BxB5_3LCIAAfrKj.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ قوم جاگ گئی ہے اب نئے پاکستان کا راستہ کوئی نہیں روکھ سکتا انشاللہ

Bangash

بھائی کے علاقہ میں دھرنا کیا بات ہے

قادری کو تو پکے دیگ بھی لایا تھا تحریک انصاف کے ساتھ دشمنی کرتے ہیں ان کے ایک نمائندے کی تقریر سنی ہوگی اپ نے؟

rtabasum2

قادری کو تو پکے دیگ بھی لایا تھا تحریک انصاف کے ساتھ دشمنی کرتے ہیں ان کے ایک نمائندے کی تقریر سنی ہوگی اپ نے؟

بھائی اگلی بار کراچی میں پی ٹی ای سے کوئی نہیں جیت سکتا اب ان سے دشمنی نہ کریں تو پھر کس سے کریں

Bangash

بھائی اگلی بار کراچی میں پی ٹی ای سے کوئی نہیں جیت سکتا اب ان سے دشمنی نہ کریں تو پھر کس سے کریں

مجھے یہ دشمنی فضول لگتی ہے یہ دشمنی بھی اگر کرتے ہیں تو جہالت اس کی وجہ ہوسکتی ہےکیونکہ کچھ لوگوں کے لئے صرف اقتدار کی دشمنی ہوگی لوگ تو تبدیل نہیں ہونگیں حقیقت میں اقتدار بھی انہی لوگوں کے ہاتوں میں ہوگا جن کو عوام منتخب کرتے ہیں- ایم قیو ایم کی سیاست کبھی بھی سارے پاکستان میں کامیاب نہیں ہوسکتی- اسکے علاوہ یہ لوگ جو چاہتے ہیں اس سے تحریک انصاف انکار تو نہیں کررہی بلکہ وہی چاہتے ہیں سوائے اس بوری بندوق اور خاص طبقے کے سیاست کے

such bolo

پی ٹی آئ 2013 میں کراچی جیت چکی تجی

دهاندهلی کراچی والوں نے اپنئ آنکهوں سے دیکهی هے
کسی تحقیق کی ضرورت نهیں

hans

Banned
good to know that urdu speaking are also considered as a identity...

last time I said urdu speaking ... I was told Im sindhi.

bisaat

Banned
such claims and i think that most 'outsiders' will never understand the political culture of Karachi

let me give uou few example to illustrate the political culture of karachi

1) PPP was formed in karachi, its founders were karachiites, but PPP never got proper foothold in karachi, you know why? PPP just like PTI never ever became an ideological party, it was soon run over by jaagrdars and waderas and never got middle class support of karachi, PPP was way more popular than PTI is today and bhutto was considered a demi god and had unparalleled status in politics won every where except karachi

2) jamaat e islami used to lose all over the country even in lahore, but it used to win from karachi because it had a proper organisation through which the middle class people were the leaders and used to belong to represent those people in karachi

3) fatema jinnah never won from any areas except karachi because Karachiites knew the genuine worth of her as compared to ayub khan, and karachiites were right and entire country was wrong. ayub khan like bhutto won every where except karachi, was very powerful political figure but never loved by the city

4) when MQM was formed it truely represented karaachi and to top it all off, MQM brought new ideas like they finished mullah giri and sectarianism from karachi, karachiites realised their worth and elected them, in entire country waderas kept ruling but Karachi elected right people for the right job

so now as i have made you learn about the political history of karachi, do you think that a wadera party controlled by shah mehmood qureshi and jahangir tareen has any worth according to this city, than i think you may be grossly wrong

the city already despises imran because of his mullah like taliban stance, and now dharna impractical politics had hit the nail on its head, i keep talking to karachi people and mind you, PTI has totally missed the chance like PPP to make any inroads in the city, karachiites now totally don't admire the way PTI does it's politics

the PTI make do gimickery and win the elections next time but thats not how the people of Karachi vote

you wont be surprised if next time PTI wins from pakistan and still fails to get any success in karachi

the karachi people are used to real practical and genuine politics, the other parts of the country are used to fake, impractical and gimick politics, any party wishes to win from karachi will have to be a genuine political paty based on genuine people and which has worked hard to make inroads among karachi people

last time PTI got few votes because of anti MQM sentiments and little bit of curiosity of new PTI, but as it turned out PTI was nothing better than PPP, PMLN, ANO etc, i don't think that few karachiites who did mistake of voting PTI would do it again

a popular wave has never effected karachi's politics, if only a party is worthy of doing proper politics than it has a place in this city, from the likes of it, PTI is doing completely stupid politics and not of any concrete value, PTI is failing miserably in KPK where it has CM, so chances of PTI getting popular in karachi is very slim if you ask me

