Punjabi Songs

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
no hard feelingz but Ramadan k bahad apki iss thread pe koee comments dein ge.....

Unicorn

Banned
Where is Mr. Chairman, @gazoomartian , a possible Allie for you. I hope it is the forum will become a lot lively. I think your wish on the thread you posted may have come through.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where is Mr. Chairman, @gazoomartian , a possible Allie for you. I hope it is the forum will become a lot lively. I think your wish on the thread you posted may have come through.

Everybody who has been jealous from his Highnes Mr. Chairman the honorable GazooMartian, his/her face color has turned black:). So never ever dare to insult/ridicule the chairman..........................................Understood?(serious)

Unicorn

Banned
Everybody who has been jealous from his Highnes Mr. Chairman the honorable GazooMartian, his/her face color has turned black:). So never ever dare to insult/ridicule the chairman..........................................Understood?(serious)

Yes sir. you will never hear any disrespect to Mr. Chairman from me.

Unicorn

Banned
Its like a good boy. Now U can have candies from Chachoo Gazoomartian the ultimate chairman of all seasons.

I am a bit disappointed that there is no welcome from Mr. Chairman [MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION] for Singh Sahib since he started a thread requesting participation from good Sikh people.

Wadaich

I am a bit disappointed that there is no welcome from Mr. Chairman [MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION] for Singh Sahib since he started a thread requesting participation from good Sikh people.

:lol: Chachoo is not as dumb as U think. He knows that someone has made this "singh" ID to entice him. Itni jaldi daana to Chairman chachoo chugtay nahi.:) Conspiracy failed miserably. [hilar]

Unicorn

Banned
:lol: Chachoo is not as dumb as U think. He knows that someone has made this "singh" ID to entice him. Itni jaldi daana to Chairman chachoo chugtay nahi.:) Conspiracy failed miserably. [hilar]

As one of his dedicated patriot you understand him lot better.:lol: I am sure Mr. Chairman will put him through a good test.

gazoomartian

Foghorn_Leghorn.png

I say whats goin on boy!!!!