Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Did the 'Two Nation Theory' become irr

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

wow wat a bytch lol. i never liked zaid hamid, infact i still blv hes dodgy but today hes right n this fatty orat is just talking rubbish. lol @ nusrat javaid and safma. she wants pakistan to b a sucular state lol.
May Allah save pakistan from these ppl. oh bhai itna pesa kia karo gay aik din sab nay mar jana hai jahilo

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

There is no Pakistan without 2 nation theory.

You are absolutely right removing two nation (us and them) theory is like eliminating Pakistan.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

funny how the hyper-sensitive people are shocked that a WOMAN has stood up to the Lal Topiwala Baloongra and thinking that her dismissing his utter b.s. fascist ideology is somehow BLASPHEMOUS :P

http://www.dawn.com/2011/08/23/humanising-religion.html
For a self proclaimed religious society we are incredibly reserved when it comes to talking openly and frankly about our own religious experience and journey. It is almost an unwritten law in many Muslim majority societies and communities to voice any sort of doubt in ones religious convictions. It becomes blasphemous to even speak about the injustices committed in the name of faith out in the open. But this creates a religiosity that is based on hypocrisy and whose principle mechanism is not love or compassion but moral policing and coercion.

also:

iqbals-letter-to-the-times-london-12-october-1931.jpg

The letter by Allama Iqbal to the The Times back October 1931 as Marvi Sirmed refered in the program

from here: http://blog.ale.com.pk/?p=1726

Resonant

MPA (400+ posts)

میں نے زندگی میں کبھی گالیاں نہیں نکالی۔۔۔لیکن اس پروگرام کو دیکھ کر میرا دل بے اختیار اس عورت کو تمام قسم کی گالیاں نکالنے کو چاہ رہا ہے۔۔۔۔اور عام گالیاں نہیں بلکہ ننگی گالیاں۔۔۔

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Disgusting attempt from sold out Pakistani media for inviting and promoting these India agents (Marvi Sarmad is a well paid Indian plant) on the National TV Network talking against national interests of Pakistan. The main aim is to demolish Pakistan. Good work Indians. Keep it up.

QaiserMirza

شاہد مسعود کو شرم آنی چاہیے کہ یہ ہندو عورت قرانی آیت کو سن کر اسے خرافات کہ رہی ہے
اور شاہد اسے نظر انداز کر رہے ہیں

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

OMG!..This lady is absolutely brilliant, blasted zaid hamid left and right.
Hats off to Marvi Sarmad...I have become her fan now......
wanky fan(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

Unicorn

Banned

Ohh my GOD.... Now I understand all the purpose and agenda of SAFMA... This program is enough to open eyes of any Pakistani.... I'm very sure that this program can be used in a court of law to prove the treason. Now I understand what is the actual problem of Nusrat Javed..

** And all of you siding the lady, shame on you. You are not just opposing to Zaid Hamid, you are making fun of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims brutally killed at the time of partition. You are standing at the dead bodies of the train that reached Karachi railway station and no one in the train was alive. You people are just laughing at those Muslim girls who plunged into Wells to save their honor. You people are laughing at the sacrifice my grand parents gave for Pakistan, they left all their property their and traveled through a river of blood to Pakistan.

4.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

AND ALL THESE SACRIFICES WERE GIVEN FOR ONLY ONE THING..... TWO NATION THEORY...... AND YOU SEE HOW THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE VERY REASON OF THE EXISTENCE OF PAKISTAN.....

NOW I KNOW WHAT IS SAFMA's AGENDA.... GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT THIS PROGRAM TO US....

I hope you give me some credit in for your newly opened eyes I have been opposing this lady, if you check my responses, throughout this post and defending your two nation (us and them) theory for the past sixth month.

I hope you will acknowledge my contribution to your new-found enlightenment.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

یہ جاہل اور غلیظ بندریا ہے یا کسی کوٹھے کی دلال

نصرت جاوید کی رکھیل ہے دراصل یہ م ق م

رسول پاک کی ہجرت مدینہ در اصل دو قومی نظریہ کی بنیاد پر ہی ہوئی

Last edited:

ASQR1

This woman is anti Pakistan, she uses kharafat all the time, she blames him for getting young kid killed without any proof during Russian invasion of Afghanistan, when he tells her shrmila bhose book which disqualify all the blames of Rapes on Pak. Army, she mentions old writings and is not willing to accept new research done by a Hindu lady, from all that talk and the way she is dressed she looks to be India sympathizer, and more so she talks about Balichistan but cunningly over-talks when mentioned about Kashmir.

