Pakistan should apologise to Bangladesh - Hamid Mir

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
It is ironic how we can label anyone who dares to disagree as U.S agent! We are so found of conspiracy theories and as per this logic the number of people declared as foreign agents perhaps makes up half of the population!

We can sit day long and point fingers or we can do a self-analysis and figure out what is wrong with our state? How do the militants propaganda engages us to fight among ourselves!

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. furry87,

Show your furrrrrrry style somewhere else.

You are another BLIND Pakistani with India fixation.

furry87 said:
jimpack said:
Star Gazer -

I am ashamed that you were made the moderator on this forum. You are so biased with you comments and I have always seen you are the first to jump and comment if there is something about India. You modify or delete post of your Pakistani user if there is some bitter truth in it.

Also for god sake please stop your rhetoric that you always start putting about India if you dont have any answers. Every country has their issues and problems, that does not mean that the Country is caught up with that only for life long. These are taken care by the justice system of the Country.

See your Country you are guys cant even decide about a name of a place to be kept and are fighting on it.

There are so many negative things that we can also bring up about Pakistan. But I know that you will delete them very conveniently as this is your Forum.

So please be fair in your assessment and dont get emotional and carried when you see something about Pakistan. of late, if you notice lot of Indians on this forum dont make comments just for the sake of doing it but when things get nasty then they make their fair comments. That is only about India when you talk or when you type some nonsense. If not nobody is bothered about Pakistan.

Please get your facts right and show some maturity in your thoughts when you type them. Act like a Moderator of the forum then behaving like somebody who just joined yesterday to this forum.

Her assesment was pretty fair, we know we should appologize to bangladesh , and so should you for your mukti bani gang... We use terrorism as a policy and you use rape as a policy ,that is how we know u were involved in bangladesh.

Who the hell are you to come here and tell us what to do ?? have you taken care of the moaist and the naxals, have u taken care of the dalits ?? have you apologized to the kashmiris and the sikhs and the naxals ??
What gives indians the right to come here and tell us what to do and talk down to us. Go visit ur indian forums and see how they are fighting like dogs with their own muslims and listen to the language they use and the hatred they have for pakistan and muslims. I have been on many pakistani forums and they are much much better and much much more respectful than ur indian forums.
We must apologize to the bangalis and we do at a personal level and we get along really well but even after u helped them get independance they still do not like you.
Negitve things are rightly deleted her because this is a paksitani forum if you want to talk shit about pakistan go to youtube dont come here. My question is why are so many indians even here ??

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
desicad said:
[quote="Star Gazer":3o77991a]
IndiaGuy said:
Pakistan should apologise to many countries and more over people of pakistan.

1) India should opologize for the murder of more than 5 million muslims in 1947.
2) india should oplogize for still sitting on more than 1 billion rupees of the assets that the govt. of Pakistan should have recieved in 1947(Add the interest for present day calculations)
3) india should oplogize for interfering in the internal affairs of Pakistan in 1971 and till now.
4) india should oplogize for the murder of more than 3000 sikhs in operation Blue star.
5) india should oplogize to the whole world for not condemning the soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979.
6) india should oplogize to the more than 450 million untouchables whose population is only growing each day.
7) india shouuld oplogize for turning south asia into a nuclear zone by doing the first explosions.
8) india should oplogize to the Sri Lankans for meddling in their internal affairs .(I guess they were taught a good lesson there though! )
9) india should oplogize to the sikh women for the rapes committed by thier army .
10) india should oplogize for the killing of more than 2000 muslims in gujrat in 2000.
11) india should oplogize for the massacre of Pakistanis in samjhota train by their army officer.
12) india should oplogize for killing the Australian priest and his two sons.
13 india should oplogize for kicking out their world famous painter to Dubai only recently because india is a hostage to the fundamentalist hindus of rss and shive sena.
14) india should also give citizenship to Hamid Mir.

The list is endless but lets start here!
[clap] [clap]
Didn't get the last one. [hilar] [hilar]

Got rest of them didn't you?[/quote:3o77991a]
Yup. [okkk]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
jimpack said:
Mr. furry87,

I find you even more retarded and pathetic then the other indians here...ur claiming on a pakistan forum that we are fixated on india ....lol budy u guys take the trouble of coming to a pakistani forum every single day who is fixated on who ?? lol Then you go through the trouble of reading an article of a pakistani journalist on another pakistani site...and then you come here and tell us who we should apologize to hahaha ager tumhari hi batein sun'ni hoti to pakistan na banatay...aur ager bengalion ko siraf mafi hi chahiye thi to waisey mang lete humarey se...tumhari tarha nahi hai wo ...they take pride in their independence and doont need or want our apologies

PS this is a pakistani site and ur an india so maybe you should take ur presence somewhere else because i am a pakistani and what ever stylei have is welcomed here.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
jimpack said:
Star Gazer -

I am ashamed that you were made the moderator on this forum. You are so biased with you comments and I have always seen you are the first to jump and comment if there is something about India. You modify or delete post of your Pakistani user if there is some bitter truth in it.

