Someone please tell it to IK

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's going to return money that's why! IF we buy the theory that mian would have become soooo powerful in jail then why didn't it during the Panama case times and now that it has been in jail for over a year!

The very very very simple fact is that if you have to rely on a poo styen like fazlu and its poojari militia that means you have NO street power!

Posting online cannot do jack and mian knows that in one year it has nothing more than a expensive rent a crowd, rent digital chawals. They all cost money and mian didn't rob Pakistan to be spending it on hiring plebs especially from Pakistan when it hire europeans I guess.

After seeing that and seeing that his 2 thipper puttar are NOT going to help out their old man who it did all the chhori for. Best to leave with what it has gathered and strike a deal.

Return the money and get lost forever.
That’s what we have been hearing from decades, and yet it’s the generals whose names get forgotten in the history, where is mushy and all?
There will always be some poo stain leaders as you put it, masters will always be declared as the most patriotic, civilian will remain bloody civilians only
Affairs can’t be run anymore like this
Whether you like the leaders or not, but you can’t deny that they have following, civilian following that is , need to work with them rather label them all that you mentioned and that we hear everyday
First masters create monsters, pet them, use them, feed them and when they get out of control, label them as enemies, then fight them and at times eliminate them, but by that time, another monster would have been ready

let the system run, system will clean and get rid of so called Dakoos. You keep ranting against them, they keep becoming more innocent,

no one knows for sure what exactly happens behind the doors between masters and these leaders, but the bottom line is, let the civilians do their job and stop labelling everyone as dakoo traitor etc

today you are abusing Fazlur, I don’t like him personally, but you can’t deny that he can wreak havoc on the streets, although he has never done that in the past

we all make his fun on Kashmir committee, and yet it was during the tenure of most competent Gandapoor, bajwa and khan’s that India had enough balls to pull the Kashmir card
imagine what labels would be been granted if it was done during Nawaz of Zardari rule?

just end the hypocrisy

Nawaz is chor, Zardari is chor, every party except Imran khan is chor, so if you are so weak that you can’t convict them and you can’t get the money out the please step aside and resign, let someone else from pti become PM and fulfil the manifesto promises

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
Btw now he is PM But if he is such helpless and powerless then he should come into public and Tell them real culprit names... public trust him and support him... But niazi is also part of mafia....
i am sure he is sensible enough to understand what u are thinking. There definitely must be reasons and the timing and some things which might not to be disclosed which he must be having reasons of.

NeutralMafia

i am sure he is sensible enough to understand what u are thinking. There definitely must be reasons and the timing and some things which might not to be disclosed which he must be having reasons of.
Others had also same argument then why niazi used to curse them

Pathfinder

let the system run, system will clean and get rid of so called Dakoos.
let which system run? this system which keeps the poor people poor and a handful have it all! what was it 40-50 khandan have 90% of Pakistan's wealth? So this system should be allowed to run? Does the system ONLY run properly if only results are achieved as desired by kabari, diesel, 10% and other bc!
every party except Imran khan is chor, so if you are so weak that you can’t convict them and you can’t get the money out the please step aside and resign, let someone else from pti become PM and fulfil the manifesto promises
valid point. why doesn't it extend to tooi party and peepee. they are khandani corporations!
Nawaz is chor, Zardari is chor, every party except Imran khan is chor, so if you are so weak that you can’t convict them and you can’t get the money out the please step aside and resign, let someone else from pti become PM and fulfil the manifesto promises
nawaz is a f#cking chor, zardari is a f#cking chro. do you have doubts? f#cking hell nawaj just got mentioned in a netflix show just to add to its line of fame. as if it wasn't bad enough that these crooks steal money and then use it against Pakistan by lobbying with enemies. But I guess that is kosher.
First masters create monsters, pet them, use them, feed them and when they get out of control, label them as enemies, then fight them and at times eliminate them, but by that time, another monster would have been ready
I was having a debate with one tooi wal about the 500 kg of ephedrine that made news around the world. I guess masters told charsi bassi to purchase 500kg of ephedrine. Using this as just one example! do wrong thing and put the blame onto someone else. never be answerable for your actions. Just like harami kabari lies about his London flats. I myself saw that kanajar kabaria at those flats in 1995! BUT no master told him to buy those flats and never take responsibility for your own chori and actions.

Whether you like the leaders or not, but you can’t deny that they have following, civilian following that is , need to work with them rather label them all that you mentioned and that we hear everyday
history is full of people who had following, Hitler had following, modi has a following too. So by this gauge they have following and that is good enough to gauge their right over Pakistan.
That’s what we have been hearing from decades, and yet it’s the generals whose names get forgotten in the history, where is mushy and all?
That is a strange logic, I was on Hajj few years ago and I met an elderly Somali man who was talking to me about Zia! I mention Zia because he was the peo of kabari! Just because there aren't poojari like phutto mardood's who reanimates, apparently its seen in sindh when the gutters fail to function or any other incompetence needs to be hidden. So I guess kabari will be remembered BUT no one came out to lie down for it in front of a rickshaw for it, forget laying in front of a tank like kabaria wished someone would. sadly his poojari let it down when its out of power.

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
Others had also same argument then why niazi used to curse them
if u believe in their arguments, no one can help you. they had two third majority, despite opposition no one opposed them and were able to bring controversial 18th amendment and many more