PMLN lawyer Shahid Hamid is the main source about judicial commission report - Hamid Mir

Ro Maryam Ro

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: JC report Is Sealed

How Hamid Mir own channel can discuss the contents (If the report is sealed)

Jew is action again.

Personally i am not expecting anything good from JC report. But my question is that if the report is sealed. Then why GEW is discussing in favor of PML-N

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: PML N lawyer Shahid Hamid is the main source about judicial commission report - Hamid Mir

Geo gh..adar channel ha.CJ ne jatey jatey apni mitti paleet
karwa li Norey ke hatho....

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are deaf and blind, all channels running this report. Come out of Geo phobia, you moron.

beta jee Rona nahi haa abb :P i am cing all media everyone is claiming different only GEO claim what PML N said :P and now every channel is saying that its govt. view and big journalist r saying the report is not be read by anyone yet :P
now grow up and don't cry becz i know patwari like to lie all the time :P

imtiazahmed

MPA (400+ posts)

It is true the sealed report would not be made public until PM, Nawaz Sharif peruses it. But the strange thing is that almost all the Pakistani new channels are running tapes, some even discussing in talk show, that all the three charges of PTI have been dismissed by the Judicial Commission due to insufficient evidence.

Till the report is made public, my lips are also sealed which means no comment.

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Noting remains sealed in Pakistan, since report is gone to federal government that mean they must have seen it. I was doubtful of the JC when it was formed. A country where fourteen innocent people got killed hundred got shot in broad day light and nothing has happened and very same judges were spectators didn't do anything about it, what on earth would you expect from judiciary like the one in Pakistan.

remykhan

Noting remains sealed in Pakistan, since report is gone to federal government that mean they must have seen it. I was doubtful of the JC when it was formed. A country where fourteen innocent people got killed hundred got shot in broad day light and nothing has happened and very same judges were spectators didn't do anything about it, what on earth would you expect from judiciary like the one in Pakistan.

GeoG

PTI Media Cell
Work Hard, you know what happened

Actually Lawyers knows that PM is a Parchi PM
so he attached a Parchi with the report (Sholay style)

teeno ney PTI ka naam poora mitti mein milai diye.... Iski sazaa milay gi ...

jagga9

If true, judges have endorsed system is running perfectly fine?

so this is same judiciary which hanged Bhutto and released ayyan ali?????????????????

Wah g wah

jagga9

BvkSPw3IEAAWMzw.jpg

arafay

dear just wait for the actual report but q1 cant be yes.

remember folks q1 was "were the may 2013 elections free, fair, transparent and according to law."

if Q1 answer is Yes then rigging has been given legal cover under a new term called irregularity.

MAwan

Senator (1k+ posts)
چیف جسٹس صاحب نے بھائی کو سفیر بھی تو لگانا ہے نہ ،پوری دنیا کے سیاست دان کرپٹ ہوتے ہیں مگر صرف ترقی یافتہ کو یہی فائدہ ہے کے سیاست دانوں کے کرپٹ ہونے کے بوجود ان کے عدالتیں انصاف مہیا کرتی ہیں،جتنی ہما رے ہاں ان کرپٹ اور فرےدئیےٹائپ کے ججز کو پروٹوکول اور مرحآ ت ملتیہیں اتنے تو ترقی یافتہ ممالک کے کے سربرہان کو نہیں ملتا ہے مگر نتیجہپھر بھی زیرو "کبھی ٢٠ بندوں کے قاتل ثنا اللہ کو معافی تو کبھی آیاں علی کی ضمانت ،سب سے پہلے اس عدالت اور اس کے ججز کو الٹا لٹکا دینا چائے -

v r imran k

How Hamid Mir own channel can discuss the contents (If the report is sealed)

Jew is action again.

Personally i am not expecting anything good from JC report. But my question is that if the report is sealed. Then why GEW is discussing in favor of PML-N

i tell you clearly army never ever want to derail this gov and establishment and judiciary and western powers dint want any decison to derail this gov
i dont any hope of justice from this judiciary..result will defiantly fevor pmln and gov ..iam hopless now and fed up now

yahan kabhi change nahi aa sakta yahan kabhi adliya azaad na thi na hay na ho gi ..business as usual chalta rhay ga paksitan k awam kay cahnay k bawjoud tabdeeli establishment ko manzoor nahi army ko yahi lutairay suit kerty hian to hum kai ker skaty hian iam hopeless

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
The MOST strange thing of all is that "officially"

PMNS has a SEALED copy of a report about how he ended up PMNS

and has not yet bothered to open it or read it.................

But his OWN Party members are commenting on it

Seriously.......... !!!!!!!!!!!

back to the future

Pakistan main Govt Manage kr kay mukhtalif ba rasookh log/dharay/group banatay hain.

aur yeh unko favour krtay hain jo election say pehlay in say deal kr leta hay aur is deal main yeh dekha jata hay kay konsa bnda(party nahin) problematic nahin hoga.

yahan judges bureaucracy bhi aisay hi lagai jaati hay.