Pakistan have Respect in International Community

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello Every One

1101285513-1.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101285513&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110713

and
1101285520-1.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101285520&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110713

Please read and leave your comments for the leaders who appear on the TV and have lot to say, yesterday i was also hearing the programm Kal Tak ,by some anchores, some how they had more ideas then politicians to solve the problems ,but i do believe still they dont have the know how to establish and transparent and dominent system, dominent mean a System which is not depending on any hummen it is electro roll programm, which i have also offred through this fourm to Mr Imran khan, but seems like they are not intressted,(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

God bless every one.

Regards

An ordinairy Hummen

Last edited by a moderator:

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
but i do believe still they dont have the know how to establish and transparent and dominent system

:)... I smile at your innocence.

dominent mean a System which is not depending on any hummen

:)... I smile at your explanation of the word 'dominent' which obviously a different word from 'dominant' as you explain by starkly different meaning.

Love your spirit though. I am assuming you are a teenager or thereabouts. Do correct me if I am wrong.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Amal ka daro-maddar niyaat pay hai... you bring in mechines you bring in comps you bring in robots.. but still its the human intentions thet leads the way for him good or the bad... you have to morally corrupt first to do the financial corruption... so the leaders or i call them so called leaders are not from outer space... majority of us are morally corrupt... and as they say fish rotten from the head.. and its the top brass is ugly enough then it will reflect in every aspect of our life ...sports is no exemption. and over all respect of the people of pakistan is also seriously damaged... the people who travel abroad know this for last 10 years now that, Pakistanis get poor treatment on airports and while having immigration. but even cannot go down further so there is only way for pakistan and that is Up... remaing months of this years will decide a lots for us ... and by the end of this years we will have a clear picture that where we are heading.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
:)... I smile at your innocence.

:)... I smile at your explanation of the word 'dominent' which obviously a different word from 'dominant' as you explain by starkly different meaning.

Love your spirit though. I am assuming you are a teenager or thereabouts. Do correct me if I am wrong.

ji sir ji, i was talking somtthing else, main kuch aur baat kehny ki koshish kar raha tha, kion keh main Angrais naheen hoon iss liay zara jaldi main galta angraiz likh gaya paa ji,

sorry, ji