SHAHEED OSAMA KAY BAAD by Abdul qadir Hasan

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hero of Islam Sheikh Osama Bin Laden

This is call fitna................when some some one says Batil to Haq..........

Ok tell me one thing...........

Yahood & Nasara are enemy of Islam...............Why they are standing with people like Zardari and so called today's Muslim rulers and against to Osama
Muslims are bigger enemies of Islam than your 'Yahood and Nasara'.

When you are brainwashed with blind hatred towards non-Muslims (esp. the Ahle Kitab) then dont expect sympathy from the rest of the world!

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

This logic is not right always and i can give you example.
And there is a saying that a wise enemy cannot cause such damage which a foolish friend can cause.
And there is another logic .....Enemy of my friend is my enemy...
So according to this logic, My friend is Muslim Ummah, and whoever caused a damge to it infact did an enimosity towards ummah.
And apart from friendship and enimosity, why not we see our actions in the light of Shariat...and shariat does not allow what Osama bin ladin's supporters did in the name of jihad, i.e. killing innocent ppl throughout pakistan....
The best we can say about OBL is that his intention was good but his line of action was wrong becasue he crossed the limitas of shariat...

Do you have any proof that Osama was involved in killing of Pakistanis.........................

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

Muslims are bigger enemies of Islam than your 'Yahood and Nasara'.

When you are brainwashed with blind hatred towards non-Muslims (esp. the Ahle Kitab) then dont expect sympathy from the rest of the world!

This is near about meaning what is mentioned in Quran............................So please be careful...............

You are right, what the Jews and USA media had done with innocent Muslim's brain that needs to washed..................

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: شیخ اسامہ کے بعد پاکستان کی سلامتی کے بارے

So now its a fashion to call a man who inspired his followers to kill innocent people (almost all of them Muslims) in Iraq, Egypt, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc to be called 'SHEIKH' Osama?

Resonant

MPA (400+ posts)

Do you have any proof that Osama was involved in killing of Pakistanis.........................

Ok tell me who is TTP?...if these ppl who are killing pakistanis in the name of Jihad against america, and in the name of revenging the death of their hero(osama), are not the followeres of OBL ideology, than at least condemn them and denounce them...And if they have the same ideology of OBL, than condemn and denounce both together....

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

the death of 35,000 Pakistanis thanks to Al-Qaeda and Taliban suicide bombings since 2004 is enough evidence for me.

The death of nearly 2 lakh Iraqis (mostly Shia and Kurd) by Al-Qaeda terrorists bombing the bazaars of Baghdad, Najaf, Kirkuk, Karbala, etc coming in from Saudi, Yemen, Jordan, Syria, Egypt etc is enough evidence for me.

The bombings of Egyptian Embassy in Islamabad back in 1996 by Al-Qaeda boys is enough evidence of me

The massacre of Mazar-e-Sharif in 1996/97 by Taliban is enough evidence of me.

The bombings done in Yemen and Saudi Arabia is enough evidence of me

The killing of nearly 100,000 Afghan as a direct result of Taliban Al-Qaeda attacks and suicide bombings is enough evidence of me

AND ALL OF THESE ARE PROUDLY ADMITTED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN AND HIS TAKFEERI MURDERERS!

So that is enough for me!

Come on Khan g...
ALL evidence are coming to you by wikileaks :D :D :D

AND ALL OF THESE ARE PROUDLY ADMITTED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN AND HIS TAKFEERI MURDERERS!
What a way to make yourself fool, you are beliving those tapes in which OBL accepted (I will say partially) and not believing his latest release lol , Abotabad operation.
OBL's was fighting against kufar (US) and succeed and INSHALLAH we will see truth in near future by true source not by bbc , cnn , wikileaks or Shaitan Malik

Pak army is responsible for all deaths in Pak,
'US to deploy troops if Pak nukes come under threat'
http://www.geo.tv/5-16-2011/81426.htm

So your khuda US is coming to you to rescue you ...........................
happy

