Patwaris did not like Rehman Malik and MNA ejection from PIA

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

بغاوت
:lol:

10559780_814511111940226_874823131632693502_n.jpg

Acha kiya....wese power main ane ke Aur bhi tareeqe thay faraz ...na Jane qadri Aur IK ko baghawat ka hi kion khayal aya :biggthumpup:

Pak1stani

تب نواز شریف بھی بیرون ملک کے سیر سپاٹے بھول جاے عوام کے پیسوں پر کوئی سیر سپاٹا کیے ہوے ڈیڑھ مہینہ ہو گیا

Even then PM won't resign :lol:

Mehrushka

تب نواز شریف بھی بیرون ملک کے سیر سپاٹے بھول جاے عوام کے پیسوں پر کوئی سیر سپاٹا کیے ہوے ڈیڑھ مہینہ ہو گیا

To pti Konsi kpk min Beth ke kaam ker rahi hai[hilar] tana to ese maro jo apko ulta na mare koi [hilar]

Pak1stani

LoL from Kaam you definitely mean like the Nandi pur whose cost goes from 22 Billion to 80 billion and no electricity [hilar]

nandipur2.jpg

To pti Konsi kpk min Beth ke kaam ker rahi hai[hilar] tana to ese maro jo apko ulta na mare koi [hilar]

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
@Mehrushka: Says who ??? (bigsmile) And let's just say the rapprochement was one sided, to say the least, but even then it pales in comparison to what Mr Z has in store for you peeps lol.

Mehrushka

@Mehrushka: Says who ??? (bigsmile) And let's just say the rapprochement was one sided, to say the least, but even then it pales in comparison to what Mr Z has in store for you peeps lol.
Pti should be thankful to their first cousin pat....log zyada ajate hain warna 5000 logon ko uthana govt ke liye ek ghante ka kaam tha (bigsmile)

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
With 31 posts you've a lot to learn here :) welcome here :)

To be precise 31 posts and 39 years of age.

I know it is still a long way to 23,099 posts and D years of age.

(Moderator I did not find any good reason for my previous post to be deleted. But if you have done it due to your Expert status then its OK. See what an Expert Prime Minister is doing to this country)

Mehrushka

To be precise 31 posts and 39 years of age.

I know it is still a long way to 23,099 posts and “D” years of age.

(Moderator – I did not find any good reason for my previous post to be deleted. But if you have done it due to your “Expert” status then its OK. See what an Expert Prime Minister is doing to this country)
Think twice before getting personal with me here :) you had written something offensive and you know what!

Will_Bite

Prove it here that election was rig rig rig :) IK ki tarah khali papers leke dhamki na dain ap :P

umm...PMLN ney 70 petitions tribunals mein anday deney kay liye dali hain? PMLN itself has claimed rigging. PPP has filed plenty of complaints. Kul mila kay 350 sey zyada complaints ayee hain, from more than 10 parties. Phir bhi 'prove it' ka tamasha karr kay noon league apnay aap ko baar baar jhoota keh rahi hai.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Think twice before getting personal with me here :) you had written something offensive and you know what!

OK, honestly I admit that was offensive. I seek your forgiveness for that and will keep on asking for your forgiveness until you will really forgive me.

But don't you think that taunting me for my 31 posts was also personal. It had nothing to do with the argument?