Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Did the 'Two Nation Theory' become irr

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - Has the Two Nation Theory become irrelevant?

Who is this grisette? This is first time I have seen her. She is wearing Bindi as badge of honour just to show how much she loves Hindu culture in Pakistan.

I am torn now, who to hate more, this hoochie or Zaid Hamid.

Malik495

Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

Yeh to buray kaam k liye bhi achi nahi hay yaar [MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION] ji can you handle her after ramzan:P

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - Has the Two Nation Theory become irrelevant?

This is the first time I am watching marvi Sarmad and I must say that this pakistani woman is just brilliant.!!! where did she hiding so far??? Pakistan needs more marvis ... keep it up the good work marvi. may God save you from ZH!!![h=2][/h]

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Ofcourse ..... you will like her ...after all she is your agent ...:) ..Come on you cant be not backing your own agents right ..its Raw all over !!

This is the first time I am watching marvi Sarmad and I must say that this pakistani woman is just brilliant.!!! where did she hiding so far??? Pakistan needs more marvis ... keep it up the good work marvi. may God save you from ZH!!!

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

lol ...Lets first testify about the new 2000 man unmarked grave found in India and get a UN inquiry done on that ...this is a minor issue shall we discuss that now (bigsmile)

If Zaid Hamid would like me to testify on his behalf in court I can. I just ran Marvi on my Indian_Agent_O_Meter and she is Indian agent. I can bring my Meter to the court its very scientific. As long as he pays my fees and expenses.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

zaid hamid is right absi lutly right ​god bless you

desicad

This was one of those rare discussion where shahid masood was to forced to be silent most of the time......:lol:, may be he was thoroughly engrossed in the heated debate, sparks flying all around. He did try to instigate zh by asking kya aapko inki bindi se iqtalaf hai?.....[hilar]
And there were some great dialogues.....jihad ke liye agar america inko dollar nahi deta to yeh bathroom bhi nahi ja sakte the........(clap)

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

There is no Pakistan without 2 nation theory.

But today two nation theory is irrelevant today..!!! Try to understand the point !! if u say it is relevant today then Christian or hindus or sikhs or other minorities in Pakistan should have their own free land.. and should not live in pakistan with pakistanis.

Unicorn

Banned

Who is this grisette? This is first time I have seen her. She is wearing Bindi as badge of honour just to show how much she loves Hindu culture in Pakistan.

I am torn now, who to hate more, this hoochie or Zaid Hamid.

Crank, I love to help you with your dilemma. This grisette is Indian agent my Indian_Agent_O_Meter is very scientific Zaid Hamid is clearly not. So you have to hate hoochie more and Ziad less. I have made is clear as a bell.