PM is considering a complete closure of Air Space to India - Fawad Ch

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are international laws/ regulations which govern the air space control. Pakistan is one signatory on those laws and regulations.

After 27th February, Pakistan closed the air space citing Indian nefarious designs of using civilian codes for military purposes.

If Pakistan can give a similar reason, well and good, otherwise expect to receive some heavy fines from international bodies.

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are international laws/ regulations which govern the air space control. Pakistan is one signatory on those laws and regulations.

After 27th February, Pakistan closed the air space citing Indian nefarious designs of using civilian codes for military purposes.

If Pakistan can give a similar reason, well and good, otherwise expect to receive some heavy fines from international bodies.
Tu day du kashmir ky liy fine.tipu sultan ka follower nai bununa kya?

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tu day du kashmir ky liy fine.tipu sultan ka follower nai bununa kya?
I am fine with that...

But when people say that it will affect the Indian airlines financially, yes it will, but for a short period (on booked tickets which have already been paid for). In the longer run, they will start charging there customers for additional fuel charges.

I can accept this argument when Pakistan closes the airspace only for Indian owned airlines. Because in that case, Indian airlines will lose the competitiveness with other airlines operating to and from India that are allowed to use Pakistani air space. In that case too, Indian government may impose additional charges on foreign airlines to keep themselves competitive.

These and many more such points are discussed in a cabinet meeting. I commented because she of the posters just started saying why only now... Why it took so long blah blah

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am fine with that...

But when people say that it will affect the Indian airlines financially, yes it will, but for a short period (on booked tickets which have already been paid for). In the longer run, they will start charging there customers for additional fuel charges.

I can accept this argument when Pakistan closes the airspace only for Indian owned airlines. Because in that case, Indian airlines will lose the competitiveness with other airlines operating to and from India that are allowed to use Pakistani air space. In that case too, Indian government may impose additional charges on foreign airlines to keep themselves competitive.

These and many more such points are discussed in a cabinet meeting. I commented because she of the posters just started saying why only now... Why it took so long blah blah
Indian air line should be shut down on Pakistan airspace...tipu bnu na ky bahadur shah

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
How are they gonna close the airspace? You can't put a barbed wire in air. What is Pakistan going to shoot down passenger jet? Hell no.