Should Sheikh Rasheed really be a minister?

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But your leaders says he controls everything and then on the same day she says he is a Thackadar. Make up your mind! The Kaptaan has driven all you losers mad.Lol
That the problem of you and many more ‘khan lovers’ not every opposing voice is noon or ppp voter

arafay

sheeda tulli is good for politics and optics but his performance is zero. He made new records of press conferences as railway minister and most probably he will break his own record of press conferences as interior minister.

however, he is better than swati. The best choice for interior ministry is Pervaiz Khattak but he seems to have fallen out of good books of IK. In fact whole JKT group has been sidelined. Only Fawad chaudhry has just made a come back.

Islamabadiya

Yes, you are. Own your shit
Kid just dig my posts, though I don’t need to prove anything to you.
You can’t be dumb enough to say that whoever criticises NiaZi is an a noon ppp voter

when youthias don’t have any argument or no grounds to defend the daily bongee mill of their PM, they only bark abuses and their hate and egos won’t let them admit mistakes just like their moms’ dream boyfriend handsome khan

Hate_Nooras

Kid just dig my posts, though I don’t need to prove anything to you.
You can’t be dumb enough to say that whoever criticises NiaZi is an a noon ppp voter

when youthias don’t have any argument or no grounds to defend the daily bongee mill of their PM, they only bark abuses and their hate and egos won’t let them admit mistakes just like their moms’ dream boyfriend handsome khan
So if you are no supporter of the haraamkhor Nooras and PPP, then your shit posts have no context.

disgusted

The decline in railways started with Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi, hubby of Maria Jatoi, fav of the architect of the decline of Pakistan Mr ZA Bhutto. After that the path was downhill was cotinuous. Another major blow was inflicted by the red arse ...... err... sorry red shirt stalwart Ghulam Bilour. Khawaja Saad and then Sh. Tulli did some cosmetic measures. Our main railway track is over a century old and so are the stations etc. A very big investment is needed. If the money looted by haramkhor ganjas and murdaris is recovered and invested wisely not only the railways but other state enterprizes will become world class. As far as the Interior ministry is concerned Sh, Tulli is a good choice as he knows the strong and weak points almost all the politicians. He has been intimate with the looters. Just let bhagori show one more video and Tulli will release dozens of 'near-blue' videos of nooni men and women folk, both living and dead. To deal with the present opposition you need a thoroughbred rascal like Tulli. It takes a thief to catch a thief.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
You keep going rounds in circles, quote me if there is any worthy thing to discuss

Just following your tit for tat. So u are an opportunistic soul, ready to join bandwagon which pays the highest keema naan!

U can't come on this forum with a question/opinion and then question the replies. DAFT

MAKE SURE U NEVER USE SHAUKAT KHANUM OR EHSAS HEALTH CARDS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES SINCE YOU ARE A PROUD INDIVIDUAL AND DON'T APPROVE KHANS HANDLING!!

The Sane

@ The Sane

This position of interior minister is an extremely important position and needs a versatile, experienced person having a strong personality trait. In my opinion Afridi is little too young to hold this high profile ministry, additionally little immature as well. I think its too early to form any opinion about Sheikh Rahseed as interior minister. I definitely would give him at least six months before evaluating his performance. Mr Imam is a sober person, experienced though. The best position he fits into this set up is as the speaker of the house.

@ jee_nee_us

I too had pinned high hopes on Brig Ijaz Shah. I have no clue as to why he did not come up to the expectations of many. As I said above, let's give Sheikh Sb six months before making any judgement.
If you ask me, Sh Rasheed performed better than his two predecessors from PMLN and the PPP as a Railway minister. The damage was colossal and to keep the rail on the tracks in itself is not a bad performance at all.
My opinion..... could be wrong.
Dr. Sb, with due respect, experience comes by experiencing experience. Guys like Afridi, and Hammad Azhar have great potential, and I believe thus was the reason to have them intern as state ministers under their respective federal ministers. 2 and a half year is fairly enough for one to learn to fly albeit with support and some supervision. We need to breed and incubate fresh and zealous faces as leaders to replace the eons old and mostly corrupt politicians, who have persistently overshadowed our political area a for a good half century now, and lead us nowhere. Not every time will the electable form the spine of IK’s cabinet. It’s time to move on.

Islamabadiya

Just following your tit for tat. So u are an opportunistic soul, ready to join bandwagon which pays the highest keema naan!

U can't come on this forum with a question/opinion and then question the replies. DAFT

MAKE SURE U NEVER USE SHAUKAT KHANUM OR EHSAS HEALTH CARDS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES SINCE YOU ARE A PROUD INDIVIDUAL AND DON'T APPROVE KHANS HANDLING!!

As usual, no argument just gibberish
Is the other ID yours as well ?

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
After failing at railway ministry he has been given a bigger responsibility of interior ministry , not only was he a failure at his previous job but there is also a scandal brewing up in the background. Surely the current government has someone better to hold interior minister position instead of entertaining this old hog again and again.
What is the criteria to evaluate performance of a minister?
We all need to first decide on criteria, before we can evaluate any ministry performance.

On what basis you deem Sheikh Rasheed a failed minister in Railways?
which scandal is brewing up related to SR? Would you care to share facts?

jee_nee_us

What is the criteria to evaluate performance of a minister?
We all need to first decide on criteria, before we can evaluate any ministry performance.

On what basis you deem Sheikh Rasheed a failed minister in Railways?
which scandal is brewing up related to SR? Would you care to share facts?
The scandal is more of a personal nature , lets leave it for later.

Regarding performance of ministry is the improvement in the department the ministry is responsible for.

The railways is on downwards spiral and his period of ministry is filled with a lot of accidents.

Modest

Ijaz Shah has health issues that why he left this post.
Sh. Rasheed is the best choice for interior ministry. He knows how to tighten these thugs & looters. He should be more strict on the thieves & follow Imran khan’s stance.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
After failing at railway ministry he has been given a bigger responsibility of interior ministry , not only was he a failure at his previous job but there is also a scandal brewing up in the background. Surely the current government has someone better to hold interior minister position instead of entertaining this old hog again and again.
What are your thoughts on CM buzdar? I am not saying is corrupt although he might be but he certainly don't have the ability to be CM

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
where is the team?

what was wrong with the previous interior minister and how is sheikh rasheed better than him?

and how has sheikh rahseed improved railways?
hahaha, Kaptaan thinks this is Cricket ager slip pay catch drop ho gea tu send that player to 3rd man by changing positions he will do miracles