Paranormal Mysteries:

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

تم نے اسے ٹیگ نہیں کیا نا، ابھی آئے گی تو محلے کی کمیٹیوں والی ماسی کی طرح سیاپا ڈالے گی۔ ۔۔۔۔ اور پھر ۱۹۵۰ کی ہندی فیچر فلموں کی ہیروئن کی طرح تمہیں بے وفائی کے طعنے مارے گی

میں پہلے ہی ان کو دھمکی دے چکی تھی ...آج ان کی پھر خیر نہیں ہے .

:lol:

Annie

A long list of experiences. Funny thing is, Movies depict most of the stuff wrong, except green goo.

In Dec 94 , i was in lahore, pasting some posters in Neelum Block, Allama Iqbal Town with Now famous Anchor Salman Haider. It was around 3 AM (Poster pastings are done in night).

Both of us were working separate, when i came across a concrete dustbin. I felt some chill and sounds of "GHONGROS", first i though it was some cat or rats in dustbin, but when i heard it again, i got scared and traced my way back to Salman, who was working on the opposite side. I told him about the sound, and he made fun of me. anyway, i was scared and refused to work alone, so we started to work together, pasting those damn posters. after few minutes, i heard that sound again , this time Salman acknowledged it too. He asked me to recite Surah Naas (which i forgot due to fear) aloud and started to recite it himself. The sound became louder and closer by every passing second. The loudest sound felt like that someone was standing directly infront of us. then it was gone.

We both went back home, and got sick for a week. His fever was so high, that he was kept in icu for 3 days.

My spine is chilling , hairs on my back are straight as of writing. :)
Oh my world...:13:.... That's soooooooo weird that you heard that Ghungroo sound from one particular place. Being so ill you and your friend proved something was mysterious there.

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

فورم پر آنے کا ٹائم نہیں آپکے پاس اٹلی پھرنے کا ٹائم ہے ؟ ہیں ؟ ساڈے واسطے بزی ہوں پھرنے کے لیے ویلے ہیں کیا یہ کھلا تضاد بلکے فساد نہیں

(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)

دل خوش کر دتا ہے ،سونئے

Annie

میرا پسندیدہ ٹاپک چھیڑ کے بیٹھے ہیں آپ لوگ تو لگے ہاتھوں یہ لیں ایک نئی چیز

541556_10152850332226983_5957459164707593126_n.jpg
آپکا فیورٹ ٹاپک ہے تو کوئی سچا قصہ لایں نا - یہ تو کسی عامل کی پروپیگنڈا خبر لگتی ہے میں تو نا مانوں

1jQT3.jpg

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hi Amber, these are blood sucking Dracula politicians. Have you got any mysterious true story to share? Come on bring it lets have some fun.

1jQT3.jpg

Ok: I will tell you a true story................My inlaws migrated from East Punjab in 1947, left all over there and settled in Jhang.....near Sultan Bahu darbar. and started living in a house (in a town where Hindus and Sikhs lived and migrated to India 1n 1947.) Around 12 years back my mother in law was alone at home...(she is a very spiritual lady) and sleeping in open at night. Around mid night a young lady came down from stairs with a bundle under her arm and sat on the foot side of the bed of my mom in law. She suddenly got up and said 'This time you came here, its ok but never ever try to come again. Without saying anything the lady got up and opened the gate and vanished.........early morning my mom found the broken door lock at floor.'

2: Second, In Ireland I stayed in a house that was newly built but had vary large and barren area as backyard. A few days after the death of my father, (very close to me) I returned back to Ireland from Pakistan, I was alone at home, after Zuhar prayer I was missing him and was crying, suddenly I strongly felt the presence of my father around. Like he put his hands on my shoulder and very close to me. I suddenly stopped crying and felt if he was sitting on the front sofa. I remained in a trance condition and actually smiled. Soon I found the cushion tilted to the other side. as someone actually moved from that place. I still feel that your dear ones come more close to you after their death. However I cant explain it.

3: In the same house, a converted garage that I used as computer room/ extra bed room. One day after working for hours on computer I was just relaxed and semi sleep in bed. I felt a few kids (miniatured) walking over me. I was feeling it but unable to move for sometime.

I don't believe in such things but unable to straight forward deny these experiences.

saeenji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gotch Yaaaaaaaa. I know you can't sleep.:biggthumpup:

it was quite clear from the picture...... :lol::lol::lol:

pictures names, reminds me of something, can't remember what????.... I wish I could remember it....... (bigsmile):lol:[hilar]

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh my world...:13:.... That's soooooooo weird that you heard that Ghungroo sound from one particular place. Being so ill you and your friend proved something was mysterious there.

IT wasn't at a particular place. It followed us. I just gave you the highlights. Neelum block & Adjoining Wahdat Colony are famous for these types of things.

Annie

Ok: I will tell you a true story................My inlaws migrated from East Punjab in 1947, left all over there and settled in Jhang.....near Sultan Bahu darbar. and started living in a house (in a town where Hindus and Sikhs lived and migrated to India 1n 1947.) Around 12 years back my mother in law was alone at home...(she is a very spiritual lady) and sleeping in open at night. Around mid night a young lady came down from stairs with a bundle under her arm and sat on the foot side of the bed of my mom in law. She suddenly got up and said 'This time you came here, its ok but never ever try to come again. Without saying anything the lady got up and opened the gate and vanished.........early morning my mom found the broken door lock at floor.'
Didn't your mother in law explain who was that lady who came from the stairs?
2: Second, In Ireland I stayed in a house that was newly built but had vary large and barren area as backyard. A few days after the death of my father, (very close to me) I returned back to Ireland from Pakistan, I was alone at home, after Zuhar prayer I was missing him and was crying, suddenly I strongly felt the presence of my father around. Like he put his hands on my shoulder and very close to me. I suddenly stopped crying and felt if he was sitting on the front sofa. I remained in a trance condition and actually smiled. Soon I found the cushion tilted to the other side. as someone actually moved from that place. I still feel that your dear ones come more close to you after their death. However I cant explain it.

3: In the same house, a converted garage that I used as computer room/ extra bed room. One day after working for hours on computer I was just relaxed and semi sleep in bed. I felt a few kids (miniatured) walking over me. I was feeling it but unable to move for sometime.

I don't believe in such things but unable to straight forward deny these experiences.
Oh yes, It reminds me of a spooky incident that at midnight my uncle and aunty were sleeping in their bedrooms here in UK and the window was opened. Somewhere at late night they heard little children were jumping over them and cheering up giggling etc. My uncle shouted 'who is that', then suddenly it got quiet. The strange thing is they both heard the laughing and playing of the children who were jumping on their beds just like you had experience.

Annie

it was quite clear from the picture...... :lol::lol::lol:

pictures names, reminds me of something, can't remember what????.... I wish I could remember it....... (bigsmile):lol:[hilar]
ہاں ہاں جیسے میں آپکے طعنے نہیں سمجھتی ، امتحانی پرچے نکال کر لے آؤں گی ابھی تک کوئی قصہ نہیں سنایا