Should MQM, ANP and PPP allow to take part in next elections after involvement in Karachi murder?? I

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my Opinion all of these three parties should be banned to take part in next elections and huge amount of fine should be charged. Party who call for strike should pay also the economical loss of business sector for that day.

Untill these parties reform their structure and seperate themselves from Killers. There should be a huge penalty from justice offices for instance (10 million dollar) fixed on party if proved any involvement in killing or Bhatta activity and ban for next election.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
If rge direct involvement of the party head can be established infront of SC then one can agree but that is next to impossible in current situation... and fine for a strike call can only be taken if the perliament approves this as a law ... as they did in india and bal thakrey's SHIV SANA is chanrged under that law and they have to pay some some 12 crore rupees as per the verdict of the session court and that case is still in Maharashtra high court.
but here we have no supremacy of law what so ever... as AH can ask india that can it take muhajirs back and no action against him till date... the way i see it.
All corrupt politicians(even those have corruption charges against them in the courts) should not be allowed to contest elections.(one may say that who will left out then and i'll say the new face of pakistani politics where party will make all the expanses related to elections and a common but sincere man can come into assembly.)

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aray yeh to teeno Sindh ki parties hen, Punjab ki parties kya doodh ki dhuli hoi hain? & btw who the **** r u for deciding which party should take part in election or not?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
In my Opinion all of these three parties should be banned to take part in next elections and huge amount of fine should be charged. Party who call for strike should pay also the economical loss of business sector for that day.

Untill these parties reform their structure and seperate themselves from Killers. There should be a huge penalty from justice offices for instance (10 million dollar) fixed on party if proved any involvement in killing or Bhatta activity and ban for next election.

Any suggestions?

If you have nay proof, take them to the courts, let the Supreme Court decide on banning them.

In the same way I can ask for banning PTI for supporting Taliban Killers

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Any suggestions?
imran khan should not must not will not participate in election this is the matter of pakistans respect and dignity we dont any cheater in our parliament we want leader not playboy and a guy who does catwalk in every talk show. he can be a bartender in london somewhere his personality is suited for bartender and dj who plays music the geezer always wants to be the centre of attention i think he should learn ballet dancing trust me he will get lots of attention while imran is doing ballet dancing his supporters can cheer him on. i dont like to say these sort of personal things about anyone but his suppoters provoke me to do it tit for tat jafa karogay jafa karengay wafa karogay wafa karengay hum aadmi hain tumaharay jaisay jo tum karogay woh hum karengay. MQM zindabad pakistan zindabad:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aray yeh to teeno Sindh ki parties hen, Punjab ki parties kya doodh ki dhuli hoi hain? & btw who the **** r u for deciding which party should take part in election or not?

I am Pakistani, Pure Pakistani. I will bring all terrorists to justice who are harming my country no matter which party they belong.

@elipst : Ap per Taliban fobia jari ho chuka he. Swat, Waziristan ke log pur aman log hein. Ye Tehrike Taliban (Indian, Yahudi, aur US) ne un logon ko badnam kia.

I can understand IMRAN Khan's popularity is hurting you same like PML-N, The difference between your leader and Imran Khan is : Imran Khan don't kill people to govern.

Last edited: