PTI Proposes A Debate on TV Between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan - Can Sharif handle it??

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI Proposes A Debate on TV Between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan

i have heard they have been paid by the money fascist khan collected from poor people for poor flood victims . and by the way take these paid clowns as entertainment ! PTI does not exist in reality , whatever it was , has already been doomed and gone , there fascist leader is making money in india .

Aakhir aa gia apni asliyat per.

Where did the educated nice guy go, who used use logic when talked.

shahzadss

Citizen

Look MQM is with PMLN i can't believe that
i have heard they have been paid by the money fascist khan collected from poor people for poor flood victims . and by the way take these paid clowns as entertainment ! PTI does not exist in reality , whatever it was , has already been doomed and gone , there fascist leader is making money in india .

Ganjay ki apni aur iski siasat ki bhe aakhri saansein chal rahi hai...ab bacha kya hai to yeh corrupt *****-ass is mulk ko lootein ge...Give IK a chance to show his abilities...he has done lots of thing without having power...In sha Allah he will bring that change which we are expecting...he is the only ray of HOPE..

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just one question to PMLN supporters, how come we never ever see him in a talk show?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Word Fascist sound so good from you, Khabi Ayeena Daika Hai, bet you will see nothing there, Zillat Sirf Dosron Ko Nazar Aati Hai Aur Ic Liyay Ham Tumharay Tollay Ko Bari Acchi Tarah Daikh Saktay Hai.

IK is earning his living in India and other countries unlike your Apahaj Leader who lives on Handouts of others, APAHAJ Kal.uu.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just one question to PMLN supporters, how come we never ever see him in a talk show?
Because he doesnt think he is accountable to anyone, he has only done a few programs where the questions were to his liking otherwise he doesnt have the guts to answer the tough questions.

This is how he reacts when asked a tough question:

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yar to spend life everyone needs money so IK works part time as an expert cricketer because our leader do not collect "Bhatta".

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran and a leader my lord and every one is affraid of him oh god yes they all are affraid we can see that on the roads and in general public.
No one gives a damn to this jewish funded leader but on the internet where 10-12 paid members start threads and make the young generation fool. THe farishta leader living in 300 kanal mahal and having pain for poor. My ars sick he is and sick are his paid members. I can bet this team is being paid there is no doubt.

if he was jewish funded he would've been sitting in zardari Office for sure.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
ary nae yarrrrrrrr.......
ganjoo cant handle IK.......it would be stupidity for NS 2 acdcept it,......he wont n we know it

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

Koi Zardari aur Army chief se kyun naheen poochta ke Rayond Davis ko kya tum ne baghaya hay.

Kyun ke wo donon toa Imran Khan ke apne hain aur unhi ke liye toa yeh gaalyon ka bazar garam ker rakha hay

Dear Mr. Javeed

Agar kisi kay ghar say os ghar walay key samnay koi cheeez utha kar ley jaye tu kasoor kis ka hoo ga, ghar walay ka ya cheez uthanay walay ka. R.Davis punjab say gaya tha, so Punjab govt must know everything, ab Rana Sanaullah sahib keh rahay hain key os ka passport tu hamaray pass hai, tu rana sahib aap nay yeh issue National Assembly main kiyun nahi uthaya key without passport woh bahir kaisay chala gaya. I'll not blame Punjab Govt only, federal govt, ISI and army is also involve in this matter.

gillani66

Banned

They should come face 2 face.

Last edited:

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)

Where is the answerr to this one. How can a person living in 300 kanal mahal understands the issues of poor? Its the same thing he says about every other person . Does it not apply to him?

that applies on both imran khan & on nawaz sharif :)

EJAZRANA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hi everyone well don,t need to argue too much on this topic as everything is so clear. most of the political leaders r the same regardless ppp pml mqm etc etc..... they always think about themselves to hell with the country ... not only shreef brothers but any other leader from any other party can not come to Q&A session they can not even make 1 speech without preparation so how they can come to this where everything or every Question would be unexpected for them... they can not even debate with us ( i mean whoever on this form bcoz of the too much argument on every new topic even my knowledge is increasing bcoz of this platform ) & out of 100 leaders 90% r uneducated so what u guys expect from them

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

that applies on both imran khan & on nawaz sharif :)
Sure you can apply it on Imran Khan, but he proved that he fully understands the issues of the poor because he made Shaukat Khanum as a non-profit organization for poor people, not as a profitable organization to make millions for himself. He talks about the imbalance of wealth distribution in the country, of inflation and of all other issues of the poor.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

So very true......Nawaz Shareef super heavy weight ho gaya hay......... ab tu doctors nay bhi last warning day dee hay........ weight kum karaoo yah pher dramay kum karo.

Imran khan is an underdog and Nawaz should not accept the challenge. Its like a feather weight boxer ( imran khan) challenging a super heavy weight ( Nawaz Shareef) . Its a mismatch yaar....kahaan imran kahaan nawaz. Imran should do talk shows with private TV channels...thats what suits him.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Democratic Right: MQM invites PTI to attend Lahore rally

Democratic Right: MQM invites PTI to attend Lahore rally
Published: April 9, 2011
News-in-brief-800x600-Fix12-145633-145758-145766-145773-145800-145826-145825-145834-145844-145850-145942-145982-145983-145994-145997-145906-146028-146047-146046-146029-146046-146178-146181-640x480.jpg

LAHORE:
A delegation of the MQM, comprising Babar Ghauri and Raza Haroon, visited the office of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) on Friday, inviting the party to participate in a rally being held in Lahore by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) on April 10. PTIs Information Secretary Omar Sarfaraz Cheema said it was MQMs democratic right to hold the public meeting in Lahore. The PTI, however, will take a decision at a meeting of the partys central executive committee.
Published in The Express Tribune, April 9th, 2011.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/146181/democratic-right-mqm-invites-pti-to-attend-lahore-rally/