Last edited:

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
کراچی میں ضمنی انتخابات فوج کی نگرانی میں ہوئے تھے
جب نتائج کا اعلان ہوا تو سارے پوٹین کی پوٹی نکل گئی تھی

کیوں کچھ یاد آیا ۔۔ بچونگڑوں؟؟؟

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
Being a politically active Karachiite from my college days I do not agree with any of your points at all.
1) PPP was formed in karachi, its founders were karachiites, but PPP never got proper foothold in karachi, you know why? PPP just like PTI never ever became an ideological party, it was soon run over by jaagrdars and waderas and never got middle class support of karachi, PPP was way more popular than PTI is today and bhutto was considered a demi god and had unparalleled status in politics won every where except karachi
Would you mind telling whats an ideological party by your understanding?
Waderas/Jageerdars are mainly rural entities you wont find much of them in the urban centers anyway so whats the point?
fatema jinnah never won from any areas except karachi because Karachiites knew the genuine worth of her as compared to ayub khan, and karachiites were right and entire country was wrong. ayub khan like bhutto won every where except karachi, was very powerful political figure but never loved by the city
Karachiites knew her ethinicity that was the reason they voted for her. Majority of Karachi still votes on ethinicity and this is coming from a former sector member of APMSO by the way.
jamaat e islami used to lose all over the country even in lahore, but it used to win from karachi because it had a proper organisation through which the middle class people were the leaders and used to belong to represent those people in karachi
In pashto they've a saying 'topak zaman qanoon' means gun is my law. Before MQM JI was the bully of Karachi and thats why they've got elected from there but Zia made a bigger monster with ethinic roots to counter whatever left of PPP.
when MQM was formed it truely represented karaachi and to top it all off, MQM brought new ideas like they finished mullah giri and sectarianism from karachi, karachiites realised their worth and elected them, in entire country waderas kept ruling but Karachi elected right people for the right job
MQM may have represented a major ethinic color of Karachi but it actually increased sectarianism. Again, I knew since my college days how they terrorize the minority communities which I intitially admired actually. Now with that being said its good to see that finally people are getting out from the ethinic euphoria because of PTI though I would still think that even in a fair election MQM would still win majority of the seats, however, PTI would definitely grab 2-4 seats and that will be a change dont know whether we are going to see it in this life time or not but sooner or later it will happen!

decent123

Senator (1k+ posts)
کراچی میں ضمنی انتخابات فوج کی نگرانی میں ہوئے تھے
جب نتائج کا اعلان ہوا تو سارے پوٹین کی پوٹی نکل گئی تھی

کیوں کچھ یاد آیا ۔۔ بچونگڑوں؟؟؟

i think kay PTI or MQM ka Ittihad waqt ki ehem zaroorat hai..dono parties ka nazarya zada mukhtalif nahi....Bas bhai ko thoori door andeeshi ki zaroorat hai ...Bhai ko ab sochna hoga kay mazloomo kay sath chalna hai ya inhi wadeeray or jageerdaroon kay zer-e-asar rehna hai...bhai ko agar future me behtar mustaqbil ki taraf jana hai tu PTI se ittihad karna hoga....
is me koi shak ki baat nahi kay bhai ne resign ki dhamki de kar molana diesal ki call per dhamki wapas le li...is se karachi walay khasi mayoosi ka shikaar hai or dekh rahe hain kay mazloomo ki baat karne wali jamaat apne nazarye se kioon peeche hat rahi hai why??

arafay

those who havent been to karachi, i can tell you that this area is 95% urdu speaking. Although there is pashtun dominated paposh nagar is nearby but the entire population on both sides of this main road is urdu speaking middle class families.

Neutral man

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jamat e islami,, PPP or PMLN k voters b hen karachi me or han uzair baloch se naz baloch ki qurbaten b bhar gayyi hen,,,, well imran ki ankhen khi ki seats pr haddi ki trah hen., as like as pmln and pppp,,,, PTI walon pehle ganji ****** se istifa lo phr karachi k bare me sochna....
karachi ki seats pr ***** ki trah nazar he lekin kabi baldiati nizam k liye apna muh nahi kholte,,,
karachi k 60 sala masail ki traf nahi dekhte....
sab se zada lasheN urdu speakings ne uthtai

Last edited: