Pakistani Hindus protest against Fayyaz ul Hasan Chohan's derogatery words about Hindu Religion

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is part of PTI for more than 7 years.... Its the language of PTI he is speaking.... He is not alone there are many of his type in the party
I think you're sleeping. PTI is not like other parties to defend any stupid like F. Chohan.
Its because we are not gold medalist MBAs.

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
وزیر موصوف کی واحد خوبی اس کی زبان ہی ہے۔ اسی خوبی کو پارٹی ہائی کمان پسند کرتی ہے۔
اب اسے اتنا تو معلوم ہے کہ ہندوستان ،ہندو سے بنا ہے اور آجکل اس سے ہماری کشمکش چل رہی ہے۔ سو اس نے بھی زبان سے گولہ داغ دیا۔یہ سوچنے کی زحمت ہی گوارا نہیں کی کہ لاکھوں بندو پاکستان میں بھی بستے ہیں اور پاکستان کے وفادار شہری ہیں۔ اور جن کی غالب اکثریت پی ٹی آئی کی ہمدرد ہے۔بہرحال کسی بھی مذہب کے ماننے والوں کی تذہیک قابل مذمت ہے ۔
اسد عمر کی ٹویٹ ایک اچھا فعل ہےپارٹی کےدیگر سمجھداروں کو بھی اس کا نوٹس لیتے ہوئے چوہان کو مجبور کرنا چاہیئے کہ اس دل آزاری پر ہندو کمیونٹی سے معذرت کرے ۔

Okara

there r some DOGS in PTI that Imran can not expel.... because if he does... these DOGS will bark and expose him........

however, KHAN never spared a moment in getting rid of innocent people like Fauzia Kasuri and akbar S Babar
If we replace Mr Chohan wir Mr Rana, then you won't be having any problem?
More than 90% PTI supporters are giving shit to Mr Chohan can you share such example from any other party?

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If we replace Mr Chohan wir Mr Rana, then you won't be having any problem?
More than 90% PTI supporters are giving shit to Mr Chohan can you share such example from any other party?

Yes NOON Leak requirment is to be criminal along with being mujra producer. Forget being criminal, chohan being ch not even half kanjar if compare with noon leagi gems.

Noom leagui believes in intimidation. Pure intimidation amd this is what mainland punjabis are missing and dont take buzdar and co srs

Respect

Can someone plz Start a hashtag kick chohan out.... We need to respect other people's faiths, that's what Islam tells us... PK has to set an example and request IK to kick out or if not at least chohan does an apology publicly, and too plz our minorities in PK, get a bucket of cow poo and throw it over him.....

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
there r some DOGS in PTI that Imran can not expel.... because if he does... these DOGS will bark and expose him........

however, KHAN never spared a moment in getting rid of innocent people like Fauzia Kasuri and akbar S Babar
magar pmln mein to sab ke sab kutte hain. subha se shaam tak bhoonkte rehte thay imran khan pe

kasa_diya

Councller (250+ posts)
Chohan is an eccentric character as we all know, that's his selling point. He stated a fact about Hindu religion especially the fundamentalist hindutwa clan that Modi and Indian media represents. I'm sure Pakistani Hindus are much more sophisticated. Although, there was no need for this and I wouldn't personally do it myself but then all is fair in love and war. I little slap on the wrist by the PM should be enough.

Saboo

This is This is what we get in response to our love & patriotism for #Pakistan from @PTIPunjabPK Minister Fayazul Hassan Chohan using derogatory words for #Hindus "cow's urine" peenay walo & "idol worshippers" without realizing that #4million Hindus live here. Even his party has Hindu MPs. - Kapil Dev

https://twitter.com/x/status/1102621629471956992
Ok Kapil Dev
We are asking Chohan to apologize for his derogatory remarks about hindus. Now can you be brave enough to ask indian and your media to apologize to Pakistan for their filthy language?

Humi

Not just Hindus, all reasonable Pakistanis protest this statement as well. What a shame that this person represents government!

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chohan is an eccentric character as we all know, that's his selling point. He stated a fact about Hindu religion especially the fundamentalist hindutwa clan that Modi and Indian media represents. I'm sure Pakistani Hindus are much more sophisticated. Although, there was no need for this and I wouldn't personally do it myself but then all is fair in love and war. I little slap on the wrist by the PM should be enough.

Pakistan does not have a fight against Hindu religion - it is defending itself from the aggression of the country of India. You have to know that many Muslims and Sikhs and Christians in India support Modi and his policies - and opposite to it many Hindus do not support Modi or his policies of aggression against Pakistan.
It is my impression that a very small numbers of Hindus might consider drinking of cow urine a religious act - majority does not do it.

Steyn

Now if they insult our religion, it would be all because of PTI.

If PTI cares about minorities they should sack this racist or at the very least apologise.

Also what the fuck is a finance minister doing representing the government? He should be working on finance not be an information minister.

I guess he has too much time on his hands.

Steyn

Not just Hindus, all reasonable Pakistanis protest this statement as well. What a shame that this person represents government!

This is the mentality of the whole government. If it wasn't, Chohan or the government would've apologised formally not over twitter.

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok Kapil Dev
We are asking Chohan to apologize for his derogatory remarks about hindus. Now can you be brave enough to ask indian and your media to apologize to Pakistan for their filthy language?

Kapil Dev does not belong to India. He is a Pakistani like the rest of us. Why should he be responsible for the filthy language of Indian anchor persons. And to let you know there is a good number of Muslim politicians from BJP and in the media who are hurling abuses against Pakistan

Saboo

Kapil Dev does not belong to India. He is a Pakistani like the rest of us. Why should he be responsible for the filthy language of Indian anchor persons. And to let you know there is a good number of Muslim politicians from BJP and in the media who are hurling abuses against Pakistan
Sorry I thought it was that guy in India.