Semi Final- My prediction Pakistan will lose because of our rulers

imehmood

Citizen
:)Please keep eye on the semifinal between Pakistan and India. My prediction is pakistan will lose the match because might be our government will influence the team to step down and they earn lot of money thru this and I am sure they will do. These rulers can earn money in the name Hajj so how can they miss this chance of earning money too.
Please refresh your minds and remember the world cup 1999 final which was worst defeat of any finalist team beside that Pakistani team was the most favorite team to hold the cup. The consparicies on that time that government of Nawaz Sharif and Shabaz was involve in the match fixing. So wake up and the discuss issue now.:13:

kashipk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
well if this happen then shahid Afridi should tell this to whole pakistani nation , in 1999 there is no media power in Pakistan but now Media is everywhere so Shahid Afridi should speak up if this happen. Just everybody should pray this will not happen. Prays always move the direction of bad winds. Keep praying.

kNoWnAjNabi

Councller (250+ posts)
:)Please keep eye on the semifinal between Pakistan and India. My prediction is pakistan will lose the match because might be our government will influence the team to step down and they earn lot of money thru this and I am sure they will do. These rulers can earn money in the name Hajj so how can they miss this chance of earning money too.
Please refresh your minds and remember the world cup 1999 final which was worst defeat of any finalist team beside that Pakistani team was the most favorite team to hold the cup. The consparicies on that time that government of Nawaz Sharif and Shabaz was involve in the match fixing. So wake up and the discuss issue now.:13:

What a piece of ********......................shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the time to shine and we will shine insallah

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzz and this is what i read on another site, and I thknnk we should nt get into these conspiracy theories it time we should give all out support to our team and pray for its success.

Guys, i m giving you some breaking news, my friend who's father is working in PCB in senior position, i cant tell you about him as He is my uncle.
he told me that 11 pakistani products will ready for sale and the officials of PCb are again in trying to do some cricket diplomacy for the relations of both country.We will lose this match and the match has fixed now by the both board officials, by allowing victory to them we will get our cricket continue in pakistan and India will visit pakistan, plus 3 spot fixers punishment will be reduced to 1 or 2 year and our players will be considered for next IPL edition.
I m really pissed offfffff..

shkashif

Voter (50+ posts)
Well India is counting on its batting while Pakistan has the lethal bowling attack. So whoever delivers in the match will be the winner. I think Pakistan should win the toss and let India bat try to bowled them out for minimum possible score. It will be a mind game rather then simple on field strategy.
Eventhough Pakistan has never won against India in world cups but history shows they India is always under pressure when they play against Pakistan, so Pakistan should take this advantage. In overall one days games Pakistan has won way more then India so our hopes are high and Inshallah we will crush India.
We should all have faith in our team and as a nation we should stand right next to our team and let world know that Pakistan is a great nation and no one can ever take cricket out from our country and hearts.
GOOD LUCK PAKISTAN ...................... ! ! !

MUmmah1

MPA (400+ posts)

I am not a fan of Sharifs, in fact I am critical of them, but what you are saying is just nonsense..

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
true example of pessimism.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ok conspiracy theories are generally full of sh*t but this one has to been dug out of the deepest depths of the gutter!!

I wonder why we won the 20/20 WC? Didnt anyone think of making money in that one? [hilar]

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)

At this cheering moment of cricket life........i will not say anything apart from disliking your thoughts......!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all are hopeful for Pakistan, and Insha Allah, Allah will help not to Pakistani Team only, but to those who will be sitting on Mussalas and will be praying for their Falcons, so heads up, no need to give a second thought, other then Victory.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Insha Allah pak jetay ga ,app media power ke bat na kery , pak key media ke aksareat abhee azad nahee he , daves ko ratoo rat ley gey media nay khaber tak nahee dee
well if this happen then shahid Afridi should tell this to whole pakistani nation , in 1999 there is no media power in Pakistan but now Media is everywhere so Shahid Afridi should speak up if this happen. Just everybody should pray this will not happen. Prays always move the direction of bad winds. Keep praying.

punjabi

Councller (250+ posts)

Brother believe in your team and leave all that KHURAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAT on side. Wish your team a v good luck. Inshllah it will be all Pakistan all the way to FINAL and to Pakistan with the GLORY A WORLD CUP. ALLAH is with u. GO BOYS IN GREEN. ALLAH O AKBAR.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think if our leaders or govt people has to do all this then they will go for final because that will be bigger deal. i hope there shall be no such deals Insha Allah.

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
I think role of Afridi is some how crucial here, he has strong personality and he looks determine, if some how conspiracy is there, then Almighty Allah will definitely get us out as a nation.........
so lets hope for the best and do not try to be over predictor, there are lot of things which should be left on God................
Best of Luck Team Pakistan.............................