Pak Army Shot down a drone

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont blame army ,as they are getting full dollars plus their kids future is bright in west (as all senior level officers are being bribed by west)...i will blame pakistani nation,whose strength is at 18 karore but they never rise up against their corrupt rulers and generals
instead they worship their corrupt generals and judges...people like me who are from heart patriotic pakistanis and who sacrificed everything for pakistan are abused now at every place and forum for criticising these american puppet generals who have put pakistans existence in danger....

you people keep worshipping your sajeelay american puppet jawaans while america and israel have their way with pakistan.
for those of you with spiritual leanings be warned.time is very near when pakistan will start sinking and your generals will fly over to united states on to their ranches and will salute their american zionist masters saying "mission accomplished sir!
than you nationalists and secular figure worshippers cry than...it happened in iraq now its gonna happen in pakistan...in iraq too all army fled when united states attacked,only mujahideen defended iraq,here too you people will soon see who is patriotic and who is ghaddar!you people have started to label every islamists as terrorist.but the fact is that only islamists are interested in safeguarding pakistan as one unit and all secular liberal deviant rulers and generals and others of pak are actually planning its breaking and division soon...you people will see the truth but alas it may be too late than

:mash: very good assessment, i just want to add that i think pakistanis are not a nation. we are a crowd with no aims and no directions

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam Brothers and Sisters

What do you guys think? are we gonna listen this news in a couple of days. So that this Hypocrite army will try to regain its reputation of Holy COW:lol:. And if it happens will it be a result of mutual understanding b/w Pak nd Usa?

People are laughing at you thinking how stupid one person can get....

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
if u want to solve Pakistan's problem, first step you take is to hang Sharif brothers. Muna fi qeen ki koi jaga nahi honi chahie is mulk me, ye Nawazu Kulsum or Shehbazu ke saath spring break karta phir raha he, upar se heart attack ka dhong rachaia huwa he, yaar what a shame

Pakistan army is an over fed swine. They eat all of our national budget and still cannot shoot a drone down

Thoo of our beghairat pak army generals

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
let me add, begherat Nawaz Shehbaz as well, they knew everything well in advance, they ran away in the name of heart attack and having their spring break in London
Pakistan army is an over fed swine. They eat all of our national budget and still cannot shoot a drone down

Thoo of our beghairat pak army generals

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
Well said - may be they will target vulture or toy and will claim that they gunned down the drone. Who will varify the claim of Holy Claim.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salam Brothers and Sisters

What do you guys think? are we gonna listen this news in a couple of days. So that this Hypocrite army will try to regain its reputation of Holy COW:lol:. And if it happens will it be a result of mutual understanding b/w Pak nd Usa?

nominees for best actors: politicians, army, bureaucracy,judiciary
and the award goes to army .

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
does your leader imran have same thinking?that do nothing as we are depended upon american dollars?
this is not a muslims mentality...soory to say muslim does not think like that

allah kau hai paa merdi e maumin per bharosaa
shaitaan ko hai europe kee machinaun kaa sahaaraa

maumin hai to baitaigh bhi lartaa hai sipaahi

Sorry to say but "muslims" do not think at all.

canadian43

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Dedicated to Pakistan Army..........................................spac ially for Gen Kayani and Gen Pasha..................

canadian43

Song Dedicated to Pakistan Army............I have lost all respect for this army now....Coward Army

Allah tu pakistan ko bacha apnay fazal s us ke logo per rahem ker....

Last edited:

babris

Citizen
Re: Song Dedicated to Pakistan Army............I have lost all respect for this army now....Coward Army

this is absolute rubbish over forces-es are not coward i also condemned the resale of davis in such a humiliating manner but the fact is our political leadership is coward and in-compitant if they take a strong position then how our forces-es can deny to follow them.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Song Dedicated to Pakistan Army............I have lost all respect for this army now....Coward Army

Do not abuse Army,Army has provided a political space for IK which is good thing,Brother abuse Sharif Brothers as much as u can but not army they have provided golden opportunity For PTI to Grow,Army+PTI+Judiciary Zindabaad.
I think in next election General Kayani will vote for IK

canadian43

Listen guys THis is just a temporary frustration over Army .. I love pakistan amry more than any one....but i heard pakistan army supported the deal...

canadian43

Do not abuse Army,Army has provided a political space for IK which is good thing,Brother abuse Sharif Brothers as much as u can but not army they have provided golden opportunity For PTI to Grow,Army+PTI+Judiciary Zindabaad.
I think in next election General Kayani will vote for IK

how can you say pakistan army provided space to pakistan tehreek -e-insaf??????????????????

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)

Raymond Davis Release has benefitted PTI only because All Other Parties are on board on this issue,PTI must salute Army Because they have exposed all politicians and Have presented IK as anti American,
how can you say pakistan army provided space to pakistan tehreek -e-insaf??????????????????