[SIZE=5.2]سورة المنَافِقون
شروع الله کے نام سے جو بڑا مہربان نہایت رحم والا ہے
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=5.2](اے محمدﷺ) جب منافق لوگ تمہارے پاس آتے ہیں تو (از راہ نفاق) کہتے ہیں کہ ہم اقرار کرتے ہیں کہ آپ بےشک خدا کے پیغمبر ہیں اور خدا جانتا ہے کہ درحقیقت تم اس کے پیغمبر ہو لیکن خدا ظاہر کئے دیتا ہے کہ منافق (دل سے اعتقاد نہ رکھنے کے لحاظ سے) جھوٹے ہیں (۱) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]انہوں نے اپنی قسموں کو ڈھال بنا رکھا ہے اور ان کے ذریعے سے (لوگوں کو) راہ خدا سے روک رہے ہیں۔ کچھ شک نہیں کہ جو کام یہ کرتے ہیں برے ہیں (۲) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]یہ اس لئے کہ یہ (پہلے تو) ایمان لائے پھر کافر ہوگئے تو ان کے دلوں پر مہر لگادی گئی۔ سو اب یہ سمجھتے ہی نہیں (۳) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]اور جب تم ان (کے تناسب اعضا) کو دیکھتے ہو تو ان کے جسم تمہیں (کیا ہی) اچھے معلوم ہوتے ہیں۔ اور جب وہ گفتگو کرتے ہیں تو تم ان کی تقریر کو توجہ سے سنتے ہو (مگر فہم وادراک سے خالی) گویا لکڑیاں ہیں جو دیواروں سے لگائی گئی ہیں۔ (بزدل ایسے کہ) ہر زور کی آواز کو سمجھیں (کہ) ان پر بلا آئی۔ یہ (تمہارے) دشمن ہیں ان سے بےخوف نہ رہنا۔ خدا ان کو ہلاک کرے۔ یہ کہاں بہکے پھرتے ہیں (۴) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]اور جب ان سے کہا جائے کہ آؤ رسول خدا تمہارے لئے مغفرت مانگیں تو سر ہلا دیتے ہیں اور تم ان کو دیکھو کہ تکبر کرتے ہوئے منہ پھیر لیتے ہیں (۵) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]تم ان کے لئے مغفرت مانگو یا نہ مانگو ان کے حق میں برابر ہے۔ خدا ان کو ہرگز نہ بخشے گا۔ بےشک خدا نافرمانوں کو ہدایت نہیں دیا کرتا (۶) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]یہی ہیں جو کہتے ہیں کہ جو لوگ رسول خدا کے پاس (رہتے) ہیں ان پر (کچھ) خرچ نہ کرو۔ یہاں تک کہ یہ (خود بخود) بھاگ جائیں۔ حالانکہ آسمانوں اور زمین کے خزانے خدا ہی کہ ہیں لیکن منافق نہیں سمجھتے (۷) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]کہتے ہیں کہ اگر ہم لوٹ کر مدینے پہنچے تو عزت والے ذلیل لوگوں کو وہاں سے نکال باہر کریں گے۔ حالانکہ عزت خدا کی ہے اور اس کے رسول کی اور مومنوں کی لیکن منافق نہیں جانتے (۸) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]مومنو! تمہارا مال اور اولاد تم کو خدا کی یاد سے غافل نہ کردے۔ اور جو ایسا کرے گا تو وہ لوگ خسارہ اٹھانے والے ہیں (۹) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]اور جو (مال) ہم نے تم کو دیا ہے اس میں سے اس (وقت) سے پیشتر خرچ کرلو کہ تم میں سے کسی کی موت آجائے تو (اس وقت) کہنے لگے کہ اے میرے پروردگار تو نے مجھے تھوڑی سی اور مہلت کیوں نہ دی تاکہ میں خیرات کرلیتا اور نیک لوگوں میں داخل ہوجاتا (۱۰) [/SIZE][SIZE=5.2]اور جب کسی کی موت آجاتی ہے تو خدا اس کو ہرگز مہلت نہیں دیتا اور جو کچھ تم کرتے ہو خدا اس سے خبردار ہے (۱۱) [/SIZE]

stephen

Citizen
Hero of Islam Sheikh Osama Bin Laden (part2)