What a disheartening thing that we have people like her. Indian on the other hand they come on our forums and insult us. she seems to be Indian sympathizer. And not well wisher of Pakistan.she say pick on semantic about giving rights to all Minorities as if he is talking from higher position, no, he is answering her questions.

She is spin doctor as she puts an anti Pakistani spin to it.

She really need a lesson about Islam and Pakistan but she prefers to put a dot on her face little she knows the facts behind it, I had to search Internet for long time to find this.

Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GFHl2kLIY&feature=related

W
orst of all is that she met with Muslim killer Bal thakrey and by doing this she condoned killing of Muslims by this murder.

Last edited:

Zaid hamid Zindabad!!

He was clear cut victorious in boxing bout !!

4:1 in favor of Zahil hamid !!

7 Cheers for him and his supporters[hilar][hilar](bigsmile)(bigsmile)(clap)(clap)(clap)

1 More RAW Agent busted !!(yapping)luckily she spoke all her venom against pakistan in a go.........she looked like a hindu woman in saree and used a typical hindu bindi!!

Hindu Zionist will never be able to win us in this 4th war!!we have ruled them for 1000 years and hum unko bahut marenge ......is baar 1971 ,kargil,kashmir sab ka badla lenge.Lal quila par hara jhanda phailayenge !! [hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

شاہد مسعود کو شرم آنی چاہیے کہ یہ ہندو عورت قرانی آیت کو سن کر اسے خرافات کہ رہی ہے
اور شاہد اسے نظر انداز کر رہے ہیں

Still he wants evidence... He has no link with religion actually.

He is far away from Islam..

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)

Zahid hamid is amazing!. Thanks God :alhamd: We have such a person in our country that is fighting this Indian media's propaganda. I did not know that Nusrat Javed was that evil.... my God just listen to that womens comments, she is 100% propagating Indian interests and she has now exposed herself.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

Programme started in confusion and ended in confusion... wat a waste of time.. neither of them cud prove who is being sponsered and what is the evidence..

I guess Pakistan is indeed becoming a BANANA REPUBLIC.. where information and disinformation heavily rely on accusitions and rhetorical statements...

R we a nation who is just emotional? n doesnt care abt figures n facts??? (point to ponder!!)

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
sar say paon tak hindo worat kis qadar islam kay liya nafrat chopi hay es lay lahjay maien jaysay shitan bhagta hay :astagh::astagh:bol rah atha tu kiya ahti hay ya kiya khurafat haien:naooz: allahtala nay farmaya hay kay jo kafron ka rop dhay us pay ***** hay jaysay agher larki larko kai mushahbat rakhay or larka larki tu dono pay ***** hay tu aap khud hi bato ya hana sar say paon tak hindo bhaiyo achay or boray ki tameez karna sikho borai or bayhayi maien kashash hay mager ya ya dono dozakh ka endan haien ,ager two nation theury na hoti tu babay qom ko kiya zarorat thi kay apni jan mari kar kay hum musalmao ko hindo say azdi dalatay ,agher hum bhi wahi hotay tu kaiy hum maien sanha gujrat jaysay waqiyat ka hisa ban jatay socho apnay mazhab say dori hay sari boraiyon ki jar hay ,mayray bhaiyo or bahno inter net say apni ankhon ki taskeen ka zarehiya na banio inter net say apni roh ko bhi sakon do inter net pay bahut baray qabil ulma ki taqrer haien quran ka tarjamah hay tafseer hay paro or apnay mazhab ko jano allah tala ki or islam ki marafat hasal karo takay bahut jald anay wala emtihan us maien kuch kar sako or sab say bari bat mut or qabar ko yaad rakho takay borai ki taraf na ja sako allah tala hamara hamoyo nasir ho aamien.

janbazali

wao...MashaAllah Zaid sab exposed this indian funded Safma and this indian look a alike bindi waali maie

i have just one question from all of them, who like Safma, Marvi Sarmad, who dont belive in the ideology of Pakistan should get out of this Pakistan

why dont they go to India and leave the Paksitan if they hate Pakistan so much.....i stand firm with Zaid sab, with the ideology of Pakistan, with the two nation theory, and with the Armed forces of Pakistan

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

I don't know weather is true or not I hope not. But we got long way to catchup with you 3 million slaughtered in Bangladesh, many Palestinians massacred at the request, and money off-course, of Jordan's King Husain countless rapes and its going up in Baluchistan,.

Unicorn, Don't forget to add innocent people of Karachi who are being killed by fellow pakistanis every second in month of Ramadan...