Reality of MQM exposed By Syed Munawwar Hassan | Message for Karachi

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایم کیوایم کے لوگوں کو ایم کیو ایم کے علاوہ کوئی ہاتھ نہیں لگا سکتا
پھر ایم کیو ایم کے کارکنوں کے قتل کون ہیں ؟؟؟؟؟

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai wo khud hi aik dosry k muhafiz ar katil hain, Katil ar Maktool main farq yeh hai k is Bhta Khori ar Dhshat Gerdi main jab kise ka zameer jaag jay, ya koi Ikhtlaf ho jay tu phir wohi hota hai jo ap pocha hey ar wohi krta hai jin k bary ab ap ko maloom ho jana chay. jab aknho per hawas ar lalach ki pati bandhi ho, labun per mer mitny k dawy ar muhabti jumluy hun ar dilon main munafqt tu bhai Soey Zameer ko kon jaga skta hai.
ایم کیوایم کے لوگوں کو ایم کیو ایم کے علاوہ کوئی ہاتھ نہیں لگا سکتا
پھر ایم کیو ایم کے کارکنوں کے قتل کون ہیں ؟؟؟؟؟

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
an eye opening speech by jamat leader thanks for posting no one knows what happen in karachi because every thing is sincere by the terrorist groups. now we an see the light in the dark may allah help those who wants to be karachi before bhta mafia,boriband bodies, target killing.

was just wondering,why dhanak disliked this post...i dont know if this member is a male or female,but by disliking this post(which was a sensible one)i would love to know what she/he is smoking ;)

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM and JI are two sides of the same picture. There is no difference between these two terrorists except that one is secular while other is fanatic religious group. Both have their hands dirty with the blood of innocent people- More power, more killing and more torture cell. All terrorists in MQM are trained by JI when they were ruling Karachi.
I think MQM is trying to change itself, but it is very hard to wash themselves from their past and their present hypocracy- CHOR MACHAYEY SHOR

monk1985

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I wish instead of waisting his breath against MQM. He tells people about his party agenda. How his party can take out Pakistan in that bad situation. How to revive our economy, how to fight corruption and extremisim. How to provide "roti" to public. What should they do or suggest to create more jobs, how to handle this power crisis..........I wish I wish I wish.
My dear country men............they are all the same either they are sitting in Karachi, London, Ri wind, Multan or Islamabad. They have the same agenda. Have no interest no vision no long term and short term planning. They have been manupulating and fooling us for years.
Now its you people who should decide how to eradicate these paracites blood sucking animals. You people have the power if you raise your voice it will be listened and noticed............Now its time to bring a change in the country.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is the party of killers and mafia guys. Every one knows it. There is no doubt about it. But the person who is telling it is also a crap hole who is using another group of people to take advantage.
Its not just pakistan.. the whole world people take advantage of others where ever they can. The Jamaat has let his followers die in kashmir, afghanistan even bosnia etc. Aand told them its jihad even though Syed Moudoodi himself said there is no jihad until the state declares it. All of this so called jihad by Jamaat was done because the army used them and gave them money. I hate all these sickos who exploited us. Stop being used by these people. THey are not our friends they just want to use our emotions. The new found person to exploit these emotions is Imran who can do the dharna and spend millions of rupees god knows who gave him. The new army tactic to use people against america to get more dollars.

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
munawar charya used to appear in planet of the apes series,
just look at his face he is still playing the same role.

BANDER ROAD PER BANDRON KA DHERNA.[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Munawwar Sahib:
People of Karachi know the reality of MQM since 1984. That's why thery are keep supporting and voting MQM.
They also know the reality of your Jamat. That's why they are keep ignoring you all thimes.

Who listens to you in karachi? Or even in whole Pakistan no one cares about you.

Aap ke kertoot aise nahi heiN keh aap ki kisi bhi baat per dhayan diya jaey.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
qazi shaib bhi yehi rona rote turn apna pura ker lia lekin karachi se seat na nikal sake ab yeh shaib bhi kosich ker len awam ab media ke aane se samajh dar ho gaye hen log mustafa kamal ko aaj bhi yaad kerte hen baqi karachi me jo kuch ho raha hai us se bhi awam waqif hai dehsatgard kis ke gharon se pakre jate hen yeh bhi sub ko maloom hai ab is pakistan per rehem karo

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
was just wondering,why dhanak disliked this post...i dont know if this member is a male or female,but by disliking this post(which was a sensible one)i would love to know what she/he is smoking ;)

WOW... this low life dhanak disliked my post too [hilar].Mods my request to you is that plz remove dislike option(if possible) because there are some freaks around on this forum when they dont have anything to say and are bored they use the dislike button!!!!