Saleem safi denying any support message on twitter for PTI and accuses PTI of creating fake accounts

Arman07

Citizen
Re: New PTI, Old candidate

this saleem safi will be hiding his face in burka after 11th may
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

ims786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
some people ,by luck,get importance in society ,although they never capable and deserve that position,for example Nawaz Sharif,Saleem Safi etc.These are number 2 people and their existance rely to strengthen each other.So they are doing what they suppose to.
After electronic media boom,few cheap people got chance to declare themselves an intellectual and saleem safi is among them.Others are Waseem Badami,sohail warriech,Mubashar Lucman,Javaid Chudhry etc.
Agreed .... Also this safi had to clarify this because he was paid to bring down ik not to reflect the ground realities.... I am surprised that these Nora's still think that adopting such dirty tactics they can actually keep awam away from reality . The reality is IK insh'Allah our next PM weather u like it or no.... Neya Pakistan Mubarak in Advance...InshAllah

red scorpion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear friends,I fear we will make all journalists as enemies of PTI.Every Journalist has to adopt a critical approach and balance the things on both sides.As most of our members are youngsters with hot blood,that is why they have adrenaline rush.Please give the journalists a benefit of doubt.Qasmi,irfan siddiquie are exceptionally lifafa journalists but others i think are tilting on other sides because of our harsh criticism.Remember patience is the key to success in life.British have ruled the world because of this quality.

TurePakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
probably Safi created his own fake account. ;)

Akhar be-zameero ko bi kuch zameer hota ha.

Aik account bar zameer ke mutabik aur 2nd account pe lufafey ke hasab say.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
آج کے جنگ اخبار میں سلیم صافی ، عرفان صددیقی ، نصرت مرزا اور قاسمی صاحبان نے عمران کے خلاف جبکہ ارشاد احمد اور منصور آفاق نے عمران کے حق میں لکھا ہے ،
سلیم صافی ، جماعت اسلامی کے وہ بغل بچہ ہے جو عرفان صددیقی کی شاگردگی میں نورا کی مہم غیر محسوس طریقے سے چلا رہا ہے ،،،، صوابی میں میجر عامر (جو نورا کا بندا ہے ) کے گھر پر عرفان صددیقی کے ساتھ دعوت کا ذکر خود اس نے اپنے ایک کالم میں کیا تھا ............... جو لوگ ماضی میں جماعت اسلامی کے رکن رہ چکے ہیں ، ان میں سے زیادہ تر کی ہمدردیاں نوں لیگ ہی کے ساتھ ہیں (صددیقی/صافی ) اسکی زندہ مثال ہیں ،،،،،،،،،اور ایسے ہی لوگوں نے عمران کے ساتھ جماعت کا انتخابی اتحاد نہیں ہونے دیا ..............
صافی کی اس خشخشی جسے یہ داڑھی سمجتا ہے پر نا جائیں اندر سے منافق ہے ،
جو پاتیں اس نے تحریک انصاف کے بارے میں کی ہیں ، اگر یہی لوگ نورا گروپ یا کسی اور جماعت میں چلے جاتے تو شائد نا کرتا ...فرض کرلیں کہ جن لوگوں کا ذکر کیا ہے کہ عمران نے ان کو لے لیا ہے ، سوال یہ ہے کہ کیا وہ لوگ وہی حرکتیں جو وہ ماضی کی جماعتیوں میں کرتے تھے کر سکیں گے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ یہ مستقبل کا سوال ہے جس کا علم صرف الله کو ہے ، مگر ہمارا یقین ہے کہ عمران کی موجودگی میں کبھی بھی نہیں کر سکتے ،،،،،،،،تحریک انصاف /عمران اپنے کسی ممبر /وزیر کو قانون سے نہیں بچانے گی ،،،،،،،،،
کیا ہمارے نبی ( ص) نے کفار کو صرف اس وجہ سے مسلمان ہونے سے /اپنی غلامی میں لینے سے انکار کر دیا تھا کہ وہ پہلے کافر تھے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
کیا قائد اعظم کے جیب میں کھوٹے سکے نہ تھے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
جماعت اسلامی کو چاہئیے کہ اپنے کارکنوں کی تربیت کرتے وقت ان کو دل صاف کرنے کا بھی کوئی ورد بتا دیا کریں ، ورنہ سلیم صافی ، عرفان صددیقی اور حنیف عباسی جیسے نمونے ہی پیدا هوں گے جو نا اسلام کی خِدمَت کرتے ہیں نہ پاکستان کی ، صرف نواز شریف کی ہے خِدمَت کر سکتے ہیں .

