Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Did the 'Two Nation Theory' become irr

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

is she hindu??

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

To hell with Marvi Sarmad, To hell with Nawaz Sharif, To hell with SAFMA , To hell with all the secular-liberal labelling crap et al. All this debate comes down to one point

-Whether we want pakistan to be a welfare state, which at first guards its own borders efficiently, which is economically and militarily strong, where people dont slit each other`s throats on religious and ethnic basis, whose millions of poorly armed young boys dont get killed in foreign countries by ruthless armies, whose masses are not manipulated by corrupt generals into ignorance, illiteracy, famine, mass suicide and countless other ills; whose army does not kill his own citizens and prodigies on foreign whims, who gets its own fragile and crumbling house in order before poking its nose into every neighboring country etc.

OR

- Current Pakistan.

Therefore, i would always support first version regardless of who says this. This idea of a peaceful and strong pakistan does not belong to any specific person, faction or institution. It belongs to people of pakistan. I dont give a damn about corrupt liberal elite and its mumbo jumbo, all i care is a strong Pakistan. Lal Topi wala is a suicidal maniac as well as funny clown who always talks nonsense. And Marvi ripped Lal Topi apart into tiny shreds similar to his tiny intellect!

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

Yes its found by the Same Kashmiri Muslims ..whom the Indians Killed right ?...in other words ..you indians kills muslims ..whether they are women or children right ??..(clap)

I am all for the inquiry and India should investigate because its found by Indians not UN.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Haan haan bilcul ...Jin ka khuda America hona ...yeh marvi sarmed jesi ...woh waqay toilet bhi unkay bagair nahi jaatay ...Zaid hamid is right that they get 400 million in funding from foreign sources ! ...and ***** on nawaz sharif !

This was one of those rare discussion where shahid masood was to forced to be silent most of the time......:lol:, may be he was thoroughly engrossed in the heated debate, sparks flying all around. He did try to instigate zh by asking kya aapko inki bindi se iqtalaf hai?.....[hilar]
And there were some great dialogues.....jihad ke liye agar america inko dollar nahi deta to yeh bathroom bhi nahi ja sakte the........(clap)

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

Yes its found by the Same Kashmiri Muslims ..whom the Indians Killed right ?...in other words ..you indians kills muslims ..whether they are women or children right ??..(clap)

I don't know weather is true or not I hope not. But we got long way to catchup with you 3 million slaughtered in Bangladesh, many Palestinians massacred at the request, and money off-course, of Jordan's King Husain countless rapes and its going up in Baluchistan,.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Yeh kis kism kay ghadaron ko hum Pakistanion nay bethaya hua hai media mein...We need to kick out these Indian agents...inko itna bura lagta hai Pakistan ...then leave ...whose stopping you ! ..You already have India to take you ...we dont want filth like Marvi sarmad...Go back to India !!!:)

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Right but my friend ..you see no one todate has found any proof of the lies you just mentioned [hilar] ..In other words we muslims never did any of that ...Stick to the Point ...Why do you Indians Kills Muslims in Kashmir, Gujrat, Mumbai, Hyderabad ...and in Bangladesh ..Sri Lanka ...WHY ??(bigsmile)

I don't know weather is true or not I hope not. But we got long way to catchup with you 3 million slaughtered in Bangladesh, many Palestinians massacred at the request, and money off-course, of Jordan's King Husain countless rapes and its going up in Baluchistan,.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Whateve Marvi Sarmad said, our 3 political parties (Altaf Hussain, Nawaz Sharif, many of PPP leaders said the same thing) are saying the same thing. Further many journalists says the same.

Should we want to protect this country now we have to move very fast and bring a sincere leader Imran Khan on power, otherwise we are gone. You can see how brave this hindu women is who is using bad worlds of our Islamic wordings like Astaghferullah, Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaiherajeoun, etc. etc.

Unicorn

Banned

Right but my friend ..you see no one todate has found any proof of the lies you just mentioned [hilar] ..In other words we muslims never did any of that ...Stick to the Point ...Why do you Indians Kills Muslims in Kashmir, Gujrat, Mumbai, Hyderabad ...and in Bangladesh ..Sri Lanka ...WHY ??(bigsmile)

We don't go out and kill Muslims except in Gujarat we did during a bad political situation and we are very very sorry for that. You live in denial go to Bangladesh and checkout for your self. If Kashmiris or anyone else, Hindus, Muslim etc, keep their protests peaceful no problem if they turn into violent mob they got to deal with them accordingly. Indian paramilatary should be trained by the Chinese they know how to keep Muslims in China in total subjugation.

