Sheila ki jawani ya sheila ki beysharmi?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wadaich Bhai,
This is all based on supply and demand, if there is no demand in Pakistan there will be no supply from India. Control yourself instead of trying to control others. For how long are you going to blame others for your mistakes and shortcomings.

Ali Bhai! Thank U for your comments. Everybody follows some SOP for life or a set of instruction. In our case it is Deen Islam which does not believe in "supply and demand" which we follow. It does not teach us that keep Urself away from the evil and let the others revel if they like to. The guidance in this regard U may be knowing much better in this regard.

I am not trying to control them because such things might be part of their religious beliefs. But we must not let it spread in our family. If U see me indulging in something wrong and I don't know it is wrong, U are duty bound to guide me at least once and Ur job is done. Now if I indulge in evil even after your guidance then the burden is on me.

This topic demands a very comprehensive discussion, but not with people like U who have ample knowledge and understand the things.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In our case it is Deen Islam which does not believe in "supply and demand" which we follow.

What do you mean by, "Islam doesn't believe in supply and demand." Can you elaborate it and kindly provide some references to support your fatwa, mufti ji!