI said:
gazoomartian said:
[quote="JIJA_JI":3odwda88]every Muslim is hindu but no muslim is Hindu: I know it sounds ridiculous but think like this: from fruits point of view every apple is fruit, but from apple's point of view no apple is fruit but apple.

YES you are absolutley right. It does sound ridiculous. Glad you recognized it.

by the way brother. I have booked an appointment for you with a shrink on Tue, Feb 30th, 2010 at 2PM. Please be there on time, they are very busy. You need to bring your Indian passport, it would be needed

Please dont forget the appointment

Sorry Mr. Goose it was meant only for educated people, its set theory you wont understand it. You need to go to university to understand it not to Madrassa or mad + rassa.[/quote:3odwda88]

Very good man, I loved it [hilar] [hilar] you made it pretty funny I must admit

you are absolutley right. Any thing you Indian say here is hard to understand. But do you mind if I go to a school in Bha RAT?? [hilar] [hilar]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sorry that your religion was called a name for I sincerely believe that we may ask questions and debate over the beliefs but all this has to be with utmost compassion dignity and sensitivity ot the feelings of the person that we are addressing.

And this is for the MODERATORS ,may I know the reason my answer to Red_Indians questions was edited to an extent that only half the explaination is left behind it seems truncated? I had only explained the truth in the position of our Prophet in relation to his marriage to Hazrat Ayesha,I think it was a just point put most politely.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
[quote="Red_Indian":28quprlz]THANKS ADMIN

Usually we non Muslims have to self sensor ourselves in Muslims forum/ country. We shouldn't expect to be given free hand to point at several aspects of Islam or Muslim culture same way they do about ours. After all if you had done that in Muslim country your heads would be chopped off. We can only thank God that we are not living in any Muslim country.I guess when they speak or write garbage regarding my or any other religion, they don't even realize that it is offensive towards us the same way when we write similar things about their religion. Because we are from secular society we are tought to be respectful towards others culture and belief. Most Pakistanis are brought up in 2dimensional Muslim society listening to lectures from People like Zaid Hamid. So you shouldn't be surprised if your comments regarding islam and Pakistan keeps disappearing and disgusting, heinous comments regarding Hindus keep propping up. I think we Hindus should stop commenting on any thing religious in nature and just comment on political issues. They are far more accommodating in this regards. I think we should ignore these lunatic who post offensive things about our religion.

Let Pakistanis/ Muslims always win the debate when the judge and people gathered to watch the debate are all Muslims.[/quote:28quprlz]

Dear Nepali Pundit
Your compalining and crying foul is unjustified and not a good way to win an argument. We all have been complaining of ouy posts and comments getting edited and not happy with it but there maybe a point to it from the moderators view. Don't be selective in you critisizm. I f you can not win an argument then accept with grace and get ready for the next one.
As for disgracing any religion I am sorry if this sort of feeling was conveyed,there is no excuse,I can understand your feelings.

G

sobia403 said:
Dear Nepali Pundit
Your compalining and crying foul is unjustified and not a good way to win an argument. We all have been complaining of ouy posts and comments getting edited and not happy with it but there maybe a point to it from the moderators view. Don't be selective in you critisizm. I f you can not win an argument then accept with grace and get ready for the next one.
As for disgracing any religion I am sorry if this sort of feeling was conveyed,there is no excuse,I can understand your feelings.
sobia bb
sometime u sounds very sensible.keep it up khalazaan after all u both r from same gender. :)

JIJA_JI

Banned
Nepali Pandit said:
[quote="Red_Indian":1kxojkgy]THANKS ADMIN

Let Pakistanis/ Muslims always win the debate when the judge and people gathered to watch the debate are all Muslims.[/quote:1kxojkgy]

Bus ki dushwar hai har kaam ka aasaaN hona
Aadmi ko bhi mayassar nahi insaaN hona

Red_Indian

Citizen
commander said:
Red_Indian said:
THANKS ADMIN

Thanks for removing that word. Admin to be fair my response came about forty five minutes after his post I did not feel offended by his post, you must have read his post before my response and when you say "we can't read all threads" that does not fly.

If you like to dish it out have the stomach to take it. Sobia responded to my reply and she did not sounded offended even her response to me was partly removed

Red_Indian

Citizen
Red_Indian said:
commander said:
[quote="Red_Indian":29egx39m]THANKS ADMIN

Thanks for removing that word. Admin to be fair my response came about forty five minutes after his post I did not feel offended by his post, you must have read his post before my response and when you say "we can't read all threads" that does not fly.

If you like to dish it out have the stomach to take it. Sobia responded to my reply and she did not sounded offended even her response to me was partly removed[/quote:29egx39m]

We don't go to Iranian or Bangladeshi Forums because they don't attack our religions or involved in any politics. We have to defended attacks from lot of u guys in Indian Forums and make sure u do not go unchallenged in your own forums.

C

commander

Nepali Pandit said:
Usually we non Muslims have to self sensor ourselves in Muslims forum/ country. We shouldn't expect to be given free hand to point at several aspects of Islam or Muslim culture same way they do about ours. After all if you had done that in Muslim country your heads would be chopped off. We can only thank God that we are not living in any Muslim country.

Ms Nepali Pandit do you think a Muslims can speak against your religion in Hindu dominant society? What treatment he will get. Even Muslims can't sacrifice cows which are sacred for you, how many times there were riots started on this issue in India? Then how do you think you will not get any reaction when you will speak against our religion.

I guess when they speak or write garbage regarding my or any other religion, they don't even realize that it is offensive towards us the same way when we write similar things about their religion.

This is very unfortunate and I think its because of getting too much emotional or not practicing on the true spirit of Islam because Islam forbids its followers from disgracing other's religion.

Because we are from secular society we are tought to be respectful towards others culture and belief. Most Pakistanis are brought up in 2dimensional Muslim society listening to lectures from People like Zaid Hamid.

Babri Mosque, Gujrat riots, attacking Christian missionaries speaks true about your secularism.

C

commander

Red_Indian said:

If you like to dish it out have the stomach to take it. Sobia responded to my reply and she did not sounded offended even her response to me was partly removed

Thats why we discourage religious debate because we know where it will end up.

We don't remain here 24 hrs, we all have to get time for it as we have our professional duties to perform.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
sobia403 said:
Dear Nepali Pundit
sobia bb
sometime u sounds very sensible.keep it up khalazaan after all u both r from same gender. :)

kay baat hei beta, tu ab tuk jaag raha hai? Shrir to theek hai teri?

G

gazoomartian said:
kay baat hei beta, tu ab tuk jaag raha hai? Shrir to theek hai teri?
gazzu uncle,
mujhe neend na aye mujhe chaen na aye jab se hum is forum mein aye [wall]

Red_Indian

Citizen
commander said:
Nepali Pandit said:
Usually we non Muslims have to self sensor ourselves in Muslims forum/ country. We shouldn't expect to be given free hand to point at several aspects of Islam or Muslim culture same way they do about ours. After all if you had done that in Muslim country your heads would be chopped off. We can only thank God that we are not living in any Muslim country.

Ms Nepali Pandit do you think a Muslims can speak against your religion in Hindu dominant society? What treatment he will get. Even Muslims can't sacrifice cows which are sacred for you, how many times there were riots started on this issue in India? Then how do you think you will not get any reaction when you will speak against our religion.

I guess when they speak or write garbage regarding my or any other religion, they don't even realize that it is offensive towards us the same way when we write similar things about their religion.

This is very unfortunate and I think its because of getting too much emotional or not practicing on the true spirit of Islam because Islam forbids its followers from disgracing other's religion.

[quote:3kzujerv]Because we are from secular society we are tought to be respectful towards others culture and belief. Most Pakistanis are brought up in 2dimensional Muslim society listening to lectures from People like Zaid Hamid.

Babri Mosque, Gujrat riots, attacking Christian missionaries speaks true about your secularism.[/quote:3kzujerv]

Admin you should read a little more. A few years back a temple was bombed in Gujrat no one went on rampage to kill Muslims. A few months back a religious procession of Hindus was attacked because it passed to close to a Mosque no one went out after Muslims After Bombay massacre no one went on a rampage to kill Muslims. To the contrary we displayed solidarity in a march afterward. I wonder fate of a few Hindus in Pakistan if such massacre had occurred in Pakistan.

Regrettably loss of Babri Mosque sadans most of us and will remain a black mark in our history but to be fair the destruction of the Mosque was ordered by the British long before and we all participated in it but we will take the blame.

The Massacre of Muslims is also a black mark but you have no right to cast stones at us you are guilty for the massacre of nearly a million fellow Muslims in Bangladesh. As far Christians are concerned Pakistanis bombed their churches because Jerry Fallwell in US said something Anti-Islamic ( I shall not repeat) Watch this link for the treatment of Christians in Pakistan on different occassion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMslaw_tt-Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And for your information secularism is a road not a destination with passage of times we will slowly improve ourselves.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".This is widely reported as being coined by US President Harry S. Truman. That's almost correct, but in fact Truman was known to have used it at least as early as 1942.

But after becoming the President in 1949, when warning his staff not to concern themselves over criticism about their appointments, he said:"I'll stand by you but if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

I say it to my foes, Leave the kitchen before you get burnt."

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
We shouldn't expect to be given free hand to point at several aspects of Islam or Muslim culture same way they do about ours. After all if you had done that in Muslim country your heads would be chopped off

--You need to apprise yourself of the punishments in all Abrahamic faiths in a right way,i know it's a bit too much to ask from a person who seems well lost in the initial stages of comprehending the very basics of "God" right , a pure scenario of acalculia :) ,it would be quite ludicrous of me to say that you'll be simply burnt off alive or may be after some tragic event just because you spoke ill or had some difference of an opinion :ugeek:

Because we are from secular society we are tought to be respectful towards others culture and belief

--How naive and must i say desperate,Why would ya'll so aggressively rally and yell on a thing,you do NOT even possess :roll: it's been little over 62 years but all the very famous and renowned political party like BJP is deeply rooted in your hindu religion,infact members of their party have been even charged and cited for inciting hatred against muslims and in the shameful incident of babri mosque,an outright blot to the status of your country :| and such kinda party ruling india not just makes the very word "secular" unjust but completely and totally pathetic, none of the member from any other minority religion has ever come close to getting elected as PM of your country or positions and offices demanding extra vigilance.

Most Pakistanis are brought up in 2dimensional Muslim society listening to lectures from People like Zaid Hamid.

--I guess then it would be quite true if said ya'll been good members of bharat verma institute and got the fantasies from there and the indians like you haven't been even exposed ( says pretty much about single and a closed society) to people from any other religion ( your zilch knowledge about Islam) as you so honestly confessed of in all your posts making us to wonder whether you lived and grew up in some primitive time and era :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.