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all let me say that PTI supporters should not bring their ego in this discussion i.e. in principle if PTI does something bad we should have enough courage to accept that its wrong and call a spade a spade. Having said that let me try to explain PTI perspective. I understand that we may have different perspectives on this. You might be thinking that PTI is just like old parities and not new Pakistan. Whereas I am convinced that PTI is new Pakistan. So what is PTI perspective and why I think so?
In order to understand PTI perspective, we need to understand what is Pakistan's main problem?
Pakistan's main problem is corruption and bad governance. Pakistan is going down because of these two things. Who is responsible for this? Clearly top leadership is responsible for it i.e. Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. It has nothing or little to do with politicians leaving one party and joining other party.
If we make this criteria that a party is bad because it has accepted politicians from other party then PMLN is worse than PTI e.g.http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-Ne...L-N-tickets-though-they-quit-party-after-coup Moreover, Nawaz Sharif himself changed his party. He started his political career from Tehrik-e-istaqlal of Aghar Khan which has now merged into PTI.
But PTI's perspective is different. According to PTI, this is not the criteria of judging a party whether its better party than other parties. Main thing is to check whether a party has accepted corrupt people from other party? whether a party has given tickets to corrupt people? if yes then which party has more number of corrupt people and which has relatively less number of corrupt people? Which top leader is corrupt and which is not or relatively better. This is the right way to evaluate a party.
Now let me state some high level facts about PTI ticket distribution. 80% tickets NA plus all four PAs are given to those candidates which have never been in the parliament before. This article listed down all 'big names' which come under 20% ticket holders who have been in the parliament before. A false impression has been given as if Majority or 100% tickets were given to politicians who came from other parties but its not true. On the other hand PMLN gave majority of tickets to politicians who came from other parties against their declared policy that they wont accept Musharraf's supporters in PMLN.
35% tickets of PTI were given to candidates under 40 years of age which no other party gave. Majority of youth candidates are in cities some are in rural areas as well.
Now lets talk about people mentioned in this article one by one. This is very unfortunate that Saleem Safi started this article with a big lie. He said that Shah Mehmood Qureshi is contesting election in Sind as independent. This is a big fat lie. Shah Mehmood is contesting election in Sind on PTI ticket under bat election symbol. On the contrary Choudhary Nisar Ali Khan is contesting PP-6 as independent under cattle election symbol.
There is no corruption scandal or tax evasion scandal of Khursheed Kasuri, Javed Hashmi, Ishaq Khaqwani, Shafqat Mehmood, Jehangir Tareen (he is in fact highest tax payer parliamentarian), Azam Swati (He gave up his US citizenship to do politics in Pakistan), Sardar Yaqoob Khan, Yousaf Ayub Khan, Ghulam Sarwar Khan, Malik Ameen Aslam (He is global environmental expert), Ayla Malik (PMLN offered her ticket against Imran Khan), Hammad Azhar (son of Mian Azhar), Perviaz Khattak (left his ministry in KP, joined PTI and took this decision before Oct 30 Jalsa), Sardar Mansoor Hayat Taman, Farooq Amjad Mir (He was in PTI before as well), Afzal Sindho (highly regarded as man of integrity) etc etc
All of these names have good reputation (certainly better than Anjum Aqeel of PMLN Islamabad and Hanif Abbasi (Affederine scandal) from PMLN Rawalpindi). PMLN will be most happy to accept majority of them in PMLN if not all. In fact PMLN offered tickets to some of them.
Let me highlight one case of Hammad Azhar (son of Mian Azhar). He is Barrister and studied at Lincoln Inn university from where Quaid-e-Azam studied. His age is under 35 years. He joined PTI much before Oct 30 Lahore jalsa. If he does not qualifies for PTI ticket then I don't know who else would.
