Pakistani Rulers following American agenda of supporting India in building dams on Pakistani rivers!

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
CONDEMN THIS INDIAN ACT BY WRITING YOUR COMMENTS

The price of power would be Rs 30 per unit within coming three years

* In the end Pakistan will be buying electricity from India

Complete Report:

ISLAMABAD - The political leaders though represent Pakistan but are serving the interests of India to sell electricity in near future instead emphasising to complete local energy projects.

Mutihada Kisan Mahaz Chairman Ayub Mayo has said that he has got logical proofs against rulers and decision-makers that they are following American agenda of supporting India in building dams on Pakistani rivers. But on the other side, local dams are being delayed and have been made controversial at time when country has had no other options.

As per present pace of increasing electricity prices and decreasing hydel share in the total energy, the price of power would be Rs 30 per unit within coming three years. What happen is that India would complete its dams while the Pakistani leaders would remain asleep and in the end Pakistan will be buying electricity from India that is shameful for us as we have the same resources as our neighbour. India is well prepared and committed to impose hydrology war on Pakistan and whatever the rulers do, we must have to fight this war, Mayo said. He said that leader are involved in taking anti-state steps and are not taking national issues seriously.

He blamed both the Prime Minister and Chief Minister Punjab for closing their eyes to the available solutions. He told that as per a report, 2,400MW electricity could be generated in Punjab by building small hydel projects on canals.

What the CM of Punjab is doing when everything is clearly known to him and solutions are available to end loadshedding in the province. He also said that unbundling of Wapda cannot be supported in anyway as organisation has over $50 billion investment value in the country.

Privatisation of distribution companies would make the lives of masses more miserable than ever as they have to purchase costlier electricity.
Answering to a question regarding legal position of India for building run-of-the-river projects, Mayo said that some people have misconception that as per Indus Water Treaty, India has the right to build as much dams as he wants but it is not true.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...dian-bid-to-build-dams-on-Pak-rivers-resented

File:Baglihar_Dam_Chenab_River.JPG
6440,xcitefun-baglihar-dam-3.jpg

India: BAGLIHAR DAM on River Chenab

River Chenab in Pakistan
river-300x160.jpg

Indian Dams in Kashmir
Baglihar Dam, Dulhasti Hydroelectric Project, Salal Hydroelectric Project, Uri Hydroelectric, Project - I & II, Nimoo Bazgo Project, Dumkhar Project, Chutak Dam, Kishanganga Hydropower project, Pakal-Dul Dam, Bursar Dam.

In worst case scenario, agriculture and electricity aside, Indian blockade of Pakistani water will tear apart Pakistani social fabric as there will be a severe reduction in productivity and millions of people will be deprived of food and water. Riots in large cities and towns may erupt and this would jolt the law and order situation in the country. Such incidents with less intensity have already taken place in Pakistan against constant load-shedding of electricity. Trains and infrastructure was set on fire in some cities, roads were blocked in other and thousands of employees lost their jobs.

India has already constructed 50-60
, medium-sized projects and it plans more than a hundred.
150 will be in the small catchment areas in Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

Indians are attempting to reinterpret the settled terms and conditions of Indus Basin Water Treaty (IWT) to incrementally undermine the legitimate interests of Pakistan.

We Pakistani Condemn strongly indians Illegal efforts building Dams on Pakistani Rivers.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
CONDEMN THIS INDIAN ACT BY WRITING YOUR COMMENTS

The price of power would be Rs 30 per unit within coming three years

PPP has been installed by US to implement US agenda and PPP is doing a very good job. Have you noticed how always zardari is so quiet?
His motto is: I dont care what you say, I will just do what Americans have hired me for then flee the country.

ارے بھائی

کیوں دکھ کرتے ہو ؟ جب اپنا صدر ہی ملک کو بیچ رہا ہےتو ہم آپ کیا کر سکتے ہیں ؟
پاکستانیوں کو اپنی حماقت کی سزا ملی ہے - اور جوق در جوق جاؤ اور کمبخت بینظیر کی ہمدردی میں بغیر دیکھے بھلے کمبخت زرداری کو
ووٹ دو

PkRevolution

Also read Indus Water Treaty at worldbank.org

Yes i did. Here is link for you to read.
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/...23497-1105737253588/IndusWatersTreaty1960.pdf

Pakistans Point:

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]India can use water as a weapon against Pakistan.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The design of the hydropower project violates the terms of the 1960 Indus Water Treaty.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The structure will provide India the capability to manipulate the flow of water to Pakistan's disadvantage.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Complete stoppage for a continuous period of 27/28 days during December, January and February would adversely affect agriculture and other requirements at Marala head works.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The project can also lead to inundation of the area above Marala head works due to the sudden synchronised releases from Dul-Hasti, Baghlihar and Salal reservoirs.[/FONT]

gazoomartian

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/...23497-1105737253588/IndusWatersTreaty1960.pdf