Why don't you shed a few tears for Muslims in China who crackdown on them even during peaceful protest. Say a few words of sympathy for them we Indians always do,

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - Has the Two Nation Theory become irrelevant?

Who is this grisette? This is first time I have seen her. She is wearing Bindi as badge of honour just to show how much she loves Hindu culture in Pakistan.

I am torn now, who to hate more, this hoochie or Zaid Hamid.

brother mostly bangladesh mulslim women wear bindi, so bindi is just not associated with hindu culture, bangali muslims wear it too even many afghan women make black mark like bindi on their forehead ( but in bangal culture bindi is more pupular)

i dont agree totally with marvi nor i totally agree with zahid hamid, both were talking like stupids,

but i just wrote that do not think any women hindu just because of bindi

Ghzanfar

MPA (400+ posts)

Ohh my GOD.... Now I understand all the purpose and agenda of SAFMA... This program is enough to open eyes of any Pakistani.... I'm very sure that this program can be used in a court of law to prove the treason. Now I understand what is the actual problem of Nusrat Javed..

** And all of you siding the lady, shame on you. You are not just opposing to Zaid Hamid, you are making fun of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims brutally killed at the time of partition. You are standing at the dead bodies of the train that reached Karachi railway station and no one in the train was alive. You people are just laughing at those Muslim girls who plunged into Wells to save their honor. You people are laughing at the sacrifice my grand parents gave for Pakistan, they left all their property their and traveled through a river of blood to Pakistan.

4.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

AND ALL THESE SACRIFICES WERE GIVEN FOR ONLY ONE THING..... TWO NATION THEORY...... AND YOU SEE HOW THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE VERY REASON OF THE EXISTENCE OF PAKISTAN.....

NOW I KNOW WHAT IS SAFMA's AGENDA.... GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT THIS PROGRAM TO US....

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - Has the Two Nation Theory become irrelevant?

HOW is he talking like taliban? why are you so much obsessed with india? she is sitting there with bindi on her forehard? You all are against Pakistan army..lol..keep whining and crying..if USA can't do anything to them what are you? You talk about India..where they slaughter muslims and throw them in ditch/ rape muslim women in Gujrat... no muslim can get a job in any government department? India is friend with Iran..enemy of pakistan. friend with Russia, enem with china... you try to copy indians..did they ever try to copy you? come on give me a break...
zaid hamid is talking like taliban Marvi has better arguments. she is right when she asks about Bloch ppl.who getting killed by pakistan army.Zaid hamid has no answer for that instead he is talking about indian kashmiri
be honest if u r true pakistani wont u love ur Bloch brothers first and then
indian kashmiri?

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why NAWAZ SHARIF is supporting somethng so anti-pakistan as SAFMA?? Why on request of SAFMA,Nawaz Sharif gave statements that both Pakistan and India have same customs,same culture,same language,same God etc etc???Doesnt he know that SAFMA is an anti-pakistan body funded by foreign elements to promote their agenda against Pakistan in media..We want an answer from nawaz for this...

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)

And there is some user saying that after creation of Pakistan two nation theory is irrelevant...They should know what Two nation theory stand s for and then comment...Minorities have full rights but Pakistan can never become a secular state as this lady is demanding for..
Have a view at Objective resolution passed by our forefathers and then comment.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

It was in the BBC that USA will invest in Pakstani media for their influence. If she belongs to hindu religion then she should
keep in mind Pakistan is a majority muslim country. This 2 nations theory exists that is why we are a separate
country for all times and she has been exposed with her views and thoughts and have been given the
opportunity. It was a little example how muslims lived before partition with domenet hindus ? Thanks
for showing us the reality ? A nuclear-power Pakistan will never accept the supremacy of India in this
region. In balochistan lot of hindus are living that is why they(INDIANS) are coming from back-yard.
The Isamic philosphy of our Quaid-e-Azam and M. Iqbal Zindabad .
All kind of intervention of foreign agencies to hell with them.