Also for god sake please stop your rhetoric that you always start putting about India if you dont have any answers. Every country has their issues and problems, that does not mean that the Country is caught up with that only for life long. These are taken care by the justice system of the Country.

See your Country you are guys cant even decide about a name of a place to be kept and are fighting on it.
There are so many negative things that we can also bring up about Pakistan. But I know that you will delete them very conveniently as this is your Forum.

So please be fair in your assessment and dont get emotional and carried when you see something about Pakistan. of late, if you notice lot of Indians on this forum dont make comments just for the sake of doing it but when things get nasty then they make their fair comments. That is only about India when you talk or when you type some nonsense. If not nobody is bothered about Pakistan.

Please get your facts right and show some maturity in your thoughts when you type them. Act like a Moderator of the forum then behaving like somebody who just joined yesterday to this forum.

Mr jimpack @ Red line........See your Country you are guys cant even decide about a name of a place to be kept and are fighting on it........ actually this issue is also caused by Congress and Indian Agents......The followers of Baachaa Khan, known as Gandhi of Frontier (NWFP province).

I am asking Indians here, what ever we did with Bangalis it was our headache, who the hell was Indians to cross an International boundary to strengthened Mukti Bani Gorillas?

A lot of Bengalis still want to be with Pakistan and consider the fall of Dhaka as a Big Blunder.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
THANKS HAMID MIR. YOU ARE A BRAVE MAN. INCLUDE ME IN THAT APPOLOGY TOO.

Why requesting Hamid Mir? Can't you say by yourself? Who stoped you? Go ahead and ask Apology from your brothers and sister.

Star Gazer

jimpack said:
Mr. furry87,

furry87 said:
jimpack said:
Star Gazer -

Her assesment was pretty fair, we know we should appologize to bangladesh , and so should you for your mukti bani gang... We use terrorism as a policy and you use rape as a policy ,that is how we know u were involved in bangladesh.

Who the hell are you to come here and tell us what to do ?? have you taken care of the moaist and the naxals, have u taken care of the dalits ?? have you apologized to the kashmiris and the sikhs and the naxals ??
What gives indians the right to come here and tell us what to do and talk down to us. Go visit ur indian forums and see how they are fighting like dogs with their own muslims and listen to the language they use and the hatred they have for pakistan and muslims. I have been on many pakistani forums and they are much much better and much much more respectful than ur indian forums.
We must apologize to the bangalis and we do at a personal level and we get along really well but even after u helped them get independance they still do not like you.
Negitve things are rightly deleted her because this is a paksitani forum if you want to talk shit about pakistan go to youtube dont come here. My question is why are so many indians even here ??

I can not understand why are you ashamed jimpack, it is none of your business and frankly, we do not care!
I must say that you are such a hypocrite, your topic is here and I am commenting on your post ,or not? and yet you are accusing me of being unfair, this only goes to prove what lies you will tell when you can not answer the questions. You took the trouble to accuse me and write a whole page of unreasonable stuff and yet could not answer even one of the questions that I had posted for over 1 billion indians to reply to, tsk,tsk.
Now go to youtube, wickipedia or a 'greedy for popularity cheap journalist' and post something because I know you will not respond to any of the questions .
As for india fixation furry has treated you well, think hard and deep there is yet hope for all those who seek to understand.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
jimpack said:
Mr. furry87,

furry87 said:
jimpack said:
Star Gazer -

I can not understand why are you ashamed jimpack, it is none of your business and frankly, we do not care!
I must say that you are such a hypocrite, your topic is here and I am commenting on your post ,or not? and yet you are accusing me of being unfair, this only goes to prove what lies you will tell when you can not answer the questions. You took the trouble to accuse me and write a whole page of unreasonable stuff and yet could not answer even one of the questions that I had posted for over 1 billion indians to reply to, tsk,tsk.
Now go to youtube, wickipedia or a 'greedy for popularity cheap journalist' and post something because I know you will not respond to any of the questions .
As for india fixation furry has treated you well, think hard and deep there is yet hope for all those who seek to understand.

the indian wrote:

" So please be fair in your assessment and dont get emotional and carried when you see something about Pakistan. of late, if you notice lot of Indians on this forum dont make comments just for the sake of doing it but when things get nasty then they make their fair comments. That is only about India when you talk or when you type some nonsense. If not nobody is bothered about Pakistan "

look who is talking about being 'fair'. this idiots come on Pak forum and trash our country and these are so ungrateful, dont even thank us for letting them in the forum. Moderator and owner could easily ban them. I would, if I were them

go to your forums

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Star Gazer said:
jimpack said:
Mr. furry87,

furry87 said:
jimpack said:
Star Gazer -

the indian wrote:

" So please be fair in your assessment and dont get emotional and carried when you see something about Pakistan. of late, if you notice lot of Indians on this forum dont make comments just for the sake of doing it but when things get nasty then they make their fair comments. That is only about India when you talk or when you type some nonsense. If not nobody is bothered about Pakistan "

look who is talking about being 'fair'. this idiots come on Pak forum and trash our country and these are so ungrateful, dont even thank us for letting them in the forum. Moderator and owner could easily ban them. I would, if I were them

go to your forums

Goozoooooo

You are big Joker in this forum and everybody knows that. So I don't care what you write about me or Indians, we know where we stand in the world today and where you guys stand.

So you first do a self evaluation about yourself and your attitude and way to life.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
furry87 said:
jimpack said:
Star Gazer -

Here we go again, same old rhetoric and foul mouthing. Do you guys have anything new to say. If so please do. If not next when you write the same repetitive stuff, just give the reference to any of the old post from this forum and we will refer to that.

Phew you guys have such a mental block about India that you cant imagine anything beyond these few rhetoric that so many Pakistanis have mentioned in this forum.

For so many Indians in this forum - Go and ask Admin.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
jimpack said:
Mr. furry87,

furry87 said:
jimpack said:
Star Gazer -

STAR DAZER

Do you see stars in daylight.

Do you think we care what you always write about India. You just need an opportunity to response or write something sensational. When you are questioned you will start with your same old rhetoric......... bla bla bla.... about India.

Strange that you are still a moderator in this forum with so narrow thinking.

Star Gazer

I must confess that I have never come across such odacious arroagance and ungrateful attitude before, but there is always a first time!
All the post about india are well documented and from international media, you want to close your eyes and cry foul, go ahead scream your head off, cry yourself hoarse and remain surprised at the facts. Oh and do grow up some!

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
I must confess that I have never come across such odacious arroagance and ungrateful attitude before, but there is always a first time!
All the post about india are well documented and from international media, you want to close your eyes and cry foul, go ahead scream your head off, cry yourself hoarse and remain surprised at the facts. Oh and do grow up some!

You are such a frustrated lady

Star Gazer

jimpack said:
Star Gazer said:

You are such a frustrated lady

And once again the argument is won by an indian through his wit and logic!!!!

awan4ever

I have been reading many topics on this forum before i thought of joining in with my two cents worth of opinions and what I have seen is that some of my fellow Pakistani brothers (I wont be surprised if thaty are die hard ZaidZombies) have this habit of digressing from the topic at hand. They always put an India vs. Pakistan spin on it even if it is a problem concerning Pakistan alone.
The same seems to have happend here. The article was about wether we should or should not apologize to Bangladesh and its written by a PAKISTANI not an Indian. But someone very conveniently brought in India with suggestions that india should apologize for this and that. I mean this woyuld have been appropriate only if an Indian had demanded an apology for what happend in Bangladesh.

I have no love lost for India and they have a lot of skeletons in their closet but it is high time we in Pakistan stopped this 'blame it on India/Jews/West' thing.
It wont solve anything for us becasue the real problems are here in Pakistan and we have to deal with them form the inside out. If we fix ourselves the outside influences or 'foreign hands' as we like to call them, will have less and less effect.
So back to the topic and lets just discuss if WE as Pakistanis had ANY responsibilty in the Fall of Dhaka?
Did it happen ONLY because of the Mukti Bahnini?
Where did the local support for them come from and WHY did they gain so much support?
We like to say that the Kashmir struggle is indiginous because of indian attrocities there, well then mayeb we did commit attrocities in Bangladesh which led to a popular uprising just like in Kashmir and India was there to capitalize on it. I wont blame htme. They are our enemy and thats what enemies do!
If we did infact commit attrocities then we should remember that we did it on our Muslim brethren and that is more despicable then the Indian atrrocities in Kashmir.
So please do some soul searching on what WE did not on what the indians did. If we can look at our own mistakes then only can we see how the enemy exploits these mistakes to its own advantage.

I totally agree with Hamid Mirs article and he is not an agent only because he has said something we as a nation dont like. If it is the truth he is the best agent and we should have more of the same. The Hamood ur Rehman commission report is still not fully out. Have you ever considered why that is so?
Do you think its secret because it blames India?

