Sub set ho gaya ab kiya karain?

abbasiali said:
Pakistan Khappay said:
Cnd $ paycheques are coming consistently
Citizenship ho gai
Western Paasport mil gaya
Buchhay "Catholic Islamic School" ja rahay hain
Mortgage is going well (will sell my house later to make Halal Profit)
Company kay share mien 7% every month investment ho jaty hay (through Sunlife),
Office kay Christmas functions jana purta hay (PR kay liya)
Friday ki prayer often miss hee ho jaaty hay ($$$ kay chukkur mein)
Ramzan ka din hello hi mein guzur jaata like a Faqa (without a true spirit of fast)
Eid kee namaz kay liya permission 1 , 2 days before laynee purtee hay
Public ko lotto69, super 7 bhee khoob khilai (lottery)
Office mein Namaz ki koi juga nahin so leave it (what a big deal...ya)

Tou aaj mujhe Pakistan aur Islam buhut yaad a raha hay, kiyon na Siasat.pk kuch burhkiyaan maartay hain.......Chaloo meray khayaal mein I am the right person to talk about Pakistan and Islam.
Dear Sir,

So far you haven't answer me, I will re-emphasis my question,

How could you decide anyone's fate, without knowing them, I may be agree with you in most of the points, which you are trying to pull on overseas, who had some how manage to got out from Pakistan, like you did from your country. plus everyone manage to get their "HALAL" Living, which you thought every one is earning from lotto or from gambling.It looks you have not tried to search about the Islamic schools, otherwise you wouldn't pass remarks about the catholic schools, Other than catholic schools, Public schools are running without any discrimination, all you have to do, is to go and tell them about your religion and let them know, that our children would not follow any non Muslim activity, like Singing, music etc. I am sure you haven't tried this option, otherwise you would come to know about your own rights in Kaafir's country,

If you have some bad experiences, why don't you share with forum, let them know how you got out from those issues, and how you are now doing great for yourself, for your country and for your religion, instead of accusing every one.

Hope to hear from you soon in this regard.

The whole point of my comments was Pakistanis (not all of them) but majority of them day and night go crazy about Islam and Pakistan & the things that I have mention is one way other is an integral part of their lives. You guys did'nt realize my points (i did'nt speak about Pork, alchol aur goorian) as we all know that these are haram , the whole point of other issues is Pakistanis dont realise that not only alcohol there are many other things that we do wrong without realizing them at all that they are wrong.

alibokhari

Citizen
THIS GUY/GIRL I THINK IS PROPER CONFUSED - I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PROVE IN ALL OF HIS NONSENSE AND RUBBISH POSTS..

HIS POST JUST MAKE ME LAUGH - WHAT AN IDIOT [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

I FEEL PITY FOR HIM.. ALL HE DOES IS BLAME OTHERS, MAKE BASELESS COMMENTS , NO ARGUING POWER WHATSOEVER - GROW UP BOY/GIRL (OR YOU EVEN CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR SEXUALITY) HAHAHAHA [hilar]

STUPID STUPID STUPID..!!!

Pakistan Khappay said:
abbasiali said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":1043r8ct]Cnd $ paycheques are coming consistently
Citizenship ho gai
Ramzan ka din hello hi mein guzur jaata like a Faqa (without a true spirit of fast)

Tou aaj mujhe Pakistan aur Islam buhut yaad a raha hay, kiyon na Siasat.pk kuch burhkiyaan maartay hain.......Chaloo meray khayaal mein I am the right person to talk about Pakistan and Islam.
Dear Sir,

How could you decide anyone's fate, without knowing them, I may be agree with you in most of the points, which you are trying to pull on overseas, who had some how manage to got out from Pakistan, like you did from your country. plus everyone manage to get their "HALAL" Living, which you thought every one is earning from lotto or from gambling.It looks you have not tried to search about the Islamic schools, otherwise you wouldn't pass remarks about the catholic schools, Other than catholic schools, Public schools are running without any discrimination, all you have to do, is to go and tell them about your religion and let them know, that our children would not follow any non Muslim activity, like Singing, music etc. I am sure you haven't tried this option, otherwise you would come to know about your own rights in Kaafir's country,

If you have some bad experiences, why don't you share with forum, let them know how you got out from those issues, and how you are now doing great for yourself, for your country and for your religion, instead of accusing every one.

