Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Did the 'Two Nation Theory' become irr

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

Whateve Marvi Sarmad said, our 3 political parties (Altaf Hussain, Nawaz Sharif, many of PPP leaders said the same thing) are saying the same thing. Further many journalists says the same.

Should we want to protect this country now we have to move very fast and bring a sincere leader Imran Khan on power, otherwise we are gone. You can see how brave this hindu women is who is using bad worlds of our Islamic wordings like Astaghferullah, Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaiherajeoun, etc. etc.

Pakistani nation has to wake up otherwise Pakistan would be a gone case. You ould not believe how many forces are out there to demolish the week but ideologically strong nation. The day ideology of Pakistan dies, Pakistan will also.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
I think she is taking the Name of Stupid Nusrat Javed which is censor in whole program,,, but one thing is very notable that this Nusrat Javed is against every person is is talking in favor of Pakistan or who is giving hope to Pakistanis,, Nusrat Javed is against all of the people just keep it mind that this guy is is the Meer Jafar of not only Pakistan but also in journalism.

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WE KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT PAKISTAN AND ITS CREATION
TWO NATION THEORY IS RELEVANT B/W PAKISTAN and INDIA
MARVI
YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT BALOCHISTAN????
YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT AFGHAN JIHAAD????
YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT ARTILCE 63 n 64????
YOU ARE SO CONCERNED FOR PAKISTAN NOT BEING A SECULAR STATE???
OUR CONSTITUTION GIVE EQUAL FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS TO MINORITIES AS WELL AS MUSLIMS
IMPLEMENTATION IS THE PROBLEM but here this problem is MUCH MUCH smaller than INDIA.

MARVI YOU MUST CHOOSE WORDS CAREFULLY TO EXPLAIN YOUR VIEWS!!

AN ISLAMIC STATE IN ITS IDEAL FORM IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN A SECULAR STATE

INDIA IS THE BIGGEST SECULAR STATE, WITH MOST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ANTI STATE GROUPS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ARE IN INDIA

I THINK YOU MISS INDIA TOO MUCH, PAKISTAN CAN'T BE INDIA
IT's AN ISLAMIC WELFARE REPUBLIC IN ITS INCEPTION. A WELFARE STATE FOR FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS NOT JUST HINDUS LIKE IN INDIA....
IT IS US PAKISTANIS WHO HAVE TO STRIVE TO MAKE THIS A WELFARE STATE

PAKISTANIS are sleeping but are certainly not stupid!!!!!!

Last edited:

humair

its really disappointing how people on this forum are being impressed with this woman who belongs to a group which is trying to sideline ISLAM in Pakistan, we'll be v unfortunate if because of either Zaid Hamid or Marvi, we would undermine the role of religion(ISLAM) in our success which is modern and way forward, which was practiced & proved by Holy Prophet SAW, which was the belief of the creators of Pakistan; the only element missing is wisdom at the moment. why would these sharabi kababi journalists give any importance to this fact???

janbazali

Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

Sick bloody joker is this laal toopi wala. Kisi choora ki aolaad.

aap ki Indian guy ki aur Unicorn (INDIAN) ka point of view bilkul aik hai.....thanks for your recognition
khul ker saamnay aaoo.... baghal mai churi aur mu mai raam raam kab tk kerta rho gay

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Anyone who supports this lal topi hypocrite molvi is anti pakistan!

I have said in the past and I say it again..he is an ISI paid agent whos only job is to earn money by spreading hate amongst poor unemployed or financially stressed pakistanis while he earns his big bucks buying properties in Jumeriah Beach Residence Dubai..and Brighton UK.

kamran472

Citizen
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - Has the Two Nation Theory become irrelevant?

This is the first time I am watching marvi Sarmad and I must say that this pakistani woman is just brilliant.!!! where did she hiding so far??? Pakistan needs more marvis ... keep it up the good work marvi. may God save you from ZH!!!
oh yeah u need marvis to support ur agenda in pakistan dnt u worry fella u wont find many of them here coz pakistanis are not traitors to their country people like marvi are very few and they will b accountable for their deeds aswell

adnan_younus

:D:D:D zaid hamid is a cartooon.... he speaks too much.. he made aafia some brilliant scientist working on some secret project and the fozia mocking this cartoon up...

the lady also didnt have good arguments..

both are of same kind.. simple characters of scooby doo

Mughal1

kamran472

Citizen

I have said in the past and I say it again..he is an ISI paid agent whos only job is to earn money by spreading hate amongst poor unemployed or financially stressed pakistanis while he earns his big bucks buying properties in Jumeriah Beach Residence Dubai..and Brighton UK.
and i would say u r pathetic ur comment doesnt even make sense if we accept for an instant that he is agent of isi then may i ask ur respectable highness what isi is?is it an anti pakistan force the answer is big NO isi is the main defence force of pakistan and if and only if we accept ur self created hypothesis that zaid hamid works for isi it is evident that he is a patriot since he is working for the defence force of pakistan .get a life mr.!

s_as

Zaid Hamid or Sarmad Marvi Pakistani ki 2 intehaaon ka naam hai jin k dermiyan aam log pis rhay hein...

usman710

I DON'T FAVOR ZAID HAMID

BUT WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN BY ISI PAID AGENT.
ISI PAYS PEOPLE TO PROTECT PAKISTAN INTEREST

ANTI-ISI are ANTI-PAKISTAN

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well, well , well. Zaid Hamid may be a disputive figure but this time he is right on spot. Listening to Ms Bindi reveals that wisdom is not relevant to the scholary. Stupidity and wisdom both have no limits.