Pakistan's reply to NATO attack

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
7fcb3fc8796e265b33335f48c84c7a08.gif

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
This is America's fate they lose everywhere. Born losers. They think they are smart but they produce only Shits.

haan tubhee hum sub (18 crore) America aana hee nahin chatay.....hai na ? bulkay 30 crore American NADRA card kay liya koi bhee keemut aada kurnay ko tuyyar hain, but we Pakistani are and were never intererested in green card..right ?

only4Pak

Councller (250+ posts)
Mr .Tabla,
It could be your opinion that all Pakistani go for green card.... "But that's not true" ... At least i am the one ... and now Pakistani people are getting awake and soon we will see the table turn.. INSHAALLAH

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
haan tubhee hum sub (18 crore) America aana hee nahin chatay.....hai na ? bulkay 30 crore American NADRA card kay liya koi bhee keemut aada kurnay ko tuyyar hain, but we Pakistani are and were never intererested in green card..right ?

this has become old arguments now that if someone wants to go to america, it means he is saying america is right and desire of going to america is equal to endorsing American policies.

You can object their policies along with having desire to go there. this was totally different if you go 200 years back in history when english and people of other countries wanted to come in here. so please come out this inferiority complex that you dont have right to object some country's policies because you are living there or you want to go and live there.

this is reality that if US will not change their policies of conquering every country with power then they will loose badly and they are loosing badly. they lost in vietnam and they have almost lost in Afghanistan.

History tells that when you cross the limit in pride of power, decay starts from there. let me remind you about shaddad, namrood, remesis, ashab e feel, Aad, Samood, and most recently end of muslim rule in india, decay of Great Britain, Germany, Russia are few examples. so what is different in US that it will never loose.

Last edited:

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
this has become old arguments now that if someone wants to go to america, it means he is saying america is right and desire of going to america is equal to endorsing American policies.

You can object their policies along with having desire to go there. this was totally different if you go 200 years back in history when english and people of other countries wanted to come in here. so please come out this inferiority complex that you dont have right to object some country's policies because you are living there or you want to go and live there.

this is reality that if US will not change their policies of conquering every country with power then they will loose badly and they are loosing badly. they lost in vietnam and they have almost lost in Afghanistan.

History tells that when you cross the limit in pride of power, decay starts from there. let me remind you about shaddad, namrood, remesis, ashab e feel, Aad, Samood, and most recently end of muslim rule in india, decay of Great Britain, Germany, Russia are few examples. so what is different in US that it will never loose.

to cut a long story short lets assume as you said America will eventually lose, but the million dollar question is how we (Pakistani) will win.? please not bhirky realistic answer please.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
now this is a different question. when did i say that defeat of America means victory of Pakistan. We will also loose because we are American's ally (as far as our policies are concerned). so brother if you have this arguement that since our policies are pro-america and we will loose if america will loose then i completely agreed with you.

but i am not agreed with you that we should not desire to go into country whose policies we dont like. if it is so then i dont want to live in pakistan because its policies are rubbish. so please try to understand my point of view

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Brother Tabla,

I live in Europe more than 16 years. I had many times chance to get EU passport. I rejected everytime this opportunity. Love your country. Love Green Passport of Pakistan and not Greencard of losers. Greencard is not more worthy for me than a sand under my feet. Sand i would say i love more.

You wrote : "but we Pakistani are and were never intererested in green card..right ?"

This thinking is one of major problems of Pakistan.

Last edited:

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother Tabla,

I live in Europe more than 16 years. I had many times chance to get EU passport. I rejected everytime this opportunity. Love your country. Love Green Passport of Pakistan and not Greencard of losers. Greencard is not more worthy for me than a sand under my feet. Sand i would say i love more.

You wrote : "but we Pakistani are and were never intererested in green card..right ?"

bhai aap kuch bhee kaho us mitti pay aap wapas jaanay ka sooch bhee nahin suktay, 10 yrs Europe mein kiton hon? Pakistan chalay jaoo , Pakistan ki mitti hee mitti.

khawaja555

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother Tabla,

well main germany men rahta hoon lekin muje nahin pata ke Europe kon sa mulk he?