Poll: Pak Incompetent or involved in helping Osama Hide?

Pak Incompetent or involved in helping Osama Hide?

• Involved

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Incompetent

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • USA Drama with Pak's cooperation!

Votes: 53 61.6%

• Total voters

fzqpk

Voter (50+ posts)
Osama case;

were we
Incompetent(to capture him)

or

Involved(in hiding him)?

Last edited:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: POLL: OBL -Incompetentt or Involved ?

none of them. We were involved in the operation passively but directly.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Incompetent. complete incompetent. Osama living in abbotabad for 5 years in itself is the biggest incompetency possible. They do not have the guts to be involved in keeping a person who americans were looking after like crazy dogs.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Osama bin laden died long ago. Neither we involved in this operation nor incompetent. US will get the benefit from it because their nation would trust them again and would elect this govt again in next election as u can see from the poll that obama's popularity rose again after this news as well as their dollar also rose up against other currencies. What would ISI and Pakistan get from this drama nobody knows thats why they are silent. Its simple US helps pakistani leaders in their election and now this was time for them to pay off. Just a common sense question u spotted that high value target in 2009 and CNN published that news... r u kidding me??? would u be so lazy to wait 2 years and then would act and thats against the most wanted person? and second would usama so ignorant that after knowing he was spotted there in 2009 would still live there? What a non sense and stupid story this is.... I wonder how sensible people believe this kind of bullshit

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

true ..
I will also like to add ..

why on earth US was in so rush to dispose off his body ..
why didnt they bury it ? it was most likely not buried because it could be dig out in future for verification ..
why press was not shown his body ..
this whole thing doesnt make sense to me ..

Osama bin laden died long ago. Neither we involved in this operation nor incompetent. US will get the benefit from it because their nation would trust them again and would elect this govt again in next election as u can see from the poll that obama's popularity rose again after this news as well as their dollar also rose up against other currencies. What would ISI and Pakistan get from this drama nobody knows thats why they are silent. Its simple US helps pakistani leaders in their election and now this was time for them to pay off. Just a common sense question u spotted that high value target in 2009 and CNN published that news... r u kidding me??? would u be so lazy to wait 2 years and then would act and thats against the most wanted person? and second would usama so ignorant that after knowing he was spotted there in 2009 would still live there? What a non sense and stupid story this is.... I wonder how sensible people believe this kind of bullshit

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I would say they are involved in hiding terrorists and incompetent in bringing them to justice.....I would be generous and give them both.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I will say incompetent...

But Mush knew it and he did it...

Remember his style of answers when asked about Osama...

And he mentioned in his book too....

[HI]Watch after 10:30[/HI]
[HI]Watch just in beginning.[/HI]

[HI]This tell how much Mush stupid and he was thinking that Americans are stupid.

If today America attacks on Pakistan , the responsibility is on Mush and Kiani....[/HI]

Last edited:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Pollster
There was absolutely no need to add this third point “USA Drama with Pak's cooperation!" for voting. When you add some option like this, it is no wonder that all Pakistani's will vote for it and it has high percentage of votes. You should have kept two options only.
This is nothing but self consolation - Running away from reality

fzqpk

Voter (50+ posts)
Mr. Pollster
There was absolutely no need to add this third point “USA Drama with Pak's cooperation!" for voting. When you add some option like this, it is no wonder that all Pakistani's will vote for it and it has high percentage of votes. You should have kept two options only.
This is nothing but self consolation - Running away from reality

I only added two options, third option "“USA Drama with Pak's cooperation!" was added by Moderator without my consent.

fzqpk

Voter (50+ posts)

Poll Added

Poll added with changes in options. I understand that you can change title (to add up explaination) of the thread.
But adding another option to the poll is just like changing the whole theme of the poll.
AM I WRONG?

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sure Pakistan could not hide Osama without the involvement of US.
It looks like PakUS drama.
Pak army is incompetent like US on 911.