Pervez Musharraf Singing in New Jersey

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
MileStone said:
I believe that the trend is changing in the country as well on this website.

Musharaf ko wapis bhaij do Pakistan, sub ko theek kar deiga, Bhai Musharaf commando aadmi hai, her koi us sey darta hi, Sher nar aadmi aaj tuk Pakistan main paida hi nahi hua, Bus aaj kul baichara bhaga hua hai, magar jis din US "BOSS" ney ishara kar diya, phoran dobara douda hua Pakistan jaiyey gaa, aur jo Pakistani buch gayeien hain un ka bhi kaam kar deiga, Akhir commando hai, kuch to talent dikhayey gaa. Hum log waqey lougoun ki qadar nahi kartey, jo acha leader hota hai us ko phansi chadha deitey hain, aur yehi dar Musharaf Sher ko bhi hai. agar pakistan gaya to phir Pakistani us ka urs karna shouo kar deingey. [pk flag] [pk flag]

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
MileStone said:
I believe that the trend is changing in the country as well on this website.

Musharaf ko wapis bhaij do Pakistan, sub ko theek kar deiga, Bhai Musharaf commando aadmi hai, her koi us sey darta hi, Sher nar aadmi aaj tuk Pakistan main paida hi nahi hua, Bus aaj kul baichara bhaga hua hai, magar jis din US "BOSS" ney ishara kar diya, phoran dobara douda hua Pakistan jaiyey gaa, aur jo Pakistani buch gayeien hain un ka bhi kaam kar deiga, Akhir commando hai, kuch to talent dikhayey gaa. Hum log waqey lougoun ki qadar nahi kartey, jo acha leader hota hai us ko phansi chadha deitey hain, aur yehi dar Musharaf Sher ko bhi hai. agar pakistan gaya to phir Pakistani us ka urs karna shouo kar deingey. [pk flag] [pk flag]

The trend is changing for what ? To bring back a dictator who was responsible for the current leadership to begin with ? The notarious NRO was brought and cooked up by Americans and Musharraf to support this dictator in his last hours. The Sob needed to be hanged right up in the intersection so every Pakistani can see his dead body for what he brough us in to. This coward will never come to Pakistan. He was telling the world that In November he would go to Pakistan. This is November. He is hidding under his master's farm house.Drinking and Enjoying singing. I think you guys should send him back to Pakistan, Choudry is waiting for him at the airport !!!!!!!

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Abbasi & Zaidi,
I cannot blame you on your thinking about great Musharraf coz the majority of Pakistanis, who dont want to think from his own" just depending on what media is saying.
Appreciated if you could reply my 1 query, just compare the general elections of 2008 and recent elections in Gilgit and tell me who is the dictator. An ex Army general who held elections in which his rival parties got majority or a democratic president who without shame conquer the whole elections despite of his worst rating among the pakistanis.
Also for NRO, you people forget always that this was demanded by Shaheed BB after having 2-3 meetings with Musharraf, so basically it was an idea from a well popular Politician leader to issue NRO. For Musharraf, it was very easy to engineered the elections, same what happened in Afghnistan, and continue his presidency without any pain.
Also, I think u r still in the paradise of -----, could u please tell me since u people have so called azaad adlia, which case being finalised???? Missing people problem is solved?? Aafia siddiqui returned to Pakistan?? Aata is selling @ 40Rs???Petrol is less expensive???Drone attack is stopped??? Only Azaad adlia clear 1 case which is related to them about the emergency or give releive to the financer of Lawyers movement Mr NS, otherwise no change in the system. Azaad Adlia means to take actons against sitting government officials not the past government. It was our history that adlia become very active against past government.
Musharraf will Inshallah come back to Pakistan very soon, u people not to worry please. But, trust me, people already started to think that Musharraf's era was the best era in the history of Pakistan. Inshallah that era will back again in style,
Regards

Zaidi Qasim

pakistan first said:
Dear Abbasi & Zaidi,
I cannot blame you on your thinking about great Musharraf coz the majority of Pakistanis, who dont want to think from his own" just depending on what media is saying.
Appreciated if you could reply my 1 query, just compare the general elections of 2008 and recent elections in Gilgit and tell me who is the dictator. An ex Army general who held elections in which his rival parties got majority or a democratic president who without shame conquer the whole elections despite of his worst rating among the pakistanis.
Also for NRO, you people forget always that this was demanded by Shaheed BB after having 2-3 meetings with Musharraf, so basically it was an idea from a well popular Politician leader to issue NRO. For Musharraf, it was very easy to engineered the elections, same what happened in Afghnistan, and continue his presidency without any pain.
Also, I think u r still in the paradise of -----, could u please tell me since u people have so called azaad adlia, which case being finalised???? Missing people problem is solved?? Aafia siddiqui returned to Pakistan?? Aata is selling @ 40Rs???Petrol is less expensive???Drone attack is stopped??? Only Azaad adlia clear 1 case which is related to them about the emergency or give releive to the financer of Lawyers movement Mr NS, otherwise no change in the system. Azaad Adlia means to take actons against sitting government officials not the past government. It was our history that adlia become very active against past government.
Musharraf will Inshallah come back to Pakistan very soon, u people not to worry please. But, trust me, people already started to think that Musharraf's era was the best era in the history of Pakistan. Inshallah that era will back again in style,
Regards

