Pakistan dares India to breach border

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
unquote: India will not breach border as we do not want any of Pakistani territory including Pak occupied Kashmir. We accept LOC.

quote:Article from The Nation:

Pakistan dares India to breach border

ISLAMABAD - Pakistan, in clear allusion to India, said on Thursday any country that tried to raid its territory in the way US forces did to kill Osama bin Laden would face consequences from its military.
Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir dismissed any suggestion the Pakistani military or its main spy agency had been involved with al-Qaeda and issued a blunt warning against any further intrusions.
Bashir did not directly respond to comments from the White House that US President Barack Obama reserved the right to take action again in Pakistan, but said there were “a number of questions” about how the covert raid took place.
“This matter of sovereignty and violation of sovereignty, and the modalities for combating terrorism raises certain legal and moral issues which fall properly in the domain of the United Nations,” he told the government’s first news conference since US forces killed Osama bin Laden. About Indian statements following the killing of Osama bin Laden, Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir said: “I only see them (statements) as symptomatic of trends and tendencies within Indian establishment and their armed forces to subvert the agenda of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
“I don’t think Indian leadership would really subscribe to this,” he added. His statement came a day after Indian army chief General VK Singh said the country’s armed forces were “competent” to carry out the US-like operation in Pakistan against al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.
Salman, while defending the capabilities of ISI and Pakistan military, said, “The statements that you refer to are indeed a matter of grave concern.”Mincing no words, Salman said, “We see a lot of bravado in our own region... from the military, air force, which state that this can be repeated.
“This sort of misadventure or miscalculation would result in a terrible catastrophe,” he said. “There should be no doubt Pakistan has adequate capacity to ensure its own defence.” “Any other country that would ever act on the assumption that it has the might and mimic unilateralism of any sorts will find ... that it has made a basic miscalculation.”
Salman‘s comments, while apparently directed at India, also seemed aimed at reassuring the public the military was capable of defending the country.
Accusations that Pakistan’s intelligence agency colludes with al-Qaeda are false and cannot be substantiated, Salman said.
“It’s easy to say that the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) or elements within the government were in cahoots with the Qaeda,” he said.
“This is a false hypothesis. This is a false charge. It cannot be validated on any account and it flies in the face of what Pakistanis and in particular the Inter-Services Intelligence has been able to accomplish.”

Link: http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...y-2011/Pakistan-dares-India-to-breach-border/

Last edited by a moderator:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let them try.They will be responsible for the consequences !!!

My friend, Take my words, Those days are near when India/Isreal will do the same, just wait and SEE for couple of years

Pakistani ARMY Bhookti hey, Un kay BHO BHO karnay say kuch nahi ho ga, you will watch and see in coming years

Dont you know that Pakistan Army is not for Fighting, They will use YOU and ME in the name of Islam to send people Afghan/Kashmire, and do politics. This is truth and hard to accept this. They are doing this for last 50 years. and innocent pakitanis are dieing for the name of JIHAD or Heaven,

Please understand the politics of pakistan army now,

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well there is no harm in India trying - all that is going to happen is they are going to get their asses kicked!!!!
a6b41b975eecff472e7fa4e223988531.gif

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeh too hoota ha is trah ke batoon main , this is only from india , more too come from all over including israel , we can not even answer indian and others, thanks to brave general of pak army , i have seen no shame on the faces of braves pak generals,ha, ha ,ha ,ha .,ha everybody jokeing about pak statements , oh by the way the us helicopters was flying low that's why our general could not see them otherwise we are very brave, and we were going to destroyed them, i think our general learning from shemales, how to talk, good keep learning

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
thats what i am talking about.....live like a man and get yourself free from any limitations..... I would rather die standing than live on my knees

T

terex

pakistan should simply hand over:
dawood ibrahim,chhota shakeel,hafeez saeed and all terrorists who are being sheltered by ISI in pakistan!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You and your Army - all in same sinking boat.

Being a Pakistani if these are you views about you Country and it's institutions phir tou Allh heey haafiz hai.Look at those patriotic Indians,how they defend their Country.Dont you think they have problems in their Country ? I admire their posotive attitude.A country is a sum total of all it's citizens.If they love their Country and have a posotive attitude it will progress otherwise..........

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Being a Pakistani if these are you views about you Country and it's institutions phir tou Allh heey haafiz hai.Look at those patriotic Indians,how they defend their Country.Dont you think they have problems in their Country ? I admire their posotive attitude.A country is a sum total of all it's citizens.If they love their Country and have a posotive attitude it will progress otherwise..........

Please do not mind the comments of these idiots. After all they are on RAW payroll and must show something for their work.

I do however think that we have too many indians on this blog and some of them are trying to hide their colors. Would be great if start pointing those out so everyone know them . Apart from this jimpack I thinks hans is also one of those!

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry about us and our boat think of your self as you have none and do not look behind you as there may be shark just sniffing your butt(buribaat)

If you have little shame left - don't reply back........ Paper Tigers......

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please do not mind the comments of these idiots. After all they are on RAW payroll and must show something for their work.

I do however think that we have too many indians on this blog and some of them are trying to hide their colors. Would be great if start pointing those out so everyone know them . Apart from this jimpack I thinks hans is also one of those!

No wonder you have a PUSSY army and PUSSY leaders ---- today you had another Drone Attack.......... what happened...... fussssssssssssss

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
No wonder you have a PUSSY army and PUSSY leaders ---- today you had another Drone Attack.......... what happened...... fussssssssssssss

The drone attacks are carried out with the knowledge and agreement of the Pakistan governemnt...why would the governemnt react when it is authorizing it? Secondly its it Americans who are spending millions in thier missiles and cleaning up our Tribal areas for us.

Unicorn

Banned
Gen Kiyani was quite upset he did tell Americans as well. Next time If US pulls something like this he will definitely write them an angry letter. Pen is mightier than sword.

Last edited: