Should Sheikh Rasheed really be a minister?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. Sb, with due respect, experience comes by experiencing experience. Guys like Afridi, and Hammad Azhar have great potential, and I believe thus was the reason to have them intern as state ministers under their respective federal ministers. 2 and a half year is fairly enough for one to learn to fly albeit with support and some supervision. We need to breed and incubate fresh and zealous faces as leaders to replace the eons old and mostly corrupt politicians, who have persistently overshadowed our political area a for a good half century now, and lead us nowhere. Not every time will the electable form the spine of IK’s cabinet. It’s time to move on.
Dear I totally agree with the notion that experience comes by experiencing experience.
Personally, I have nothing against Afridi's person. He may have potential but that potential needs to be translated into a positive, productive action. Afridi's personality does not match with the intricacies of ministry of interior and that is why the PM had to try him in another ministry.... Narcotics Division where he goofed up Rana Sana Ullah's heroine affair and became an embarrassment for the federal government. He has a volatile personality which does not fit into any ministry where there's an iota of law enforcement involved. Because of his belligerent and flamboyant nature he's not fit to hold Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Finance, Defense, Interior to name a few. Rest, he can be given and tried on in any ministry as a full minister. I'm with you on that my friend.
The two most impressive gentlemen ministers amongst the younger lot are Hammad Azhar and Murad Saeed and amongst the ladies, Dr Sania Nishter.... simply brilliant and no match. Then these lady parliamentary secretaries... Malika Bukhari and Kanwal Shauzab and another lady from Karachi (forgot her name) they are impressive and are groomed enough to become the ministers.
Tell me honestly, thus far what is the contribution of Faisal Wauda, Ali Zaidi, Shirin Mazari, Ali Amin Gandapur, Ali Muhammad Khan and many others...... and then there's a long list of morons from the allies?

Last edited:

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear I totally agree with the notion that experience comes by experiencing experience.
Personally, I have nothing against Afridi's person. He may have potential but that potential needs to be translated into a positive, productive action. Afridi's personality does not match with the intricacies of ministry of interior and that is why the PM had to try him in another ministry.... Narcotics Division where he goofed up Rana Sana Ullah's heroine affair and became an embarrassment for the federal government. He has a volatile personality which does not fit into any ministry where there's an iota of law enforcement involved. Because of his belligerent and flamboyant nature he's not fit to hold Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Finance, Defense, Interior to name a few. Rest, he can given and tried on any ministry as a full minister. I'm with you on that my friend.
The two most impressive gentlemen ministers amongst the younger lot are Hammad Azhar and Murad Saeed and amongst the ladies, Dr Sania Nishter.... simply brilliant and no match. Then these lady parliamentary secretaries... Malika Bukhari and Kanwal Shauzab and another lady from Karachi (forgot her name) they are impressive and are groomed enough to become the ministers.
Tell me honestly, thus far what is the contribution of Faisal Wauda, Ali Zaidi, Shirin Mazari, Ali Amin Gandapur, Ali Muhammad Khan and many others...... and then there's a long list of morons from the allies?
100% True Dr Saab!

Unfortunately majority of PTI ministers (if not corrupt) are as incompetent as any previous government ministers.

I wonder what is the criteria IK has set to evaluate performance of each ministry. Maybe this is also part of “training”