Another case that I want to highlight is that of Inamullah Niazi. He is cousin of Imran Khan but was not given ticket and Saleem Safi has mentioned it as if its injustice. Reality is that elected local Mianwali PTI organization recommended Dr. Amjad Khan for ticket instead of Inamullah Niazi (cousin of Imran Khan). PTI central parliamentary committee gave ticket to Dr. Amjad Khan due to this recommendation instead of Imran Khan's cousin. This is a unique example in Pakistani politics and never happened in other parties. PTI deserves credit for this. This is called true merit.
Last allegation of Saleem Safi is very strange that PTI is hijacked by Shah Mehmood, Perviaz Khattak, Aleem Khan etc. These are all elected officials of PTI. PTI is first party in Pakistan that did open membership and then conducted party elections for 80,000 position from 70 lac members. This is not happened even in India. As a result of this exercise whoever got elected has right to run party and take decisions or give recommendations. This criticism is beyond me.
So to summarize, I believe that the process PTI adopted in party elections and awarding tickets is democratic and never happened in South Asia and In Sha Allah PTI will make new Pakistan as its truly democratic party.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Most of his saying or Analysis regarding PTI is just rubbish and without any solid ground. He is idiot and idiot can't be changed whatsoever.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
آج کے جنگ اخبار میں سلیم صافی ، عرفان صددیقی ، نصرت مرزا اور قاسمی صاحبان نے عمران کے خلاف جبکہ ارشاد احمد اور منصور آفاق نے عمران کے حق میں لکھا ہے ،
سلیم صافی ، جماعت اسلامی کے وہ بغل بچہ ہے جو عرفان صددیقی کی شاگردگی میں نورا کی مہم غیر محسوس طریقے سے چلا رہا ہے ،،،، صوابی میں میجر عامر (جو نورا کا بندا ہے ) کے گھر پر عرفان صددیقی کے ساتھ دعوت کا ذکر خود اس نے اپنے ایک کالم میں کیا تھا ............... جو لوگ ماضی میں جماعت اسلامی کے رکن رہ چکے ہیں ، ان میں سے زیادہ تر کی ہمدردیاں نوں لیگ ہی کے ساتھ ہیں (صددیقی/صافی ) اسکی زندہ مثال ہیں ،،،،،،،،،اور ایسے ہی لوگوں نے عمران کے ساتھ جماعت کا انتخابی اتحاد نہیں ہونے دیا ..............
صافی کی اس خشخشی جسے یہ داڑھی سمجتا ہے پر نا جائیں اندر سے منافق ہے ،
جو پاتیں اس نے تحریک انصاف کے بارے میں کی ہیں ، اگر یہی لوگ نورا گروپ یا کسی اور جماعت میں چلے جاتے تو شائد نا کرتا ...فرض کرلیں کہ جن لوگوں کا ذکر کیا ہے کہ عمران نے ان کو لے لیا ہے ، سوال یہ ہے کہ کیا وہ لوگ وہی حرکتیں جو وہ ماضی کی جماعتیوں میں کرتے تھے کر سکیں گے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ یہ مستقبل کا سوال ہے جس کا علم صرف الله کو ہے ، مگر ہمارا یقین ہے کہ عمران کی موجودگی میں کبھی بھی نہیں کر سکتے ،،،،،،،،تحریک انصاف /عمران اپنے کسی ممبر /وزیر کو قانون سے نہیں بچانے گی ،،،،،،،،،
کیا ہمارے نبی ( ص) نے کفار کو صرف اس وجہ سے مسلمان ہونے سے /اپنی غلامی میں لینے سے انکار کر دیا تھا کہ وہ پہلے کافر تھے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
کیا قائد اعظم کے جیب میں کھوٹے سکے نہ تھے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
جماعت اسلامی کو چاہئیے کہ اپنے کارکنوں کی تربیت کرتے وقت ان کو دل صاف کرنے کا بھی کوئی ورد بتا دیا کریں ، ورنہ سلیم صافی ، عرفان صددیقی اور حنیف عباسی جیسے نمونے ہی پیدا هوں گے جو نا اسلام کی خِدمَت کرتے ہیں نہ پاکستان کی ، صرف نواز شریف کی ہے خِدمَت کر سکتے ہیں .

مجھے نہیں معلوم کہ جو لوگ جماعت اسلامی میں جاتے ھیں انکو جاتے ھی منافقت اور اپنی برتری کا ٹیکہ لگا دیا جاتا ھے جن سے یہ لوگ آخر تک نہیں نکل پاتے۔

Peer gony

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gadar hay ye haram Khor bakwas kar raha hay is ko baki 80 % lo nai dikhte Jo pehle bar Aa rahey hen nore ka kuttttta haram Khor nore ne mariyam ke sat root ki meeting Kia karwa di bonkna shuru ho geya

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
947217_377687092339809_756441663_n.jpg

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
This evil man has no conscious. Saw his pathetic program with Shahzeb today. Absolutely despicable.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saleem, Mushtaq, etc... may have a contract with Nooras of getting huge bonuses only if PMLn turns out to be a victor.