Pakistans Point:

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]India can use water as a weapon against Pakistan.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The design of the hydropower project violates the terms of the 1960 Indus Water Treaty.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The structure will provide India the capability to manipulate the flow of water to Pakistan's disadvantage.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Complete stoppage for a continuous period of 27/28 days during December, January and February would adversely affect agriculture and other requirements at Marala head works.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The project can also lead to inundation of the area above Marala head works due to the sudden synchronised releases from Dul-Hasti, Baghlihar and Salal reservoirs.[/FONT]

Like ZH said, the only cure is to send agents to bomb the dam things

hans

Banned
Too little too late.
When the system within the core the Pakistani system is fluttering.. who care about Rs 30 per unit.
Your post remind me of my old Car, I was planning to install a CNG Kit in my Car.... and the mechanic
burst into laughter.... telling me first to overhaul the engine and remove those set of ugly Rust.

What i did, sell my car for the best asking price... and bought a New Sohrab Bicycle. <<< just pulling your leg.
But may be the next Pakistani / India Conflict Pakistani Air force might use some bunker buster smart bomb made in USA and go for those Dams.

Unicorn

Banned

Pakistans Point:

If India could use it as a weapon than why sign the treaty it was Pakistan who wanted the treaty things were going just fine with upper and lower riparian international rule. Yes India could but this will be unlawful act you can't go by could, should, if and buts after sinning the treaty.

If the Design violates the treaty than read the treaty again and take it to world bank for addressing the issue as you have done before under Dispute Settlement clause of the treaty.

If you don't like the treaty and want to renegotiate it than say it don't go around telling everyone that India is in violation of the treaty. This believe is only held by people of Pakistan. Your army, politicians and every other country in the world knows the truth.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Too little too late.
When the system within the core the Pakistani system is fluttering.. who care about Rs 30 per unit.
Your post remind me of my old Car, I was planning to install a CNG Kit in my Car.... and the mechanic
burst into laughter.... telling me first to overhaul the engine and remove those set of ugly Rust.

What i did, sell my car for the best asking price... and bought a New Sohrab Bicycle. <<< just pulling your leg.
But may be the next Pakistani / India Conflict Pakistani Air force might use some bunker buster smart bomb made in USA and go for those Dams.

your absolutely made no sense as usual

Unicorn

Banned
your absolutely made no sense as usual

What he is saying that if you have a car and its engine is full of gluck, carbon and seals are leaking and its costing you a lot of money for gas don't waste your money in converting to cheaper CNG it will even cost you more money. Get rid of the car.

I hope its clear now.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
PPP has been installed by US to implement US agenda and PPP is doing a very good job. Have you noticed how always zardari is so quiet?
His motto is: I dont care what you say, I will just do what Americans have hired me for then flee the country.

ارے بھائی

کیوں دکھ کرتے ہو ؟ جب اپنا صدر ہی ملک کو بیچ رہا ہےتو ہم آپ کیا کر سکتے ہیں ؟
پاکستانیوں کو اپنی حماقت کی سزا ملی ہے - اور جوق در جوق جاؤ اور کمبخت بینظیر کی ہمدردی میں بغیر دیکھے بھلے کمبخت زرداری کو
ووٹ دو

This is really very pathetic, without knowing the truth, every one has become judge, what the heck, you guys are getting this information, just bring the source, did any of Pakistani have seen HE Zardari selling Pakistan, so silly, just find the truth, dig out yourself, you will Dr Shahid Masood kind of moroons, who just to please themself, started propaganda against HE Zardari, and when he achieved his target, he run away, its quite obvious, someone else would have been doing this job. So my request to all of you would be, first find the truth and then talk against honorable personn like HE Zardari.

PkRevolution

This is really very pathetic, without knowing the truth, every one has become judge, what the heck, you guys are getting this information, just bring the source, did any of Pakistani have seen HE Zardari selling Pakistan, so silly, just find the truth, dig out yourself, you will Dr Shahid Masood kind of moroons, who just to please themself, started propaganda against HE Zardari, and when he achieved his target, he run away, its quite obvious, someone else would have been doing this job. So my request to all of you would be, first find the truth and then talk against honorable personn like HE Zardari.

Didn't read for long time such miserable post. Tell us the truth then if we don't know. There is no other truth that he ruined Pakistan together with his allied Gillani on the behalf of PPP. Not only Pakistan he ruined the name of PPP, Zulfiqar Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto and will leave PPP a very tough time for next decades. I don't want to see PPP for next 20 years at least in government. PPP should thanks Zardari and Mafia for that.

If you are a little bit aware of Pakistani problems you would not comment such non sense.

Zardaris future is not different than Hussni Mubarak or Musharaf.

Last edited: