Pakistani Hindus protest against Fayyaz ul Hasan Chohan's derogatery words about Hindu Religion

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you don't know that there is a big population of Muslims which consider Camel urine as "amrith". There is also a hadith on it. If Hadith is mustanid or Zaa'eef is another topic, but the fact is many Muslims do follow it! How many times have you had camel's urine?

Whether Hindus drink cow urine or not, should not be our concern and our religion doesn't allow us to mock other religions. Chohan's tone was derogatory. And the objection of Hindus is hence justified!

kaha mazaq udaya hai ? Hindu say that cow urine is amrith so ? if hindu mind what chohan say then this means hindu in their hearts think cow urine is dirty not amrith? if i call you "Aab e zamzam peenay wale" so will you like it or will you mind it ? cow urine is like a Aab e Zamzam for hindus.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
there r some DOGS in PTI that Imran can not expel.... because if he does... these DOGS will bark and expose him........

however, KHAN never spared a moment in getting rid of innocent people like Fauzia Kasuri and akbar S Babar

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you don't know that there is a big population of Muslims which consider Camel urine as "amrith". There is also a hadith on it. If Hadith is mustanid or Zaa'eef is another topic, but the fact is many Muslims do follow it! How many times have you had camel's urine?

Whether Hindus drink cow urine or not, should not be our concern and our religion doesn't allow us to mock other religions. Chohan's tone was derogatory. And the objection of Hindus is hence justified!
maybe some muslims drink camel urine in arab but no one drink camel urine in pakistan , afghanistan , iran and many other muslim countries.I have many arab friends and no one said that they drink camel urine...may be a sect of small muslim group drinks it like ISIS lol

Imran the legend

I don’t understand Pakistani people there brains just don’t work sometimes. India is killing Kashmir’s, India and extremist is treating Muslims bad but they more worried what fayyaz Chowan said. Which is correct Hindu do drink cows urine even there ex prime minister vajpee use to. Hindus do worship cows so people should calling them stupid silly Hindus it’s not Chowan s fault he’s just telling the facts.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
maybe some muslims drink camel urine in arab but no one drink camel urine in pakistan , afghanistan , iran and many other muslim countries.I have many arab friends and no one said that they drink camel urine...may be a sect of small muslim group drinks it like ISIS lol

Similarly, many Hindus don't drink cow urine either. How would you feel if someone calls you camel urine drinker?? Hope this puts you at ease now!

ISIS ????

kayawish

Similarly, many Hindus don't drink cow urine either. How would you feel if someone calls you camel urine drinker?? Hope this puts you at ease now!

ISIS ????

i am talking hindus drinking urine as a whole nation where as muslims dont drink urine as a whole ...dont u get it ? ISIS are terrorist so this makes you terrorist too then because u are also muslim ? who drinks camel urine in pakistan , afghanistan , iran , malaysia , indonesia etc etc ? if 2-3 arabs drink it so this doesnt mean all muslims consider camel urine clean ...

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is This is what we get in response to our love & patriotism for #Pakistan from @PTIPunjabPK Minister Fayazul Hassan Chohan using derogatory words for #Hindus "cow's urine" peenay walo & "idol worshippers" without realizing that #4million Hindus live here. Even his party has Hindu MPs. - Kapil Dev

https://twitter.com/x/status/1102621629471956992
He is a dog....and was CHOSEN by PTI to be their Spokesperson.....as i said....this is a party of idiots...morons....retards... last week i asked on this site whether this kutta can say this infront of their MNA Ramesh venkwani. Ye madarsa dropouts hen.....they are a curse on this country

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
He should at-least should be reprimanded , time like these test the nerves and morality and ethics.. sadly some fail miserably

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar he’s an absolute idiot who worths nothing. He needs to be very careful with his words.

عمران خان خان اور پی ٹی آئی کو ان جیسے لوگوں سے جان چھڑانا چاہئے آپ ان سے کسی بہتر رویے اور بات کی توقع نہیں رکھیں

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In Quran Allah commands us not make fun of other religions. If true, I condemn Fawad Chohan statements. I hope he gives clarification. In the time of anger, we have to control our emotions and not end up hurting the innocent. It is better to suffer injustice than to commit one.

Muhammad Jibran

Pti k begherat wesay musalmano ko piss drinker piss drinker kehtay rehtay hain, jab asli piss drinkers ki baat ai tou bura lag gaya

Muhammad Jibran

He has all the rights as he is trained by Jamat E Islami. Trust me if Mr Chohan Keep his mouth shut might help IK more then opening it.
He is part of PTI for more than 7 years.... Its the language of PTI he is speaking.... He is not alone there are many of his type in the party

Awan S

جس حکومت کے پاس چوہان اور فواد چودھری جیسے لوگ ہوں اسے دشمنوں کی ضرورت نہیں ہے -