Wonder what the familes of the 80plus cadets/people would say if Osama was a hero?
My thoughts and prayers go out to the grieving families who for some unknown reason have to bare the weight of anguish for no other reason but wanting to feed their families.
God bless the good peoples of Pakistan

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hero of Islam Sheikh Osama Bin Laden (part2)

Wonder what the familes of the 80plus cadets/people would say if Osama was a hero?
My thoughts and prayers go out to the grieving families who for some unknown reason have to bare the weight of anguish for no other reason but wanting to feed their families.
God bless the good peoples of Pakistan
Dont forget the 35,000 dead Pakistanis and the countless others who are victims of Taliban and AlQaeda suicide bomber killers since 2004!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

[MENTION=14433]stephen[/MENTION]
I am reading your post again and again but I can't get the point. Are you trying to check us whether we consider Osama as hero of Islam?
I think most of the people in this forum consider him murder. So far I read two people who were calling him some sort of hero and I did not find them genuine.
Anyway, one member of New Zealand parliament called Osama the greatest hero.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

if i get a chance i will put uncle mushy and osama upside down tie them up and blow them up with 1 ton bomb this 2 people are the one who have given bad name to ISLAM

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)

if you want me to judge a person on the basis of CNN or BBC or some sort of infected information which support a cause of a group...
it was better if we proof anything against him he was dead on 2nd May and the incident was happen couple of days ago.. and we again blame him
it means it is a work of a group which can be on osama side or on America side we don't know who is the actual culprit.

we can never make a clear discussion because we dont have real information. so we cannot say he is right or wrong. what is the solution
we should talk about this what America is doing this is also not in favor of Pakistan so we should put both parties in same place that because of these
two Pakistan is suffering.

who is right no clue. but the actual thing is that Islam is right we cannot judge Islam by an act of any person.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

mag-04.gif

Kabhi Sheik Osama ke side letay ho kabhi Sheikh Abdullah ke.

Choose one party atleast.

Incase you didnt know Sheikh Osama was banned from Saudi Arabaia not by the US but by King Fahd who revoked his citizenship.
The same Sheikh Osama you love so much as a shaheed is a persona non grata in KSA and the rulers of KSA of whom you are a fanboy despise Sheikh Osama.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

Kabhi Sheik Osama ke side letay ho kabhi Sheikh Abdullah ke.

Choose one party atleast.

Incase you didnt know Sheikh Osama was banned from Saudi Arabaia not by the US but by King Fahd who revoked his citizenship.
The same Sheikh Osama you love so much as a shaheed is a persona non grata in KSA and the rulers of KSA of whom you are a fanboy despise Sheikh Osama.

Bahi ma nay kab Sh. Abdullah kee side lee ha.................

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

Ok tell me who is TTP?...if these ppl who are killing pakistanis in the name of Jihad against america, and in the name of revenging the death of their hero(osama), are not the followeres of OBL ideology, than at least condemn them and denounce them...And if they have the same ideology of OBL, than condemn and denounce both together....

Mullah Omer has mentioned lot of times in his official statements that they have nothing to do with TTP and they don't attack civilians.................Now its up to you that you believe western media or their statements....

M

MrImranKhan

So his last desire is fulfilled and he got martyrdom, story ends, congratulations. Who is next? Who is next? try try.

Every true Muslim in this same desire.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

very few people know what was really osama,s grade ..because very few people are true muslims now
.and the people who hate him in love of kufar will soon be crying rivers of bloody tears for eternity inshalah
these below are osama,s real world from an interview.raed them
osama said

"I am son of a very rich father,i could have spent my life in great luxury in europe or america like many other wealthy saudis and muslims do.Instead i took up arms and headed for the mountains of afghanistan .
was it personal interest that drove me to spend each moment of my life under shadow of death? No!!! I was merely discharging a religious obligation by waging jihad against those who attacked islam and muslims.It does not matter if i die in course of fulfilling this responsibility;my death and death of others like me will one day inshalah awaken millions of muslims from apathy.....