I think not. Its secrecy is ample proof that we had many faults andblames in the Fall of Dhaka and we are just not mature or comfortable ennough to face them.

desicad

awan4ever said:
I have been reading many topics on this forum before i thought of joining in with my two cents worth of opinions and what I have seen is that some of my fellow Pakistani brothers (I wont be surprised if thaty are die hard ZaidZombies) have this habit of digressing from the topic at hand. They always put an India vs. Pakistan spin on it even if it is a problem concerning Pakistan alone.
The same seems to have happend here. The article was about wether we should or should not apologize to Bangladesh and its written by a PAKISTANI not an Indian. But someone very conveniently brought in India with suggestions that india should apologize for this and that. I mean this woyuld have been appropriate only if an Indian had demanded an apology for what happend in Bangladesh.

I have no love lost for India and they have a lot of skeletons in their closet but it is high time we in Pakistan stopped this 'blame it on India/Jews/West' thing.
It wont solve anything for us becasue the real problems are here in Pakistan and we have to deal with them form the inside out. If we fix ourselves the outside influences or 'foreign hands' as we like to call them, will have less and less effect.
So back to the topic and lets just discuss if WE as Pakistanis had ANY responsibilty in the Fall of Dhaka?
Did it happen ONLY because of the Mukti Bahnini?
Where did the local support for them come from and WHY did they gain so much support?
We like to say that the Kashmir struggle is indiginous because of indian attrocities there, well then mayeb we did commit attrocities in Bangladesh which led to a popular uprising just like in Kashmir and India was there to capitalize on it. I wont blame htme. They are our enemy and thats what enemies do!
If we did infact commit attrocities then we should remember that we did it on our Muslim brethren and that is more despicable then the Indian atrrocities in Kashmir.
So please do some soul searching on what WE did not on what the indians did. If we can look at our own mistakes then only can we see how the enemy exploits these mistakes to its own advantage.

I totally agree with Hamid Mirs article and he is not an agent only because he has said something we as a nation dont like. If it is the truth he is the best agent and we should have more of the same. The Hamood ur Rehman commission report is still not fully out. Have you ever considered why that is so?
Do you think its secret because it blames India?

I think not. Its secrecy is ample proof that we had many faults andblames in the Fall of Dhaka and we are just not mature or comfortable ennough to face them.
Excellent post, particularly the first few lines (highlighted in blue). I hope star gazer will read this. [okkk]

hasanrn

should we expect applogies from India for:

1. Murder of 6million Muslims in Bihar in 1947?

2. For killing of over a million Urdu speakers in East pakistan

3. for murderinf over 5 million muslims on way to Pakistan?

4. breaking our east pakistan?

5. terrorising Pakistan by training, financing, and sending suicide bombers?

6. for shutting out water supply by not abiding by the water treaties?

etc etc

Waiting to hear from respected members

I am a Bangladeshi. And I am strongly denying your fourth question. India did not break it. YOU DID IT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED THEN AND WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IN PAKISTAN.

hasanrn

beware brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamid meer is a cia agent
he is the same guy who publically said on american tv that next attack of alqaeda will be a nuclear attack on newyork and it will be planned from pakistan!!.by this statement he seriously put into risk pakistans security
all journalism knowing people know the fact that hamid meer and many other geo correspondents take a regular salary from cia and other anti pakistani agencies

secondly why should we apologise to bangalis?this baighairat haimd meer the son of meer jafar does not know that how many innocent pakistanis the bengalis killed in 1971

in 1971 more than one lakh western pakistanis from punjab nwfp etc were murdered by bengali nationalists ,these bengali nationalists were under direct command from indian agency raw

if i was ruler of pakistan (ie army chief :lol: ) i would have thrown hamid meer out of country,so he could live in bengladesh and eat rice and fish and spend his last days singing bengali hindu bhajans

Ok. For the sake of argument I am agreeing with you that Mr. hamid meer is a cia agent. Now, what do you say, Imran Khan also a CIA agent?

And you are saying Banglalies killed innocent Pakistanis! It's a shame that you know nothing. I am asking you why did those huge number of West Pakistanis came to East Pakistan of that time? Just to Eat Rice and Fish? Please try to know the true story. They came to kill each and every person of East Pakistan and rape every woman of East Pakistan of that time. Why do you think peace loving fish and rice eating farmers took arms in their hand against such a mighty army? Because they could not resist themselves but to fight. They took revenge of their brothers blood and their daughters and wives honour. Come to Bangladesh. We will show you the graveyards in every village where our innocent brothers are sleeping. Our 'Mukti Shahids' are sleeping. We steel cry for them. Because we eat rice and fish. And we are weak people. You can laugh blasting bombs is mosques but we cry. We eat rice and fish.
Hopefully my comments will be published.