Pakistani Hindus protest against Fayyaz ul Hasan Chohan's derogatery words about Hindu Religion

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ye hai tmhari dimaghi halat ..... Khawarij ko kya kaha jata hai? "Jahanum ka kutta" :o gali islam main aawwww
Sir first you said my prophet Muhammad Peach be upon him was using abusive language and when ask proof now you started a different thing. When you start giving reference from Deen E Islam then please quote the source.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
what if I show you proof?

Shut your dirty mouth you filthy haramkhor gustakhe rasool. You dare associate your evil words and lies with our prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

Shame on you and your punishment according to your own father pen di siri is death

Stop pretending to be what you are not.

Okara I told you that this enemy of Islam would not have any source to back up his blasphemy so what is his punishment according to Islam?

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shut your dirty mouth you filthy haramkhor gustakhe rasool. You dare associate your evil words and lies with our prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

Shame on you and your punishment according to your own father pen di siri is death

Stop pretending to be what you are not.

Okara I told you that this enemy of Islam would not have any source to back up his blasphemy so what is his punishment according to Islam?
i can provide your source.... but will you stop your hatred against khadim rizvi?

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
i can provide your source.... but will you stop your hatred against khadim rizvi?

Show these secret "sources" or forever be known as a gustakhe rasool. By the way, what is the punishment, according to Rizvi, if your source is not from an authentic hadith?

Answer: Death and nothing less so go and turn yourself in to the closest wannabe alama. Wadda aya Islam ka thekedar.

I identified you as a pretender a while back just by looking at your name but with this gustakhi you have validated my claim that you along with the masters you serve are true enemies of Islam. I also advised you then that you have been exposed so ditch this ID and use one of your other accounts to spread your propaganda.

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Show these secret "sources" or forever be known as a gustakhe rasool. By the way, what is the punishment, according to Rizvi, if your source is not from an authentic hadith?

Answer: Death and nothing less so go and turn yourself in to the closest wannabe alama. Wadda aya Islam ka thekedar.

I identified you as a pretender a while back just by looking at your name but with this gustakhi you have validated my claim that you along with the masters you serve are true enemies of Islam. I also advised you then that you have been exposed so ditch this ID and use one of your other accounts to spread your propaganda.
LoL hahaha .... How ignorant you are, if a person present you a Hadith which you have no knowledge, by the way you have no knowledge in amy regard, he becomes a ghustakh :D hahha ..... It's hilarious, how ignorant You are.
Due you know what is the punishment of Toubmat, and calling a muslim ghustakh :D go ask any molvi... You guys think islam is what you think ,you perceive that's far from reality..... You are living in a fool's errand.