osama loved pakistan and he was pakistans defense number one,with our enemy inside us murdering him i am sure that within year or so pakistan may be attacked now.
it was osama,s trained mujahideen who fought against american invaders in iraq when iraqs regular army ran away in face of american attack,.same would have happened in pakistan but pakistanis themselves martyred this hero of islamic world.now pakistanis will have to give great sacrifices to protect their country when attacked,as american slaves will never protect you .i can swear

anyway read below some new info on abbotabad incident ,some interesting points

Re: Obama informed Zardari before Abbotabad Operation

well
chinese usually have good spying agencies.
according to chinese media it was pakistani army which did the abbotabad operation and when it was finished than american army came and finished the job
but like previous times our army took the blame to help their american masters.

i think that one other witness story proves the above theories truth.

a farmer of kala dhaaka said that he saw american helicopters flying from tarbela ghazi area on night of operation
as you people must know that pakistani army has given a big base in tarbaila ghaazi area to americans.from their drones also fly and bomb inside pakistan.
so same base was from where american helicopters flew

but as you people have more trust in your army than your creator.so keep trusting them,till the day its too late for you people to do some compensation for your actions

read two news below which are solid proof of what i am saying

CHINESE NEWS AGENCY: Pakistan Killed Osama, The US Just Swooped In At The End

The Chinese official news agency Xinhua is reporting that Osama Bin Laden was killed by Pakistani forces, and U.S. forces merely swooped in the pick up the body (via @crampell).
The report also claims that the helicopter that was shot down was Pakistani, not American.
This contradicts U.S. reports that U.S. special forces entered the compound and killed Bin Laden.
From Xinhua:
At about 1:20 a.m. local time a Pakistani helicopter was shot down by unknown people in the Sikandarabad area of Abbotabad. The Pakistani forces launched a search operation in the nearby area and encountered with a group of unknown armed people. A fire exchange followed between the two sides.
When the fire exchange ended, the Pakistani forces arrested some Arab women and kids as well some other armed people who later confessed to the Pakistani forces they were with Osama Bin laden when the fire was exchanged and Bin Laden was killed in the firing.
Local media reported that after the dead body of Bin Laden was recovered, two U.S. helicopter flew to the site and carried away the dead body of Bin Laden.
China has a growing relationship with the Pakistani government, and is also expanding its influence into Afghanistan.

p8-42_42.gif

p1-25_25.gif

Last edited:

stephen

Citizen
Friends the point Im trying to make is I am sick to my stomach at watching what is happing in the name of "fighting terror" or "fighting for Islam" your religeon is being hijacked by a wicked group of villians who feel they have the right to meet out justice (their justice) on its own people.
And yes I know the west are no better, but why why why are the same peoples having to pay a price a price so big that dying must be like a vacation from the pain their suffering.
I hope good people everywhere unite and demand a end to all this madness and it needs to start in Pakistan Im not bothered who rules the country I just want its people to be able to live in peace and be happy, isnt that what everyone should want/have .

Norangi

Voter (50+ posts)
A change is ahead Every one knows that the follower of Hazrat. Abraham (upon whom beAllah's peace) are ahead to john hands to takeover the places where ever minarets or any other houses for worship will be converted into ammunity centres after removing their all signs and statues. As the society of human divided into 2 counterparts 1 those who follow positives and accepts to beast the teachings of him (upon whom beAllah's peace) rest of the prophets mpbu including huzoor (upon whom beAllah's peace) are proud to be follow that god have advised by holy books. Seems the days of occupant are over the house of god will soon ll be uncovered when every one wil have voice that human race is being punished for hiding the only fact the house of allah is under a false cover its hardly would take weeks for global population to modify behaviour and see inside other rightious. There will only be an answere that all are told by their allah to follow his teaching that had be revived from time to time. Huzoor mpbu had desired and told to pray allah. Oh God gift the glory and greatness to him mpbu and his mpbu survivals as been produced for Abraham (upon whom beAllah's peace)