Stop the misuse of Siasat pk

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
AoA Admins,

Please be proactive and help in stopping the misuse of Siasat.pk. Due to recent tension the emotions are high and our enemies have got together on a mission is to instill ethnic hatred in our hearts and minds. Please for the time being make the rules of this forum stricter and delete any post that is going ethnic out of proportion. We have been through these situations in the past and came out strongly. You have a great responsibility on your shoulder. You can ask for volunteers who would report any abusive post.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
u are welcome boss. i was also thinking about it. it is not the right time to fight for party issues, it is the time to fight for pakistan. and the person who creates hates at this time is terrorist infact and real enemy of pakistan. long live pakistan.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
AoA Admins,

Please be proactive and help in stopping the misuse of Siasat.pk. Due to recent tension the emotions are high and our enemies have got together on a mission is to instill ethnic hatred in our hearts and minds. Please for the time being make the rules of this forum stricter and delete any post that is going ethnic out of proportion. We have been through these situations in the past and came out strongly. You have a great responsibility on your shoulder. You can ask for volunteers who would report any abusive post.

Please keep reporting these type of messages,

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
AoA Admins,

Very timely advice Brother. May Allah (SWT) bless U. We shall Insha'Allah come out of this very testing time upon gracefully. May Allah (SWT) forgive us and give us power and courage to face this testing time which is caused by our own bad deeds.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
AoA Admins,

my two cents:

One way to contain this invasion by enemies is to include their city of the IP address. Members can take the post serious or not depending on where the IP address in located. Once you have the address, I am sure there is a list of City VS IP is available to the siasat.

Also, please include gender of the member in their profile

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
AoA Admins,

How it could be done,

If everyone feel the responsibility , and point out the objectionable post , then Admin could talk care of it.

And it is also better to ban the paid supporter of PTI or MQM or anyone.

Admin should be more alert. But it is the job of everyone who wants to keep this site clean as it is upto now.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
How it could be done,

If everyone feel the responsibility , and point out the objectionable post , then Admin could talk care of it.

And it is also better to ban the paid supporter of PTI or MQM or anyone.

Admin should be more alert. But it is the job of everyone who wants to keep this site clean as it is upto now.

Raaz you just promised Salik that you are not going to say a word against MQM. What happened to that? :) Secondly, you might not have read those posts but some newbies joined the forum and they used every kind of ethic and discriminative jargon to add fuel to the fire. That is why I had to open this thread.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Raaz you just promised Salik that you are not going to say a word against MQM. What happened to that? :) Secondly, you might not have read those posts but some newbies joined the forum and they used every kind of ethic and discriminative jargon to add fuel to the fire. That is why I had to open this thread.
I am not against MQM , if it a public party.

U mean I could not say that Altaf Bhai is sitting in London , while his city is burning ?

Or Zardari is not a corrupt , or any thing thing that.

Sorry to to say , you could not filter out , up to that limit.

But vulgar words and stupid ideas against the basic ideology of Pakistan and Islam is not acceptable.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not against MQM , if it a public party.

U mean I could not say that Altaf Bhai is sitting in London , while his city is burning ?

Or Zardari is not a corrupt , or any thing thing that.

Sorry to to say , you could not filter out , up to that limit.

But vulgar words and stupid ideas against the basic ideology of Pakistan and Islam is not acceptable.

No I am not raising fingure at you. I just saw your post where you mentioned that you will not say anything about MQM. You can say what ever you want. Our politicians are very juicy and it is quite difficult to stop one self from saying anything against them. I have decided at least 10 times in my life that I will not comment on any politicians becuase it creates differences between friends but then I reach a point of frustration that I cannnot stop my self from breaking that silence.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[MENTION=17576]shamsheer[/MENTION]: Actually , I respect salik. He is nice man. IIf he says to support MQM , I could do that , because he lives in Karachi and directly involved in that.

But still I will point out that father is sitting in london and his sons are dying in Karachi , does not make sense.

But still I have to respect a person like Salik.

And he is saying by himself that no one is caring and Karachi is burning. He is not wrong.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=17576]shamsheer[/MENTION]: Actually , I respect salik. He is nice man. IIf he says to support MQM , I could do that , because he lives in Karachi and directly involved in that.

But still I will point out that father is sitting in london and his sons are dying in Karachi , does not make sense.

But still I have to respect a person like Salik.

And he is saying by himself that no one is caring and Karachi is burning. He is not wrong.

Bhai yehe mera bhi rona hai. No body cares and karachi keeps burning. I personally know a lot of people who are really nice and they support MQM becuase not body else appartenly care about karachi. The recent riots were an evidence of that where some politicians only did lip service and nothing else.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
Ye Tera Pakistan He, Ye Mera Pakistan He,
Is pe DIL qurbaan is pe Jaan b Qurbaan he,

Very very Warm Welcome ShamSheer Bhai !
Dua Go ho ap ki Awaaz 180000000 logon tak pohche,

[AAMEEN]