The whole point of my comments was Pakistanis (not all of them) but majority of them day and night go crazy about Islam and Pakistan & the things that I have mention is one way other is an integral part of their lives. You guys did'nt realize my points (i did'nt speak about Pork, alchol aur goorian) as we all know that these are haram , the whole point of other issues is Pakistanis dont realise that not only alcohol there are many other things that we do wrong without realizing them at all that they are wrong.[/quote:1043r8ct]

alibokhari said:
THIS GUY/GIRL I THINK IS PROPER CONFUSED - I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PROVE IN ALL OF HIS NONSENSE AND RUBBISH POSTS..

I FEEL PITY FOR HIM.. ALL HE DOES IS BLAME OTHERS, MAKE BASELESS COMMENTS , NO ARGUING POWER WHATSOEVER - GROW UP BOY/GIRL (OR YOU EVEN CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR SEXUALITY) HAHAHAHA [hilar]

STUPID STUPID STUPID..!!

Did you find a mirror in it.................lol....

alibokhari

Citizen
Pakistan Khappay said:
alibokhari said:

STUPID STUPID STUPID..!!

Did you find a mirror in it.................lol....

AND SO I SAY AGAIN - NO ARGUING POWER (only nonsense)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan Khappay said:
[quote="Star Gazer":2gpooyg3][quote="Pakistan Khappay":2gpooyg3]Cnd $ paycheques are coming consistently
Citizenship ho gai

It is not appropriate to say things about people without complete knowledge because it amounts to spreading misinformation. Suny sunaee baat ko aagay ker daina is also not worthy of a muslim. If you have any particular experiences causing you t generalize please lets hear them.[/quote:2gpooyg3]

So how come you know the mortgage of altaf Hussain and mostly amazingly who told you on whose money is he thriving. We do research work before we say anything...thats fine, but does this rule apply to you too? Tum suni sunai batoon ko just few minutes ago spread nahin kur rahay kiya?[/quote:2gpooyg3]

Again you forgot to pay attention to what I have written. Because the mqm never answers to the questions as to the sources of income of AH, in reply they have said multiple times that each member of the party pays a certain amount of money to the party fund. Also you should make note to read the word 'Probably' in my post which implies that this is what is presumed for we have no means of finding out if the party refuses to publish AH sources of income. Therefore I am not spreading anything.

A

abbasiali

Pakistan Khappay said:
abbasiali said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":2sekmeph]Cnd $ paycheques are coming consistently
Citizenship ho gai

Dear Sir,

The whole point of my comments was Pakistanis (not all of them) but majority of them day and night go crazy about Islam and Pakistan & the things that I have mention is one way other is an integral part of their lives. You guys did'nt realize my points (i did'nt speak about Pork, alchol aur goorian) as we all know that these are haram , the whole point of other issues is Pakistanis dont realise that not only alcohol there are many other things that we do wrong without realizing them at all that they are wrong.[/quote:2sekmeph]
Do me a favor, just reply my questions and then I will continue with you.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abbasi Bhai . let me give u example if u take any canadian to pakistan and take him to landhi in karachi and just show him around and bring him back and ask him what you think of pakistan so he will describe you about landhi that this is pakistan look like and he will tel everyone that pakistan look like this but if u take him islamabad so he will describe according to what he see in islamabad. so what you experience that you descibe. you probably migrate to canada with your family thats why u never live a life of bachelor in that country so proly your experience is according to that . I hav seen almost alot of pakistanis involve in all these acts but not everyone do all of them . someone do one thing another one do another thing but almost all these things . My own friend doesnt pray jumma coz of their office job and they say 3 haftay say ziada ho gaya ab to naam bhi kat gaya hoga register main say kiyun k jumma nahi para & then they laugh. so i think thsi guy Pakistan khappy just talking in general that when it comes to our benefit we do whatever we want but when we hav to talk about pakistan so we pretend to be best muslim.