PTI Proposes A Debate on TV Between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan - Can Sharif handle it??

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
0752bc22eb19b9d98c3cb31bad3663e5.jpg

Come on Nawaz Shareef, Tie up your Dogs and Come to face Imran's Challenge by your own if you have the Guts.

7a27d8b47e30e699c639c33b48789af4.gif

726a5775cc2a2004cfe77a8c10fbc772.jpg

9fae7c24672e18fcadd8fba2a5d93963.gif

Last edited:

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PTI Proposes A Debate on TV Between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan

Ganga corrupt kabhe maar kar bhe nahin aye ga.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Ganga corrupt kabhe maar kar bhe nahin aye ga.

True..... This stupid couldn't face a Street Boy in the street of London, how can he would face Living Legend, Great Speaker, Great Administrator and Chancellor Of Bradford University SIR Imran,

Last edited:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Forget about facing Imran Khan

Sharif can't even face a local journalist.

What ever the interviews he has given so far are, only to his own lifafa journalists. Hamid Mir and Najam Sethi are two examples.

Sharif doesn't know how to talk, forget about an argument with someone like Imran Khan.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If Khawaj Asif has taken Green Card then it means that Sharif and Co are preparing to run away after their turn.
Last time only Sharifs ran away but this time their pets are also preparing. It means "lutto te phutto" like Zar and Co.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Come on Nawaz Shareef, Tie up you Dogs and Come to face Imran's Challenge by your own if you have the Guts.

7a27d8b47e30e699c639c33b48789af4.gif

726a5775cc2a2004cfe77a8c10fbc772.jpg

9fae7c24672e18fcadd8fba2a5d93963.gif

In blood suker parties k leader sirf palto dimagho pe chaltey hain inka sirf pait or shehvat apni kaam krti he.

NS me itni himat nhi k ye imran khan k samney baat kr saky.

na hi NS itna gherat mand he k ye ofer kabool krey ga

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

If Khawaj Asif has taken Green Card then it means that Sharif and Co are preparing to run away after their turn.
Last time only Sharifs ran away but this time their pets are also preparing. It means "lutto te phutto" like Zar and Co.

Very Well Said, this time they can't face Accountability of Corruption because this time Accountability would be in True sense not like FAKE accountability of Musharaf or Nawaz Shareef.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran and a leader my lord and every one is affraid of him oh god yes they all are affraid we can see that on the roads and in general public.
No one gives a damn to this jewish funded leader but on the internet where 10-12 paid members start threads and make the young generation fool. THe farishta leader living in 300 kanal mahal and having pain for poor. My ars sick he is and sick are his paid members. I can bet this team is being paid there is no doubt.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran and a leader my lord and every one is affraid of him oh god yes they all are affraid we can see that on the roads and in general public.
No one gives a damn to this jewish funded leader but on the internet where 10-12 paid members start threads and make the young generation fool. THe farishta leader living in 300 kanal mahal and having pain for poor. My ars sick he is and sick are his paid members. I can bet this team is being paid there is no doubt.
i can bet that u r paid member of pml n.because no one can be so none sense without salary

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)

i have heard they have been paid by the money fascist khan collected from poor people for poor flood victims . and by the way take these paid clowns as entertainment ! PTI does not exist in reality , whatever it was , has already been doomed and gone , there fascist leader is making money in india .

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Cause you got no answer thats why its non sense isnt it?? answer it first.
i can bet that u r paid member of pml n.because no one can be so none sense without salary

Last edited by a moderator:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Cause you got no answer thats why its non sense isnt it?? answer it first
ur questions worth nothing

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Cause you got no answer thats why its non sense isnt it?? answer it first
Learn to ask a question first and learn to reply to others before putting up your own stupid, biased and ill-conceived questions. Like i said before, you need to get some 'balls' before calling everyone beta.
If you think Imran Khan is a liar and putting fake allegations on your angel Nawaz then this is the best chance to get rid of him. Tell your king to buy some courage and come on TV with his accountants and complete evidence of his source of income, assets and tax. We will see who is lying and who is telling the truth.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hahaha now your tone is also changing. Start using abbusive language. By the way who curse others.. Its the one who does not have answers. I asked a simple question. How can a person living in a mahal type home knows what a poor man feels? How ? just reply to this rather than using your terrorist tactics of using abbusive language.
Learn to ask a question first and learn to reply to others before putting up your own stupid, biased and ill-conceived questions. Like i said before, you need to get some 'balls' before calling everyone beta.
If you think Imran Khan is a liar and putting fake allegations on your angel Nawaz then this is the best chance to get rid of him. Tell your king to buy some courage and come on TV with his accountants and complete evidence of his source of income, assets and tax. We will see who is lying and who is telling the truth.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hahaha now your tone is also changing. Start using abbusive language. By the way who curse others.. Its the one who does not have answers. I asked a simple question. How can a person living in a mahal type home knows what a poor man feels? How ? just reply to this rather than using your terrorist tactics of using abbusive language.
I will use such language because you deserve it. I gave you all the answers but you keep repeating your sh!t everywhere because your paid to do it. No more replies to you and your idiotic questions.

ShakeelAhmed

Councller (250+ posts)

bhai mera nawaz shareef se srif itna sawal hai k Raymond davis kaise chala gya ?
Hukumat nawaz shareef ki aur shahbaz shareef ki aur phir ya khena k hamay nahi pata to ya in ki na aheli hai doob kar mar jana chaiyye k in ki hukumat thi aur jahaz aa kar Airport par khara hoa tha 2 ghante phelay aur kususan raymond davis ko layne aya tha aur dosre baat agar ya kheden k hamay pata tha tab to apne aap ko goli mar layne chaiye kyon k Qoum ki izat ka janaza nikaal dya aik qatil ko chor kat aur rahi se sahi baat ya imran khan k challenge ki to wo sab ko pata hai k corrupt banda such se mou hi chupata hai jabhi to mazare k liye aa nahi raha hai *****.....

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Where is the answerr to this one. How can a person living in 300 kanal mahal understands the issues of poor? Its the same thing he says about every other person . Does it not apply to him?
I will use such language because you deserve it. I gave you all the answers but you keep repeating your sh!t everywhere because your paid to do it. No more replies to you and your idiotic questions.