If someone wants to live in the infantile world, it is their prerogative to do so.I don't know how much you love your country and how much you love Musharraf. My love is for my country and not for any personality.Scum always stayed at the bottom no matter what you do with it. The way the judiciary and the judges were treated in this scum's era, you can never image that one person can do it in a country in this century. You can never compare any era of any leader with the era of Musharraf. He sold this country out to Americans just to keep himself in power as the previous dictators did. What this nation is going through right now is the consequences of the policies of this bastard.How could you with your heart will like a dictator who you know helped draft this NRO so he could share the power with Benazir when she would to become a prime minister under the American brokered deal.All the cases were washed out and dropped from MQM to PPP.All the corrupt politicians became eligible to loot the nation once again only because Musharraf could stay as a president of Pakistan. How low you think one can get to stay in power ? If you still like this scum of earth, I have no words to exchange with you.There was so much interference of Americans allowed inside the Pakistan during his time, that it is amazing that some of us wouldn't question him for allowing these American Gunda squads inside the Pakistan.He was a total sellout.

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
[quote="pakistan first":1a7nbbs4]Dear Abbasi & Zaidi,
Regards

If someone wants to live in the infantile world, it is their prerogative to do so.I don't know how much you love your country and how much you love Musharraf. My love is for my country and not for any personality.Scum always stayed at the bottom no matter what you do with it. The way the judiciary and the judges were treated in this scum's era, you can never image that one person can do it in a country in this century. You can never compare any era of any leader with the era of Musharraf. He sold this country out to Americans just to keep himself in power as the previous dictators did. What this nation is going through right now is the consequences of the policies of this bastard.How could you with your heart will like a dictator who you know helped draft this NRO so he could share the power with Benazir when she would to become a prime minister under the American brokered deal.All the cases were washed out and dropped from MQM to PPP.All the corrupt politicians became eligible to loot the nation once again only because Musharraf could stay as a president of Pakistan. How low you think one can get to stay in power ? If you still like this scum of earth, I have no words to exchange with you.There was so much interference of Americans allowed inside the Pakistan during his time, that it is amazing that some of us wouldn't question him for allowing these American Gunda squads inside the Pakistan.He was a total sellout.[/quote:1a7nbbs4]

Your comments showing that you just wake up or you dont know the history of your own country, by just saying that "My love is for my country and not for any personality" doesnt justified your thinking. There is nothing new in your comments and you just avoid cleverly to reply against my query coz you dont have any answer for that. Yes, I admire Musharraf coz I have to stick with available sources in politicians and by every means Musharraf is the best choice. No angel will come from heaven to rule us. Did NS dont go low by using his late father to have a deal with Musharraf so that they could enjoy the life???? Who were with Musharraf to pass 17th ammendment in the assembly? Dont you know the relations of Pakistan and America since 1947? then what Musharraf did wrong to get dictation from them. Only JI & IM opposes America, why, coz they knew that they will never be come into power and hence no accountability, so do politics and tell whatever comes into mind.
Judges!!!!! another joke of 2009, how it is possible that an previous PCO is right and 2007 PCO is wrong????? Dont you think that Mr CJ also restored his seat through a deal again? Didnt you notice Ali Ahmed Kurd's comments about this adlia? Although I know it is useless to tell you all these things to convince you but this is for the people on the forum who are not biased and are still in condition to judge by themselves which is right and which is wrong. On any forum, you will find support for Musharraf coz we beleive on quality not quantity ( at least at present), and Inshallah in near future Musharraf will be backed from everywhere. Best of luck to Musharraf

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad...SPARTACUS

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

Zaidi Qasim

Pakistan First

Praising a dictator is not something new in the tradition of this country and you are not exempted from it. If you magnify the scum by comparing it with least common denominator, there is always millions of example of beating the drums for the autocrats and one man show in the history of this country. The thought to ponder is this that how come those who call themselves among literates are falling for the dictator ? You really think that Musharraf is representing or ever represented the aspiration of the people of Pakistan ? From the fake Referendum to the abolishing of the constitution and from picking up the people from their houses to the house arresting of the CJ of Pakistan, This one man show was all you could see. Concocted the NRO to extend his power and imposing the Martial Law to depose jusdges was the lowest point of anyone's character. I don't think you can ever gauge the lowlessness of this person. Talk to me when he would return to Pakistan and benefit the country from his existance.