jo deen ka harf-e-akhir hain,
in jhute aur makkaron se
mazhab k thekedaron se
main baghi hoon main baghi hoon
jo chahe mujh pe zulm karo

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Hero of Islam Sheikh Osama Bin Laden

the death of 35,000 Pakistanis thanks to Al-Qaeda and Taliban suicide bombings since 2004 is enough evidence for me.

The death of nearly 2 lakh Iraqis (mostly Shia and Kurd) by Al-Qaeda terrorists bombing the bazaars of Baghdad, Najaf, Kirkuk, Karbala, etc coming in from Saudi, Yemen, Jordan, Syria, Egypt etc is enough evidence for me.

The bombings of Egyptian Embassy in Islamabad back in 1996 by Al-Qaeda boys is enough evidence of me

The massacre of Mazar-e-Sharif in 1996/97 by Taliban is enough evidence of me.

The bombings done in Yemen and Saudi Arabia is enough evidence of me

The killing of nearly 100,000 Afghan as a direct result of Taliban Al-Qaeda attacks and suicide bombings is enough evidence of me

AND ALL OF THESE ARE PROUDLY ADMITTED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN AND HIS TAKFEERI MURDERERS!

So that is enough for me!

You forget to mention the common factor by mistake or maybe due to ignorance..........................USA

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

mazhab k jo byopari hain,
wo sab se bari bemari hain,
wo jin k siwa sab kafir hain,
jo deen ka harf-e-akhir hain,
in jhute aur makkaron se
mazhab k thekedaron se
main baghi hoon main baghi hoon
jo chahe mujh pe zulm karo

I perceive from your posts that "what ever USA says is truth".......................................

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

You forget to mention the common factor by mistake or maybe due to ignorance..........................USA
Dont blame USA for Muslims killing Muslims!

Muslims have killed more Muslims than our so-called 'kafir enemies'

USA funded these Jihadi QATILS during the 1980s. Both the US Govt and these TAKFEERI killers are enemies!

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

History has given us the best heroes, obl should not and will not be added to that list.

We are not the one who will write the History...............Lets see................very soon..........................

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I perceive from your posts that "what ever USA says is truth".......................................
When am I even mentioning USA???!!!

Dont change topic by putting USA in to avoid my criticism of you supporting a Mass Murdering GHUNDA!

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

Dont blame USA for Muslims killing Muslims!

Muslims have killed more Muslims than our so-called 'kafir enemies'

USA funded these Jihadi QATILS during the 1980s. Both the US Govt and these TAKFEERI killers are enemies!

Again ignorant answer...................I can only say wait for the time.......................

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

When am I even mentioning USA???!!!

Dont change topic by putting USA in to avoid my criticism of you supporting a Mass Murdering GHUNDA!

Enemy of my enemy is my friend............................Whose your friend................

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Enemy of my enemy is my friend............................Whose your friend................
No one is my 'FRIEND', and I will not regard someone my friend who murders his own people and his own 'fellow Muslims' just because they disagree with him.

'friends' like Osama are the WORSE THAN ENEMIES because of them putting the lives of other Muslims and innocent people in danger for their lust for power!

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

No one is my 'FRIEND', and I will not regard someone my friend who murders his own people and his own 'fellow Muslims' just because they disagree with him.

'friends' like Osama are the WORSE THAN ENEMIES because of them putting the lives of other Muslims and innocent people in danger for their lust for power!

Brother please don't relay on Jews and USA media........................They are todays' Dajjal...................only cheating

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Again ignorant answer...................I can only say wait for the time.......................
The answers you give are pathetic! I present valid arguments, you only dismiss them as 'propaganda' right?

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother please don't relay on Jews and USA media........................They are todays' Dajjal...................only cheating
OH YAAR!!!!

All these Muslims killed by Taliban and AlQaeda, all these suicide bombings of our bazaars, schools, cantonments, grounds, streets, houses, and ADMITTED PROUDLY BY YOUR SO-CALLED HEROES are all a "conspiracy of Jewish media?"

what's next, you going to call me a Qadiyani and declare me WAJIB-UL-QATAL??

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

OH YAAR!!!!

All these Muslims killed by Taliban and AlQaeda, all these suicide bombings of our bazaars, schools, cantonments, grounds, streets, houses, and ADMITTED PROUDLY BY YOUR SO-CALLED HEROES are all a "conspiracy of Jewish media?"

what's next, you going to call me a Qadiyani and declare me WAJIB-UL-QATAL??

I don't know who you are................and never said that you are Qadiyani and declared you WAJIB-UL-QATAL............

But let me tell you very clearly that all these activities you mentioned are being managed by USA & Co..............

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

mag-04.gif

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I don't know who you are................and never said that you are Qadiyani and declared you WAJIB-UL-QATAL............

But let me tell you very clearly that all these activities you mentioned are being managed by USA & Co..............
You clearly are living in denial with your head in the sand and your eyes closed.

Nothing can convince you, nothing can impress you, because you are in the blind bogus belief of it all being a 'conspiracy by kafirs' right?

No wonder the Muslim World (and especially Pakistan) has become a BLOODY JOKE to the rest of the world!

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

You clearly are living in denial with your head in the sand and your eyes closed.

Nothing can convince you, nothing can impress you, because you are in the blind bogus belief of it all being a 'conspiracy by kafirs' right?

No wonder the Muslim World (and especially Pakistan) has become a BLOODY JOKE to the rest of the world!

This is call fitna................when some some one says Batil to Haq..........

Ok tell me one thing...........

Yahood & Nasara are enemy of Islam...............Why they are standing with people like Zardari and so called today's Muslim rulers and against to Osama

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

انسان کو بیدار تو ہو لینے دو
ہر قوم پکارے گی ہمارے ہیں "اسامہ".
دنیا میں جو کچھ بھی ہو اسکا الزام القاعدہ پر لگادو-مغربی میڈیا تو ہے دشمن یہاں کا بھی وہی بولی بولتا ہے -
جعلی فون کال جعلی وڈیو -اور ہمارا کعبہ امریکا یورپ - جو وہ کہیں اس پر ہمارا ایمان -
کال کے ہیرو آج زیرو -حکمت یار -ملا عمر- آ ج زیرو -کل تک یہی امریکا کو پیارے تھے -

Resonant

MPA (400+ posts)

This logic is not right always and i can give you example.
And there is a saying that a wise enemy cannot cause such damage which a foolish friend can cause.
And there is another logic .....Enemy of my friend is my enemy...
So according to this logic, My friend is Muslim Ummah, and whoever caused a damge to it infact did an enimosity towards ummah.
And apart from friendship and enimosity, why not we see our actions in the light of Shariat...and shariat does not allow what Osama bin ladin's supporters did in the name of jihad, i.e. killing innocent ppl throughout pakistan....
The best we can say about OBL is that his intention was good but his line of action was wrong becasue he crossed the limitas of shariat...