PML-N Declared IK American And ISI Agent And Asked Answer of 13 Questions/ Answers by PTI Worker

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Answer To PML(N) 13 Questions from a worker

PLease do no not reply just for the sake of reply. I dont like getting into arguments where the other beats behind the bush. If there is a simple thing asked. Say a yes or no. I asked show me where Imran said in clear cut words about what kind of army we have? that they are killing people and our generals should be accountable? Let me see it , maybe i missed it. But i wana see that
Same reply to you:
Did ARMY stop you from putting terrorism/spying charges on Raymond Davis? Did ARMY stop you from giving protection to victims' families? Did ARMY pick them all up and threw smoke in your eyes?
If you are so blind and powerless and Army is your dad that takes every decision then leave the government and stop this charade.

As for Imran Khan talking against Army, if you are NOT deaf (which i would have to think you are) he has said on many occasions that ARMY is taking dollars for killing its own people. Did your leader have the courage to say that? No, instead he THANKED America (his boss) on appointing Kiyani as Army Chief. SHAME on such SOLD-OUT and SLAVE leaders and their supporters!

Show me where it says that prosecution (i.e Rana Sana, Law Minister of PMLN) needs permission of federal government.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Go and watch some more programs or ask a simple lawyer that treason is a federal charge which the federal goverment can indict any one. Its good that you support some one but to go blind in some ones support is not good.
Same reply to you:
Did ARMY stop you from putting terrorism/spying charges on Raymond Davis? Did ARMY stop you from giving protection to victims' families? Did ARMY pick them all up and threw smoke in your eyes?
If you are so blind and powerless and Army is your dad that takes every decision then leave the government and stop this charade.

As for Imran Khan talking against Army, if you are NOT deaf (which i would have to think you are) he has said on many occasions that ARMY is taking dollars for killing its own people. Did your leader have the courage to say that? No, instead he THANKED America (his boss) on appointing Kiyani as Army Chief. SHAME on such SOLD-OUT and SLAVE leaders and their supporters!

Show me where it says that prosecution (i.e Rana Sana, Law Minister of PMLN) needs permission of federal government.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's an easy thing to term anyone agent, traitor, etc. etc. but rather difficult to present your own case. I don't believe PML-N were solely responsible for the Davis's case but they are not completely inncoent either. They are making a big fool of themselves by trying to distract people by asking these questions.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

PLease do no not reply just for the sake of reply. I dont like getting into arguments where the other beats behind the bush. If there is a simple thing asked. Say a yes or no. I asked show me where Imran said in clear cut words about what kind of army we have? that they are killing people and our generals should be accountable? Let me see it , maybe i missed it. But i wana see that
If you want an answer listen to any interview of Imran Khan (ex. Tonight with Jasmeen) where he says that the Army is killing its own people for dollars. If you still want to be blind, then i cant help you.
In democracy, the responsibility of ordering Army and safeguarding the people's lives is of the GOVERNMENT, dont try to hide behind Army and learn to clean up your own sh.it. If you say you are powerless then get the hell out of the government, you have no right to stay. As Imran Khan said in today's interview "Government ke mazay bhi le rahe hain, lekin responsibility lene ke liye tayyar nahi".

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Awam ke tax ke paisay se bullet proof cars mai ghoomo, police ki poori force le ke phiro, PM wala protocol lo, aur jab apna farz poora karne ki baari aye to bachon ki tarha ronay lag jao aur ilzaam doosron pe daal do. Laa'nat hai aisi government aur aisay logon pe.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Can you be kind enough to provide a link. I want to hear the same tone as he speaks against every one else. Let me know if there has been a single prime minister who went against the army and sacked 2 generals? Is there any big political party besides them who has taken a clear stance against army and the generals hate it? Is there any one besides them who says they will question armies spending?
Its not about starting a fight. But let me know if you know more than me? And one more thing.. there is no serious answer to all the questions raised. If you are one of those supporters who close there eyes for there leaders and keep saying yes to everything they say then i am sorry for you.
If you want an answer listen to any interview of Imran Khan (ex. Tonight with Jasmeen) where he says that the Army is killing its own people for dollars. If you still want to be blind, then i cant help you.
In democracy, the responsibility of ordering Army and safeguarding the people's lives is of the GOVERNMENT, dont try to hide behind Army and learn to clean up your own sh.it. If you say you are powerless then get the hell out of the government, you have no right to stay. As Imran Khan said in today's interview "Government ke mazay bhi le rahe hain, lekin responsibility lene ke liye tayyar nahi".

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: 13 questions to imran khan from pml.n

madeeha62 your 100% right i would say pmln is in panic and they are attacking Imran Khan and PTI from all sides this is like in jungle HYENAS ARE TRYING TO INTIMIDATE LION.... pmln insane and many with fake degree mpa & mna shame....
you lot should have come up with something better i guess.
none of them doesnt make any sense viewing the fact that the people who are asking are the ones in power in the provience,. rather than giving out explainations of their own henious act they want to cool it down by coming up with these ludacrius questions....
shame... really

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Only ONE question.
Where were PMLN, PPP or ANP workers when Imran Khan
and PTI workers were ptotesting against Raymond release
and drone attacks? Not a single one showed up. What a shame!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
3-22-2011_66123_1.gif